t. irrelevant shithole

German food > Italian one

Uh dunno, annoying people

Best husbandos, food is just okay

How much gabbagool yous gots over dea?

>Snoring italian

t. Muhammad Al Gibstani.

>non ironically used riveted tanks in ww2
>only African nation that managed to successfully defend its independence did so against Italy.
>breda 30

You guys are alright.

t. wog diaspora

>german """""food"""""

Greaseball shitwops.

I want to move there, but im too scared i'll just move back if i see any niggers.

>German humour

the food and past is god-tier, but the present ...

potato isn't food, kraut

roman empire

it has some of our clay

Italy is one of the best places in the world, too bad that is populated by italians.

I think Italy is an amazing place. Hear me out.
We have the PERFECT balance of progress and backwardness.
We have fast internet in the cities, while the majority of the population still struggles to use PCs.
We live in the year 2017, but we only get the most convenient sides of social justice, with the most retarded sides being seen as stupid even by the local left.
We're ass-backwards in society, but there's still areas of more 'evolved' population that can live in 2017 without all of the drawbacks there's elsewhere.

Basically, it's European Africa, but since it's still technically civilized, you have the means to live as you want, without being shackled by the limits of 'progressive' corporations (Data caps, social justice, targeted taxation, etc)

What do they that belong to us?

>irrelevant shithole
EU gave us a pack of rapefugees, you know what they did? They fucking STOLE a bus and tried to move to Germany, eventually they all went there anyway. I hope one of them will rape your soft ass, Hans.

Wear togas and conquer the world again and then we can start talking.

> us

You're drunk,go home.

>potato isn't food

You guys are alright and your food is good. Nice cheese and wine too. Very chill cities. But the south ain't white and the whole country is a fucking mess.

Get your shit together dear transalpine friends please, just like we need to get ours straight.

Highest life expectancy in the world (as soon as you take out the frauds like Japan), best food in the world, most beautiful people in the world, awesome weather, Gelato.

>t. diaspora

>get drunk and depressed
>cut myself
>get paranoid about infection the next day
Every time.

Tell me what's this pic and I'll tell you.

Tell that to the Irish.

>tfw half italian
>tfw italian-american

I wouldn't say 10/10 food except if we count only pizza and ice cream as their foods.

chink food is better

Hot men. Hot women. Hot food.

I was drinking with a wop at the bar tonight and we talked about how cool Mussolini was

Your food is shit, and luigis are slimy.

Italy is the remnant of the Roman Empire.

Your pizza is a thin cracker with tomato paste and cheese..

they already did it
After, they did spaghetti, pizza, cannelloni, lasagne, gnocchi, chianti, ..... etc....

if you think italy has only got pizza and ice creams you better go pay debts

If you don't have your passport you're only American.

Good news is as long as you're 1 generation removed it's easy to reclaim.

So you're overweight but because of pasta, not burgers?

Why are all Italians always ridiculously late to any event? I took a class abroad with some Italians in it and they were consistently over an hour late every day.

were they actually italians or """""italo americans"""""? because here where i live in the north punctuality is the norm

Your pizza is pure barbaric flavorless cancer, mongrel

wassa comin a go

youtube.com/watch?v=sCTlTHt2U4M

Non-whites have a different concept of time.

Actual Italians in yurop. However they were pretty cool and knew how to party.

If digitz italy dies

Send More Carcanos, Ferraris and Berratas

Well what else you got besides pasta and gnochi?Give me an italian recipe regarding meat.
In conclusion your kitchen is for faggots.
Now gonna try to pay debts,sorry.

I wish I was italian sometimes, it seems comfy

you can google faggot

And your pizza is the extreme opposite,which makes it an abomination.Typical murican.

Italy is good, we all love Italy, I have great respect for - Italy. Whats there not to like?
I swear people of some regions are outright gypsies, but their cities, lifestyles, aesthetics and food are all very good and seem comfortable. I also wouldn't dismiss Italy yet as a poor country or something. They struggle with jobs, but standard isn't half bad. Its best comparable to Spain, just like France is best comparable to Germany.

chicken picatta? based osso buco? motherfuckin gabagool? italians are good at meat, idk what you're talking about debtbro.

An (((((((american)))))))) in charge of judging food.

show tits slut

you are right but i am too busy shit posting right now to change tabs and do some actual search.

>great food
>shitty, lazy people
>rescuing niggers from drowning
>shitty army
>got btfo by german tribes
>degeneracy destroyed Roman Empire

used to be great, but right now is not so well

my dumb burger tendencies are kicking in

my mom is fully italian cause my grandparents came from italy on the boats

so im half italian, how removed am I? is there any hope?

pretty hot women who will ignore me

>First Generation Sicilian-Italian-American
>mom from Naples
>dad from Palermo

Never went to the motherland for vacations or anything but I plan to go soon.

>NOT a fucking medigan

I am an adult man.

What the fuck is a Gabagool? Also, i am offended that your pepperoni is actually pizza al salame dolce and not with bell peppers

Truth is idk what i am talking about either,just shitposting.It distracts me from the debt. eksdi

spaghettios is Itlay's only contribution to the world

you still have tits and you can still be called a slut,why you considered this a defence?Show us tits.

I don't have tits and I am not a slut.

show me one nipple

I like Italy.
It looks like a Cat.

I can never judge on the food cause I never been to Italy. It's probably really overrated though. Pasta is pretty disgusting (just by itself) and there are a million unnecessary shapes of it.

i tried to but i failed to see the cat..

Look cloooooooserrrr.

Aside from the phone, scissors, the first computer, batteries, the radio, the Piano, fascism, the modern financial system, the Renaissance and it's teachings, and of course Pizza.

More of a boot tripping over a stone?

>Basically, it's European Africa

As an American working in Sicily, this makes a lot of sense.

Yeah sorry but new york pizza kills italian pizza

>ccclloooooosssseeeeerrr

fag but digits confirm. Italian girls are super hot but they're short as hell

Venice was p cool and the food was 100%. Please don't let the mudslimes destroy your lineage.

i can't man i give up pepe(debt too) stresses the fuck out of me.

WTF was that?

here's a good comparison of languages

Sorry, wrong code
youtu.be/7TxvxvoJgDE

Chiamano così la coppa/capocollo..credo lo abbiano lanciato i Sopranos.

There are a whole slew of nations (Greece, that are irrelevant. Italy is one.

The Pope is the only thing they have going for them, and Vatican City is it's own sovereign nation. The Pope is currently the most liberal one I've seen in 40 years, so it takes a deuce on the only thing that puts Italy on the map.

One city in California is more important than everything in the red box. They have contributed jack shit to society and technology in the past 100 years.

I love italy. Despite its imperfections, or maybe because of them.
1) Italians are the most American Europeans, It is the last nation in EU where everyone is proud of being italian and everyone thinks they won the lottery being born there. And they are right!

2) The food is amazing. Anyone who says otherwise has no taste at all. In all areas of cuisine italy has something to offer, whether its sweet, savory, vagetarian, red meat, sea food, beverage.

3) Tourism and history. Tourism has its drawbacks, espacially for italians. Some seem tired of it. But it exists because there is so much beatuful shit to see in italy! And italian history reaches back to ancient Rome, meaning theres a looooooong way back you can reach even were to discover the all of the current italian ideas and trends. There are small towns that still have bits of old roman bridges, gates. 2000k y o and counting.

4) The people are either very open or reserved to visitors. However, even the reserved italians become very open if you make the effort to speak/learn/understand italian. Unlike the french, they appreciate you trying, even if you fuck up.

5) The language is a perfect balance of aesthetics and function. Its easy, save a few confusing grammatical rules, and most languages in the west sprung from latin (which italian is probably still the closest descendant).

I could go on but you get the point. Italy is awesome, even if sometimes it sneers at you.

> They have contributed jack shit to society and technology in the past 100 years.

pic related

>They have contributed jack shit to society and technology in the past 100 years.

>An italian create and built the first nuclear reactor

American education everyone.

If you are not black or any shade of the shit color palette,anhero is the only way for you.

Best food in Europe
Comfy cities with cool architecture

The touristy areas are crowded and infested with Indian/Nigger street merchants and gypsies, so try to visit some of the smaller cities and towns

>1891 - Tesla Granted American Citizenship

If he would have stayed his talents would have wasted away. This reinforces my point, those countries contribute shit because they are welfare countries that consume the advances of other nations.

Use a clean blade

Ya fucking dickhead

shut up reeeee