Hol' up, you guys aren't ACTUALLY against non-white people right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah I just want them out of my country and europe

I fucking hate
niggers
jews
chinks
weebs
mexicans
hispanians
germans
russians
negroes
etc

No, this board is satire.

We, white people, love every race and religion :)

Good, I was starting to get worried for a sec, but as long as it's just this typical ironical/post-ironical society we livin in now, Imma let yall do your thing

Moonman that u?

I just want to say it a huge honour sir.

Defining yourself by what you're against is childish, but we wish to destroy or remove the barriers to white prosperity whatever and whoever they may be.

this

stupid nigger

white people should be bred out by superior black bulls

I think there are quite a few who are, but I'm not

This doesn't mean I'm ok with deadly ideologies like Islam though, which is the real problem in my opinion

Pol doesn't hate races they hate behaviors. Some races just have more bad behaviors. I'm black and I've had no problem with hardcore right wingers here because I don't vote dem and act like the stereotype. Just act respectable and you'll be fine here.

Acceptable Sup Forums races:
White
Some Asians (that have white skin)

Everything else is bad by pol standards.

Source: me, and I have shitskin. Feels so bad.

you forgot

> russians
> gays
> singel mothers
> russians
> coal burners
> russians

This isn't /r/thedonald.

Certainly hate niggers and kikes.

behavior is an expression of biology

this aint r/thedonald here kid

Non-whites have demonstrated that they are willing to rape, murder, intimidate, shame, assault and steal from whites, solely on the basis that they are white. By asserting their anti-white sentiment on the basis of their collective identity, they pose a real and ever-present threat to my existence as an individual, necessitating that I join a group of comparable size and strength in order to ensure my life and the life of my children. From what has been demonstrated at my university and at other universities, by associating with non-whites in any way, shape or form beyond absolutely necessary interactions in the presence of law enforcement/security, I am putting myself in harms way. When I talk with a non-white, I have to be hyper aware to not offend them, lest I end up with the Human Rights Commission banging down my door for perceived hate speech, even if I did nothing wrong, or meant no harm. Due to these and other phenomena which accompany non-whites, due to the presence of non-whites in my country and in my communities, I endure a lower quality of life compared to those who are not forced to deal with the downsides of diversity.

As this stymies and frustrates my ability to maximize mine and my children's flourishment, I want every goddamn person who is darker than #FDD790 out of this country, with immigration and legislation reform to ensure that any minorities know that they live here at OUR pleasure, and we can revoke that privilege at any time. I didn't grow up hating other people, I am the product of a dozen years of public education and higher education. My parents are liberal democrats, and my sister married a man from East Asia who is a truly great person. Nonetheless, the modern left has shown their hand, and if allowed to carry out their plans, would result in the destruction of my life. Given that I value my life, and the life of my children, I will oppose them at every turn, until we remove the source of the problem, once and for all.

literally race baiting

go back to /r/the_donald

ayyyyyy, lmao

This.

Why do I see these threads every other day

the first step towards waking up

you forgot blacks

This.

Fuck off

full subject line with a provocative open ended question and empty body means its a shill or a bot. do not reply do not engage report and hide

>Spain
>White

Nice one, brother. Taquiyya at full force! We shall conquer the Eurapes insha'allah.

i'm not a racist, homophobe, or islamaphobe.

i am a misanthrope. i hate humans equally.

Not me, I'm cool w/ everyone... well... don't like the Muslims blowing shit up and running over people though.

It's not your land burger.

Get the FUCK out of Indian land.

Get out
Out
Now our now

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

depends on what you mean by "against"

If it aint White then it aint right. Without a fight they should fuck off tonight. Kikes in the sight should be dropped from a height.

Because they are started by newfags that are coming here from Reddit. Whichever of you faggots started the cancer that is /r/The_Donald should be gassed.

Racism is inefficient and lazy, if you want to weed out degenerates and savages and get the best of the human kind, then you need to apply judging on individual basis, don't just apply a judgement on a whole race because you might discard their geniuses in the process.

I hope you are joking

I'm against non-white people when they're in nations created by hwyte people in numbers larger than 0.5% of the total population. I wouldn't mind the occasional rare negro playing a trumpet in the town square.

>

real Sup Forums user right here

>Yeah 99 skittles in the bowl are poisonous but one is delicious and safe to eat!

How could i? I'm latino

nah mostly just Muslims and kikes.
the rest it just good old memes.

Fuck off genocider.
You are trash and a thief.

Give back what doesn't belong to you.

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

>Hol' up, you guys aren't ACTUALLY against non-white people right?

Of course I'm against yanks.

>Turk mad about genocide.
Native Anatolians, ancient Greeks and the Armenians would like a word with you.

I'd like to see a world where cultural and ethnic divides are respected and protected.

I think there should be 'safe spaces' for people of every race where they can be amongst their own.

Islamophobia, racism, etc. should be respected like fear of spiders or heights are. It must be highly stressful for a racist person to be in a community full of other-race people.

whites need to go the fuck back to europe where they belong

Im not. I just can't stand the way muslim kids are raised to be absolute little monsters.

I am tired of seeing them bully the elderly, steal, rape, lie and take the piss on everyone in society.

I only truely HATE the globalist elite, and it is where the focus should be DESU.

They use immigration as a distraction. They willingly import monsters to keep our swords and shields occupied.

I'm not against non-whites or whites, but then again I'm black so maybe I have a biased opinion.

Mongrels can stay the fuck out.

you are the only flag in this thread guilty of genocide.

Are Canadians white?

Have you considered migrating over to niaraland.com?

>>Turk mad about genocide.
>Native Anatolians, ancient Greeks and the Armenians would like a word with you.

Lol what genocide?
Can you prof it?
No YOU CAN'T!

They gotta bring African Americans to Europe as well.
That continent belongs to Indians.

I'm not against anyone based on race. I'm against people who act like crap. Unfortunately, minorities have a disproportionate percent who act like utter morons.

Turks come from central Asia. Do you think the land was uninhabited before you created your Turkistan?

Do you think this is reddit?
Do you think we all think the same thing?
Maybe there are people here with different opinions?

Yes. We're currently where burgers were 40 years ago demographically. In 40 years we'll be a bunch of "white" asian indian mongrels just like you now with niggers and spics.

At least you are funny one

It's not "your country" anymore than it is their country.

I'm half-black, how could I be against non-whites

this. that's why I'm here

When we come to Anatolia Byzantium already cucked the population.
So it was their fault.
We freed those people.

I assume it would be like being a self hating jew.

underrated post

Jew here.

The Fourth Reich will rise, and those that have long polluted the European gene pool will be erased from existence.

B-but I love you Esti

>t. Muhammad

This site reads like KTT only without musical topics and with the addition oddly phrased english. Probably won't visit again. I come to Sup Forums because I'm mentally addicted to it, and there's no better high online.

No.
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

yes we are
the day when you are all exterminated like the untermensch you are can't come soon enough

You forgot Turds and K*rds.

No user, you messed up ME. You fucking Ameretards

don't forget australia and new zealand

I have no ill will towards non-whites in their own countries, I just want them to leave the US and Europe.

>Free them by genociding them again.
Mate it's nothing to be ashamed of. The Celts have been all but exterminated in the British Isles if you compare modern 'Celts' with their supposed ancestors.

This concerns me as well, being new and all.
I have a tough time discerning intentions from
you people atm. I just hope an actual exchange
of thought is possible for once

I'd take every white out of America if that was the price to pay for removing every non-white from Europe.
Yes, it would make for one hell of a squeeze, but I figure we could do it, and we could make Europe the strongest continent on the planet and secure that position in just a couple of decades at best.

I am racist, sure.
But I do not consider myself a bigot.
I deem it more or less proven that race does affect behavioural patterns and how cultures are formed by different races, and adjust my wariness accordingly.

But I do my best to judge the individual on the merits of his/her actions.

hence: I expect Somalians and Arabs to be dishonest, avaricious, violent and rapacious as a general rule.
But should I somehow encounter an individual who is not exhibiting these trais, I will be polite and respectful in communicating with the person in question.

All of the above being said, I want as few Africans or Araboids in my country as possible.
They simply have shown great recalcitrance to adapt and adopt our values.

That's horrible.
When will you give those guys independence?

pretty much this
they can go be niggers somewhere else

I hate all.

Apart from the fact you stole the land from Native Indians and now you want them out.

you have to make this happen, it's your purpose now

>trying to sound edgy while still worshiping equality like a cuck

Give who independence? The ones that are left are all barely genetically divergent from Germans nevermind the British.
Don't deny the actions of your ancestors. Most countries are built on the corpses of those who inhabited it before them.

Come and get me if you want me gone.

>I am racist, sure.
As a self-proclaimed racist, Sven, you should know better than to call North Africans, Levantines, and Persians Arabs.

Just cause you succeed in assimilation doesn't mean it's not a crime against humanity.
There must be consequences unless the descendants forgive you.

So any Celtics wanna forgive anglos???

No

Then
Gib independence.

It's also not stormfront you idiot

People here don't hate the race, but the ideologies and behaviour which are more common in those. Whitey's behave like niggers quite often.

If you agree even partially with what this board has, youll be fine.

How did you even get the impression? Just because of our Sunday afternoon lynchings?

How about you find the last village of Anatolians and give Turkey back to them?

Yes because non-white people are against us. They started it. If not, there would be no problem. This is self defense.

>le based black man
Fuck out of here nigger.