Why are leftists triggered by the concept of God?

Why are leftists triggered by the concept of God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQW8H1O7jGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are moral relativists and God is the manifestation of moral objectivity.

>being a moral anything-ist

thinking about anything hurts my leftist brain

Because if god exists he makes no sense.

He can stop all violence the any moment he feels like it but doesn't.

He forgave us for our sins and still sentences us to death.

He kicked satan out of heaven and onto earth to fuck with Adam and Eve.

They aren't triggered by it so much as thinking it's retarded and nonsensical.

/thread

>it is retarded or nonsensical to believe there may be a being greater than ourselves

Typical liberal smugness

Leftist have fallen to the entropy meme. Most of them are nihilistic and lack any sort of path in life. Contradictory to their hardon for environmentalism they have no desire to create a better future for their descendants because they don't breed and if they do it's with the sole deire to corrupt or pervert any semblance of heritage.
The idea of God fills them with doubt. A great creator with a plan in what seems like a chaotic universe fills them with anger. They have never received guidance and any given contradicts their enjoyment of life. Selfless service, sacrifice, and abstinence of any degree is seen as an offense against their hedonistic lifestyle seeing as most are middle class ruts living off their parent's accomplishments which they have no respect for.
Long story short, they are perverts with daddy issues who hate authority.

I'm not even being smug, it makes no rational sense to believe in a personal god, even if you're talking about an impersonal god like a deist one there's still no reason to believe in one because there's no proof, and I'm not a liberal or leftist.

>He can stop all violence the any moment he feels like it but doesn't.
It would violate free will if he did.

>He forgave us for our sins and still sentences us to death.
You don't die in the sense you're wiped from existence, merely your physical vessel dies. This allows you to experience higher planes of existence.

>He kicked satan out of heaven and onto earth to fuck with Adam and Eve.
He did it to proove the point that we will reject even our vilest nature. We shall become more than we were. Satan couldn't handle us being exalted over him because we choose to believe in God. He had no such will or choice but simply was made to praise him.

Opps.....

Welcome to Sup Forums.

>people die therefore no God
>im a degenerate and God doesnt force me to be moral
What are you even saying, you want to be evil and be rewarded?

Because they are faggots and God hates faggots.

the earth is a fucking hypersphere you retard. the moon and the sun are the inside and outside

>what is free will
>what is the symbolism of genesis
Honestly at this point I think leftists hate the idea of God because they are bitter and lazy

So did you vote for Hillery or did you feel the Bern?

its their version of edge, they believe that it shows how they are dedicated to science and reason.

Its their faith and creation story. As though science demands atheism

theists are the moral relativists because they all define what God according to their preferred interpretations

I voted Trump, but I fail to see what that has to do with believing in God

Thread Theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=BQW8H1O7jGc

God represents judgement and leftists hate being judged for their destructive behaviour.

Muslims were right about these leftists, fags and blasphemers ...

>Why are leftists triggered by the concept of God?

It isn't really the concept of God it's the concept of revealed religion. Some guy saying he has exclusive access to god and the secrets of the universe should be able to provide more proof than just a set of rules that look suspiciously similar to the code of hammurabi.

Your move OP

It's less God and more that they use religion as an excuse to stop thinking.

>Hey, some dude just keeled over and died
"It was God's Will that he died"
>The town flooded after we drained that swamp
"It was God's Judgement on the sinful"
>Those people were doing some pretty bad things
"SILENCE! They have the Divine Right to do so."

They hate themselves and fear God's judgement. Easier to believe in a world with no consequence so you don't have to feel responsible for your shitty selfish life choices.

Listen up, OP

Here's why Lefttards can not allow for the concept of God.
Lefties are Hedonists.
Not just any Hedonists, Lefties are a special breed.
They're a breed that wants to indulge all their appetites and desires with ZERO consequences
Nothing is ever a lefties fault it's all "Bush did it, Obama did nothing wrong" "Russia is the reason Shillary lost" "every world issue is the fault of colonialism"
That's why they push shit like:
"end slut shaming" (No consequence for being a whore)
"My Body My Choice" (No consequence of pregnancy for sex)
"End Fat shaming" (No consequence for over-earing/not working out)

Thus everything they do EVERYTHING is about bringing an end to consequences in complete defiance of the Newtonian law of equal and opposite reaction.

Now what is God? God is consequence.
The existence of God means when they die everything they did, every action, will be weighed and measured. And they will be damned to hell.

That is why the left cannot allow for God to be tolerated.
They must kill God to kill consequence.

because people use god to get me to do shit I don't want to do.

Conservative Christians are going to be the new SJWs in a matter of a couple years.

They're already starting to show it, and it's fucking annoying. Nobody gives a shit about Christianity any more except a small handful of people, most Christians don't even really believe that strongly, they're normies who don't actually think of these concepts and just attend church for community activities. Trump only claimed to believe in god to jerk off Christians for that southern vote and everybody knows it.