Why is testosterone a schedule 3 drug?

It treats depression, laziness, increases mood and muscle growth.

The only downside is balding, but who cares as long as your in shape.

Other urls found in this thread:

newser.com/story/80149/hitler-shot-up-testosterone-strychnine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

((They)) do not want us having optimal hormones.

It is quite serious.

Most males today have below 600 due to dietary and environmental factors.

The natural levels of our ancestors were 1100.

Btw testosterone does not strictly speaking cause baldness, it only speeds it up if you are already genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness.

Many take testosterone to get their levels in a normal range and do not go bald.

1200-1600 is Putin/Trump range.

900-1100 is normal range.

400-800 is cuck range, which explains the modern male in America.

0-400 is antifa range.

Going past 1600 and beyond gets closer to steroidal range.

>The only downside is balding
and acne
and shriveled testicles

need sources

and how do you raise your test levels

t. low test cucks

Fuck off! Get out of my test range! You fucking normies!!! REEEEE!!! If you take test, you are "pretending" you have more test than your genes are actually capable of producing. If your cuck genes are reproducing because you tricked a woman into thinking you are a man, you are actually creating a decline in "manliness", where men will become more and more dependent on drugs to... well be men. If you can't get laid without steroids... don't. Just die and make the gene pool stronger.

That's only at bodybuilding levels

First of all take a blood test to see how much you have. No over the counter stuff will make a difference unless you are deficient.
If you are not deficient and you want more then you'll have to use illegal or restricted substances.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

Going to the gym, lifting heavy weights - especially squatting and deadlifting. Getting adequate protein, fat, vitamins.

1. find a clinic near you that specializes in TRT and speak to the physician
2. take a blood test
3. confirm you are in the low range
4. get a prescription to inject 185ml/wk or 200ml/wk, that should put you at around 1100 and your life will change for the better.
5. eat clean and workout and watch yourself turn into a god

that is the legal way.

Nonsense. You were born in a society where certain ((interests)) have declared war on your hormones and genetics, prenatally.

Either you live with it, or you take matters into your own hands and sort yourself out.

We all have decisions to make.

my body is like the one on the right but my mind is more like one on the left, what do?
>i'm within """normal range""" according to my (((doctor)))

trans "men" are fucking cheaters!!!!

... pretty sure some of the dudes with low testosterone just ahve shitty genes.
women are attracted to men that look healthy and shit. since that (should normally) mean that they have good genes.
if all of the low test guys take drugs to be on a level or even higher than people that have good test despite "the war against their hormones". women (or at least "better" women) will chose the shittier genes more.
you are "solving" a problem that you think is caused by the enviroment/external forces and creating a new problem that is the degeneration of the human genepool.

your similar to women that get a lot of surgery done (tits, nose, whatever). Superchad fuck her cause she looks like a fucking goddess. she gives birth to some ugly mutant. He wasted his genes

From what I understand that is inject it yourself juice levels. The doctor will give you a supplement shot much lower.

>you are "solving" a problem that you think is caused by the enviroment/external forces and creating a new problem that is the degeneration of the human genepool.
that line was meant as: making a temporary problem (since you can remove the external forces) into a permanent one

inject it

Some have shitty genes, some have superior genes but were born in a society where endocrine disruptors run wild.

A little secret for you, most over achievers are supplementing with testosterone, nootropics, and other performance enhancing drugs.

Even Hitler took testosterone supplements straight from bull testicles.

newser.com/story/80149/hitler-shot-up-testosterone-strychnine.html

you are like a 17 year old fat girl who refuses to do cardio because you sit on the couch and cry "i'm just born like this and people who change themselves into something better are all cheating", you dumb bitch

>muh narrative
antifa here with a guarantee i have higher t levels than 70 year old fucking donnie

i respect the man as an alpha male but i could turn him right out one on one easily

Are you retarded, you stupid nigger?
He released his testosterone levels on his Medical Records.

This. I'd hire you on the spot at the ministry of eugenics.

actually Hans genetics aren't the reason for testosterone decline, change in lifestyle is

in order to have healthy test you need to exercise, eat red meat and fruits and veggies; if you want low test you need to sit in front of a screen all day and eat processed sugar and soy products

Now when we compare society now to 100 years ago people are obviously more sedentary, and our food, particularly in my country, is all sugar filled garbage, thus men have lower test.

But if you work out and eat right, your test level should be identical to your ancestors

>But if you work out and eat right, your test level should be identical to your ancestors

Doubt it. You can probably improve from just sitting on your ass but my ancestors were outside working all day.

antifa member stumbles in and celebrates his levels being slightly higher than a 70 yr old man.

this is what their lives have been reduced to.

Having higher T will make your dick way harder, it's the best benefit of working out

Eat nothing but McDonald's and watch duck dynasty

Your natural testosterone production will decrease if you use it for too long. You don't have to look like Hulk for it to happen.

>and shriveled testicles
No. Your balls do get smaller though.

T Steroid BB.

eat zinc (beef has the most, shrimp is good too) and potassium (bananas)

cut out sugar entirely, and never touch anything derived from soy because it produces estrogen

work out, and sleep 6-7 hours a night

also like other people are saying you can check your level at a clinic but it's probably not necessary to take supplements, a doctor will tell you to do the same things I have before prescribing it

His levls levels were average for a man his age(413 ng/dl if I recall correctly). 1200 ng/dl would be insane for a 70 year old man lol

>I'm proud of being able to beat a 70 year old man

pretty pathetic m8

>You can probably improve from just sitting on your ass
that's not what I said ???

>my ancestors were outside working all day.
That's the main point, even if you work out ever day you're still driving and if you work in an office you're sitting much more than people used to, exercise wasn't a hobby back then it was something everyone had to do just to make life work

If you want healthy T and you work in an office you absolutely need to work out regularly

Supposedly the lower levels a doctor will use dont trigger the resistance to it. There is no cycling on and off the low dose in order to deal with it because it doesn't cause the reaction.

And all the premeds I know say that if growth hormone doesnt show side affects by the time they are 50 theyll use it.

Can you get it outside of a shot form? Also can you test at home or does it need to go to a lab?

I just lost my right testicle to cancer on wednesday.
Goodbye testosterone, was nice knowing you

Are clinics that specialize in trt everywhere? I've never heard of any, and I live in a mid sized city

as far as I know you have to go to a lab, if there are home tests they're probably very inaccurate

there are a lot of orally taken products that claim increase test but it's all jewish tricks, you need to see a doctor and he'll let you know if you need shots but like I said, if you tell him you're not getting enough sleep or exercise or have a poor diet he'll probably tell you to change your lifestyle first to see if that improves it enough on its own

what else apart from beef?

>t.Hindhu brahmin

I actually can't decipher the message you're trying to convey, you need to go back pablo.

You can get illegal test in pill form no? I though it was a big thing to avoid it because it put pressure on the liver.

you can get gels, but don't. they don't work as well. just inject, you'll be fine.

Im depressed not because of low testosterone, im pretty sure Im bigger than you, burger. Im depressed because my motherland is cucked and I dont see any redemption.

Rofl trump range bwahahahahaha

It is easier for men to get oestrogen

because if you fuck up you get milena velba sized gyno and and dick shrivels up like bailey jay

do a search for your city and male clinic or 'hormone clinic' or 'trt' etc.

I didn't say that. I meant that most of the people here complaining about low testosterone and wanting to take steroids because of the jews probably just have shit genes.

I think its mainly what you said + society getting fatter in general + some other things.
might even be genetic to some extend. At some point (cave men or even earlier) physical strength was probably one of the most important things (not even for survival, but for women and dominance within your group).
Wasn't really the case after any form of government/civilization developed. Especially not now. Its still nice to be strong, but a woman will probably take the weaker dude if he has more money/power/influence

Holy shit I'm laughing way harder at this graphical representation of reality than I thought I would. Hahahahahahaha.

I started juicing about two years ago and I never regret it.

I was working out in the Gym for years with absolutely no results. I got a test done and I had low testosterone but my doctor was a woman and she straight up refused to give me testosterone injections. She said "oh, your T is below average" and I asked her what she could do about it and she said "Well normally we give injections of testosterone, but I don't agree with it."

While I did find another Doctor after that, I started juicing up. I don't cycle it, and instead take a slightly lower dose year round while also taking supplements for liver health.

With my new injection regiment I've gone from 400 to 1600 over the course of two years, and I have never, ever felt better.

I have more energy, I'm much more sexual, I'm a lot more confident, happier, and I have amazing results in the gym. I'm a lot larger than I was before (but I make sure to keep my T levels within a healthy range so I don't go full roidrage mode).

It's definitely worth looking into if you're low test. There is no shame in it, lads. Being born with low-T doesn't have to doom you to a life of crap.

btw has anyone experimented or know about the long term effects of an AI like arimidex? rather than taking test, im thinking about doing all the stuff recommended in this thread, and then taking small doses of arimidex to get rid of any residual estrogen, but not too much. is it a viable long term strategy?

Well, if I remember well the doctor mentioned that was very good for a 70 year old man. If it's 413 ng/dl it's still above the average antifa.

You're missing the point. You can have superior genes and still have low T because of environmental factors over which you had no control.

In which case, if you do NOT raise your levels, you are failing your genetic potential.

Bad genetics does not necessarily mean low testosterone, and good genetics does not necessarily mean high testosterone.

Give someone with good genetics a boost in T and you will have a superman, give someone with bad genetics a boost in T and they may look better but they'll never be on the level of someone with the genetic advantage.

If you have good genetics you have all the more reason to make sure your levels are at least in the 900-1100 range.

Only if you take large amounts of test with no supplements.

There are numerous supplements you can easily get online that stop your body from converting excess testosterone into estrogen, which stops acne and ball shrinking.

You also need to make sure to take liver support supplements as well, as it does strain your liver. However if you're young, healthy, and don't drink it's completely fine as long as you take supplements.

The bad steroid memes come from people who are way over zealous and don't take any supplements. They probably take 1,000 to 1,200 shots when they're already naturally at like 800 or 1000, and their test levels go way too high and they experience negative side effects. If you stay within a healthy range you'll not even experience most of the negative effects, and then you take supplements to help with the rest.

Your other one should grow larger to compensate.

>not having naturally high test
if you need a supplement to operate as a healthy male should, don't reproduce. you're part of the problem.

>sleep 6-7 hours a night
why this? i am always sleeping 9-10 hours. is it lowering my tesT?

and how would you know that you have "superior genetics"?
but I don't really care about your answer. I said everything I wanted to say. Its not like I will change anyones mind by arguing with them on the internet.

tl;dr I don't have enough energy to argue with you because my low test levels

6-7 hours is a bit minimal yeah, iirc your test increases with each hour you sleep, up to 10 hours, after which there is actually a decline.

Uhhh...problematic much? White males have an advantage in our society, so testosterone should be reserved primarily for immigrants and PoCs.

Exactly. 413 ng is great for a 70 yr old man. Many males today in their mid 20s and 30s are lower than 400 to put that in perspective.

Trump, in his 30s, was most likely at around 1200+ naturally. He ate a high protein/fat diet, made a lot of money, fucked a lot of babes, all of which further increase levels.

ah sik. i wish i could wake up feeling rested after 7 hours sleep

Guy on the left reminds me of John Cleese's old man gut.

Masculine men are harder to control than feminine men.

I'm on doctor prescribed test AMA

sleep 6-7 hours a night? really? sounds like sleep deprivation to me.
is getting 8-9 hours of sleep just a ZOG meme?

>thinking genetics is the main factor in testosterone production when he just stated our ancestors not too long ago had almost twice the amount.

Get the fuck out Schlomo and take your fluoride with you

shitting in toilets

Shrimp, oysters, lamb

Kidney beans if you're vegan

Where the fuck can I buy some? That of HGH

6 month TRT and 5 days a week exercise and diet.

You stop producing testosterone when you take test-e or most anabolic steroid.

HGH is scary because if you have cancerous cells they canmultiply faster.

How has it positively affected your life? Any side effects? How old are you? Is it expensive?

I'm 27 and actually mainly do calisthenics and cardio, but think I have low t desu

Though after 8 hours of sleep you start risking heart problems.

Stay away from HGH for the most part.

Unlike Testosterone, that has very few side effects if done correctly (and the side effects are temporary and easily dealt with), HGH has long term side effects that will end up killing you.

Long term use of HGH will take years and years off your life span.

Optimal sleep time is 7-8 hours, 6 hours is also fine. Anything about 8 and bellow 6 is bad for your health.

>trump range

he is somewhere antifa-cuck range because he's a cuck. Even Malik Obama said that trump is sellout cuck now.

why it matters that you have small testicles

I am on self-precribed TRT and it is true. I am currently on day 10 of not injecting (I wanted to go off because I hate injecting shit every 6 ays) and I currently feel like complete horse shit. No motivation, anxiety in my gut, my mind is completely blank and I feel dreadful about the future.

If I inject, I have a strong sense of well being, stress is easy to deal with, no anxiety and I have motivation to exercise, eat healthy and work on my goals, but I do seem to lose some capacity to visualize moving objects and come up with random ideas while on it, not sure why.
Wish I could replace testosterone with something else, injecting fucking sucks.

Thanks I had no idea, I thought it was better than test

Can you have low test and gains? pic related

> posts pic with hands pushing his biceps up as much as possible
Do an acutal photo

"shaper mind"

Judging from the fact that you can build muscle, probably not, but the fact that you posted a Myspace-quality low-light pic suggests you have problems with self-esteem, so maybe.

What made me laugh is how much the /fit/ guy looks like the neckbeard from pic related.

It's 'better' in the way that it gives more dramatic results, but it has a lot of bad side effects.

One of them is that if you take too much your body parts will start to grow again, but you won't get taller. If you've ever seen body builders with the caveman style forehead or massive jaws, it's because they abuse HGH.

Same thing for female body builders, if you see any with manjaws it's because of HGH.

It also makes you body stop producing testosterone naturally, forever

Honestly don't hesitate if you think your test is low. My whole life has changed. Work out daily. Mood is more stable. More confident, higher libido is much higher. I honestly think this plagues a lot of people but they thing there is a stigma behind test. Go get checked don't hesitate. Best thing I ever did. Doctor put me to highest natural level 1350ng. Best thing I ever did.

>that progress
LEL

It doesn't really. And if you are concerned about it you can take something called HCG (not hgh) and they will blow right back up.

What do you expect for 6 months a 6 pack and be jacked. Takes time.

Not forever. If you cycle off, you'll save your testes before your body decides that they're useless. Since it's more of an analog process, you will lose some endogenous testosterone production but it should be more efficient due to increased muscle mass.

Is it possible to repair the damage and your testicles working at a higher level?

>It also makes you body stop producing testosterone naturally, forever

False, you can stop and your body will recover and return to it's natural state in 3 months, which can be speed up by taking Growth Hormone and Tamoxifen.

This what my doctor gives me. Test 1ml test Monday. HCG Friday to keep natural production going.

You're a weak hearted faggot. Manliess(hard work, exercise, this manner of thing) kicks depression in the ass, isn't fucking lazy and builds lean muscle. Your body will build testosterone if you don't act like an estrogen producer.

6 months? My best friend lost 140 POUNDS in 9 WEEKS doing manly shit at Ft Benning. What are you doing wrong?

>calisthenics and cardio
Like what, ballet? Lift something bro, do hard shit too to be hard.

What are your before and after stats?

Have you seen Jared Kushner? It's not an assault on our hormones, it's lower us to their level.