Christians answer atheist questions

I think I can answer a lot of the commonly proposed questions from atheists. Try to stick to the big questions like why does God allow evil, why does God allow children to be born with diseases ect. I'm not here to flame you so try to have the same courtosey. If I don't know the answer I will just simply say so. Don't expect me to know every detail about everything as nobody knows everything, stick to the common questions.

Hitler was a christian.

Hitler promoted his own version of christianity which was far from biblical teachings.

>which was far from biblical teachings.

Unlike 'Murrican Christians...

Implying I implied something that I never implied.

Good job!

Oh, so you mean like Catholicism and 99% of all Christian offshoots?

If it's a sin to question gods plan, why do you pray for change?

The church and Bible are 100% subverted and owned by Satanists, you can be a Christian without following those lies- you almost can't be a Christian while following them really.

Hitler is just subversion too though.

Furthermore saying that hitler was a Christian should be obviously retarded as he so obviously did not follow the teachings of Christ. Saying you're something does not make you that something.
Now, does anyone have a question?

It's not a sin to question God's plans.

Hitler was Catholic and a nice man. The rest are commie scum.

It's not a sin to question Gods plans, he gave us free thinking minds to decide for ourselves.
You assume I pray for change?

Are other religions not the correct path?

German troops pic related.Hitler tried to save us from the kikes! Look around today at all of the degeneracy and debt slavery and hang your head in shame that you fought against a righteous man who tried to save the west from these vile creatures!!
Unless you're one of those christcucks that loves jew cock. You can look up "jews hate evangelicals" on google. It's well documented they hate them,even more than muslims!

Basically all religions are telling the same story, but they see the characters differently. The only correct path is seeing the path of salvation and God behind all of these religions. Any religions that worship multiple deities are really worshiping fallen angels who have turned from God.

Gott Mit Uns

No they're not as they all lead you away from God. Most of these were set up by Nimrod and his mother/wife.

how do you know your religion out of the 4000 on earth is the right one? considering it's most likely a spin-off of catholicism which is a spin-off of judism which is a spin-off of egyptian mythology which is a spin-off from mesopotamian mythology

>Hitler promoted his own version of christianity

You just completely destroyed your own argument. You are a horrible debater.

That last part is true.
Lucifer told the 1/3 of the angels who followed him "you'll be worshipped by men, as Gods."

They gave up everything when they rebelled, they don't care how they get that worship as long as they're getting what they were promised.

Read

They're all the same, and most of them (those that weren't created by people specifically trying to hide the truth/God) include the story of the Messiah even- in some shape or another. It's very obvious that there is one consistent story here.

I'm not answering questions about me personally.

Why don't you think that the first are true?

The Pope is meant to be the religious representative of God on Earth, passed down by previews generations. What I wish to know is, why do you think that the Popes do not possess the power to heal illnesses and injuries, as Jesus was able to. Surely the person he would have passed his authority to after he had died would be able to heal.

Because there are religions which have wildly different stories of how creation came to be ect. I see your point in some of the similarities though.

I am not a believer. I am also not hostile to those with different beliefs. Just curious. Why do you believe something thousands of years old? By that I mean, back then humanity didn't understand how the universe works. They didnt understand where the sun went at night, or why lightning exists. I believe religion is an ancient and archaic way to understand the understandable. Isnt it time to update your beliefs based on scientific research?

I read your bullshit. You are one dumb motherfucker.

Different, but not wildly, not that inconsistently. Which are you thinking of in particular?

The thing is that almost all populations on the globe, except for Africans, were touched by the Indo-European group either directly or indirectly, which perfectly explains why all of these global religions tell the same story.

It was said that true believers could lay hands on people and they could be cured.

I'm biased in my opinions of the Catholic church so my personal opinions won't help here. I do agree with you though.

I know I'm not who you're talking to but personally I believe because the story remains fairly consistent across seemingly impossible distances and periods of time.

The Pope is just a Satanic lie, the way that people worship him goes directly against things taught to us by Christ. The founding of the Catholic church came hundreds of years after He lived and it's founding was very obviously evil and corrupt.

What is the Christian solution to the nigger problem?

Well you're getting into my personal opinions.
That's kind of like the current year argument.
It's my belief that science and religion should come together as they both tell the story of creation. Christianity tells the story of why, and Science (the pure science and not man's political beliefs injected into it) tells the story of how. Imo.

Another question I've wondered. Is Earth the center of everything? I mean it's a big universe? Why did god create so much?

Love them, teach them and bring them closer to God.

I don't think so. It lays along the axis mundi, possibly the center.

We can only speculate.
My opinion is so we would have an idea of how powerful and vast he is at creating. You probably know about the golden ratio, if one piece of the puzzle was off, none of it would work. It shows his ability to create perfection. Just my opinion.

Does Jesus still accept me into his heaven if I believed, truly believed that he died to redeem me for my sins, and then lost my belief later?
My family says, no you can't revoke your Jesus card, once a saved soul, always a saved soul.
What about you guys? Do you think I'm stuck going to a heaven I don't believe in?

Yea I have one

Why do you think anybody gives a shit about Christianity? Not even most Christians are that interested, you're just making yourself look bad by mentioning something that has been demolished by hundreds of people with legitimate arguments.

It's one of those things where the best way to go about it is to just not talk about it. If you believe something fine, you do you and kindly fuck off.

My belief is "I don't know." There 8s so much we don't understand. If there is a god, I'd put my money on God being compared to us controlling trillions of cells without even knowing. Maybe there is a god and it doesn't realize it is a god.

What do you mean? If you've lost your belief why are you concerned with it?

Im glad you asked.
There's a misconception among Christians about the kingdom of heaven. Not everyone goes to heaven and certainly not immediately after you die.
The kingdom of heaven is two parts, heaven and the restored earth.
A great majority of us will be brought back here on earth.

Depends on which version of Christianity you believe in.

Which further proves how stupid it is IMO. If god's word was absolute why are there so many "interpretations" of it? It's obvious that Christianity would have died off long ago which is why people are constantly trying to "interpret" the bible different ways to fit their own world view.

God is nothing more than a reflection of one's own beliefs and opinions. Nothing more, nothing less, some people are just too stupid to come up with their own opinions so they have to let others do the thinking for them.

You see it with SJWs and you see it with Christians, you even see it here on pol with the joos.

Stop liking things I don't like.jpg

>Which further proves how stupid it is IMO. If god's word was absolute why are there so many "interpretations" of it?

You can't understand how thousands of humans and years(not even touching the subject of the Satanic subversion and trickery we are warned will take place) have distorted a message and you think that Christianity is what's stupid?

You created the thread asking questions, not me.

Prove that god exists

Why are there so many interpretations?
That's the nature of man to interpret things differently.

That's not a question at all.

>Any Battle can be won if you can control the terms of engagement.

I'm Atheist too, but at least try to challenge yourself.

Is that not the purpose of the bible? To be a written record of the religious views, beliefs, and practices? If it has been distorted for thousands of years why do people believe in it? They're believing in a distortion of something in your own words.

So here, I have a more realistic question for you. An actual question, which version of Christianity is the one objective and accurate representation? Specifically which branch of Christianity is correct? Because they can't all be, at least not the ones with conflicting views.

>Not using greentext.

Faggots remove.

What happens to people who never hear of Jesus and can't accept or deny him?

If they go to hell doesn't that make God evil? If they don't why spread the word of Christ to them if that gets them to heaven automatically?

Prove that we are actually on Earth using words only. Let alone prove religion which was just created to back archeology. FOH>

But I have an interesting question for you. Can you show me one single thing in this whole world that did not come from something else?
I'd give you everything I have if you can.
Before you say "that doesn't prove God"
It wasn't meant to, it's meant to make you think.

You don't think we live on the earth?
I mean, you're entitled to your opinion.

Then what is the point of a religion? You can't "interpret" a law, is is law. You either brake the law or you do not, it is the same with religious practices. If you commit suicide you go to hell, there is no leeway, no recourse, no way to get around it.

You're implying that religion can be a single truth but also subjective at the same time. By definition of those words they cannot.

*break, shit

Also, has anybody noticed captchas are getting more annoying by the day?

You asked why there were interpretations of the same religion and I answered it.

Gotta agree with you, that's how I lost my belief, figured that a perfect God's commands cannot be taught and enforced by flawed and corruptible humans, of which the Bible tells us we are each and every one, guilty sinners and failures.
I don't feel like a failure, in fact I feel pretty comfortable. If I SHOULD feel like a failure, I want God to tell me so himself.

Why do you think that the Christian God is real and not one of the other thousands of gods that people believe or did believe in?

Theyre obsessed with gas stations and mountains. Are we just training drones to identify things?

Why do you worship black jews?

Fuck that. Raid their villages so that they may die valiantly and have a chance to fight alongside the Aesir at the events of Ragnaroek.

Pretty sure the chon gets money off each solved captcha. I figured that if I were mook I would hire a couple paid trolls to start threads on the most popular boards to get more replies and thus more money. Probably why you see so many shitty troll threads everywhere with the same generic images and replies.

Catholics vs Protestants.
Who wins?

The laws are meant to be followed, not enforced.

Do you realize that your arguments for the existence of your god (Jehovah) are not exclusive and can be equally used in the defense of any monotheistic god?

That's asking about my opinion but I'll answer. Other religions tell you to worship animals, yourself or the earth for example. None of these could have created themselves nor could the earth create itself.

The Catholic Church led to the creation of Islam

Neither, that's a house divided.

We defined the ground that we're walking as Earth. We can't prove it beyond that.

Personally while I don't believe in a god I do know that people need guidance from somebody wiser than themselves. It's why we have mentors, teachers, and even religion. To fill this gap I personally find Marcus Aurelius' teachings to be more practical than most religions if you read his meditations.

To an extent the bible is not incorrect, we are all flawed and as a consequence of our flawed human nature we will never achieve a perfect society. It simply isn't possible for a society to have no rape, no murders, no thievery. We should strive to reduce the numbers as much as possible while also balancing the rights of the individual.

Religion does have it's use in controlling morality, but it only works on the poor or those who don't question, or at least from my perspective. As humans advance so too does our concept of morality, and as human morality progresses and explores new concepts old concepts found in religious practices will also come into question. This is why naturally many people will develop other interpretations of the bible to keep up with the modern world. I suppose I kind of rambled off on a tangent, sorry about that

Actually that's an interesting story and it shows how God keeps promises no matter the cost. Abraham was told his firstborn would be given a great city. His wife was barren so he lost faith and he had a child with another woman, Ishmael was that child who eventually led to the creation of Islam. When he finally did conceive with his wife that child was Isaac who's descendants eventually founded Judaism.
Even though Abraham lost faith God kept that promise.

We call this earth but we can't prove it's earth. Ok. Then in your Mind nothing would exist. Nothing at all would be objective. Are you a liberal?

Nobody's really asked a juicy question yet. Most are inquiring about my own personal opinion or relate to man's own actions on Christianity's behalf. Not many at all concerning the actual biblical teachings.

Aren't they enforced through burning in hell for all eternity?

You can call it "followed" if you want I guess, but the meaning and end result are the same regardless.

Ex-JW here (though i say this lightly because i actually agree with most of their beliefs, it's just that i don't like belonging to a manmade organized religion). The way they phrased it can be condensed down to 3 Groups to be judged by god: The Righteous, The Unrighteous and The Wicked. To understand what it means, you have to know that God judges the living people based on their current ideas and actions, which is why Paul wen't from being a murderer of Christians to then becoming one of the most important of Jesus's disciples.

Taking this into account, God reserves his judgement until... well... the Judgement Day, which will give time to temper the true beliefs of the hearts of men, and give an extra opportunity to those who currently live in sin, but might see a change of heart in the near future.

This does not apply to most who have died, since Romans 6:23 states that they reaped the wages of sin when they died, so the resurrection will be a clean start and a fresh opportunity for them to prove that they love God. In a way, those who never had a true opportunity on coming to terms with God himself, whether it be because they lived in some African shithole with no access to knowledge or because the the world overall makes it hard to know God because of jewery and overall information murkyness will be considered just like that: Unrighteous.

In layman's terms:

Righteous: Someone that came to know God and tries his best to do follow his teachings.

Unrighteous: Someone who didn't have a proper opportunity to properly learn about God and therefore can't do exactly as he should.

Wicked: Someone who knows about God, but decides to not obey either way.

Only the wicked will be smited down instantly. The Unrighteous, according to Rev 20:2,3 will have a 1,000 year period of Satan-less time to learn about God and prove to him that they love him.

I'd like hearing others' stance on what you said too. It's interesting.

Ill clarify that
Its meant to be followed by man, not meant to be enforced by man.

Can your god create a rock so heavy even she can't lift it? I'd like to see him try and lift a super-massive black hole, or even a neutron star for that matter. Wrap your head around that paradox. ;-)

Not the point. The fact is that Earth is merely the definition of the planet that we walk on.

That's what I was trying to explain earlier. You're wasting your time because unless it's shit bait nobody really cares. Not being a douche this time but it's the truth, Christianity has outlived it's popularity.

Even though the next couple generations of children are expected to be the most conservative generation since the 50's it isn't as if they will be interested in sweater vests and youth camp programs. They're interested in jew gassing jokes/dank memes. This is the new religion, we're all a part of it. It's a religion that transforms over time, one that truly will never die because it will choose to transform into something else instead, it's always dead and always still around. In effect it's the reflection of the human mind which ironically was the original point I made about different religious interpretations.

You never answered my question about which specific interpretation of Christianity is the correct one.

All things are possible with God. You think he couldnt do whatever he wanted. With a black hole? He created it.
I loled though

What? Islam doesn't worship animals. Neither does Hinduism, Shintoism or Ancient believes like Greek or Egyptian Mythology. Also that wasn't a question about your opinion. I was asking what is so special about Christianity and why does it have any claim for validity? Why do I need to go to a man made building, built by a man made institution to worship man made symbols in order to experience god?

Yes this planet is called earth thanks for clarifying that for us lmao

>god
>she

Thanks for your opinion lol

Come on OP you faggot, reading trough the thread I already know you are full of shut, but I am curious about your answer to this

God, you're so stupid. I was responding to:

Sure I'll answer, the one that follows the teachings of Christ is the correct one.

>which was far from biblical teachings.

Protestant detected. Thread dropped.

Depends on who you ask, most religions tell their followers specifically to intervene on behalf of god to enforce their religious practices. (EI stoning women who "allow" themselves to be raped in Islam)

I admit I haven't read through the bible yet so I'm not up on my verses, but even if I were chances are you wouldn't be a part of whatever sect of Christianity still believes in stoning gays. Which gets back to my original point (again) that it depends on the interpretation of religion, and if you can leave it up to individual interpretation there is no point in believing it in the first place. You're believing in your own opinion and trying to influence other people at that point.

Uhh, Hitler was a deist, my dude.

Stop wasting time on this shit you autistic fsggots we need Christfags on our side who the fuck cares, if anything we need more radical christians to kick muslims shit in and bring back traditional values

You can't blame christfags for making these threads they don't know any better

God gave us free will. God threw us into this universe with all it's joy, wonders, pitfalls, and dangers.

I wouldn't have it any other way. Atheists wants God to be like the parent who keeps their kid locked in the house because the big bag outside world is scary.

And here I actually took you seriously for a short period of time. An answer that doesn't actually answer anything. I could just do the obvious and ask "Which one" but I think you would short a fuse. But I can play this game so I'll ask this.

Do you believe in hell? Do the teachings of Christ involve burning for all eternity?

If the answer is yes I have a second question; How do you end up in hell? Some people believe that if you commit suicide you go to hell. Other people believe that you do not. Which one is correct?

See pic related. They most definitely worship cows. If you want to know why its because if you trace that story back far enough youll find the bull was used as a representation for the first king, Nimrod. Who was worshipped along with his wife/mother. You don't need to go to a building to worship God you can do that anywhere anytime. What makes christianity special? That's an opinion that will vary from person to person.

>Christianity has outlived it's popularity.

Keep telling yourself that.

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

There are many differing disruptions of many different "gods" so I'd say to call them all the same just isn't true at all.