What's with all the mongrels?

I'm a new school employee in Orange County, California (where I grew up).

I'm noticing a lot of mixed-race children - way more than when I was a kid.

Maybe it's because I've only become race-aware recently due to Sup Forums.

>inb4 BLACKED

I know a woman in her early 20s, supposedly religious, that goes to my church. She is pregnant and rumor is that she met a black guy on Tinder and he got her pregnant. Because she is Pro-Life she's keeping th baby.

Did you get lost on the way to your fucking blog, or what?

It's probably mostly because you've become more aware. It's happened to me too.
I think race mixing is definitely on the rise though since you were a kid. No one cares about it much anymore. I grew up thinking it was racist to not date someone outside your own race.

It's because you're in Southern California which has been flooded with spics for the last 30+ years.

Spics=racemixed racemixers

(I mean, to not date someone because they are of another race. I didn't think everyone should date someone of another race or they are racist. That was ambiguous)

it has definitely increased recently
I'm in Maine currently, whitest of the white, and on Tinder and in the streets 75% of the single mothers have black kids

Pro life has nothing to do with it, liberal whores would be the first to keep a nigger baby. Also, America is the land of mongrelization. Why I'm actually against Europeans moving there, it just speeds up white genocide.

can we just annex california and bomb it?

>annex a part of your own country.

wot

I can guarantee their mixed baby will have a higher IQ than the average Serb

my experience with spics in California is they have enough of each other to not even have to look to race mix. Only the super hot spics girls chase white guys, because white guys love them and they want white kids. Most of them in general are too ugly / short / fat for white people to even want them.

>work in middle of DC
>frequent tour groups of kids on school trips

They've definitely gotten uglier

Go fuck yourself

ayy GWU goyboy reporting in
tell me about it : (

what i've noticed is a lot of spics having kids that look white

>both parents are brown dark hair dark eyes and out comes a light kid with light eyes

t. nigger

As an involuntary mixed-race male, what do? I understand the arguments for racial purity (or against homogeneity) but have struggled all my life to relate and hold my identity to it.

Should I be race mixing with the mixed-race?

I think Pablo is cucked by Chad.

Cease adding identity politics to the Austic natural power of life, and stay on target, also, read more Thomas Paine ya winey bastards.

Have you considered a vasectomy?

checked, so spics getting BLEACHED is a good thing?

No, but I am calling for a war against radical left speech crushing turds! Have You?

Yes. I grew up mostly not wanting kids. Early 20's that turned into considering mgtow and shooting blanks.

I'm 26 now and maturity (or possibly a slow redpilling) is confusing.

Realistic answer yes in california
People just fuck forget condoms and pills
They have kids by different men
You pay for it
Its your problem

>As an involuntary mixed-race male, what do?

Do whatever the fuck you want. Just vote UKIP.

Nah senpai we are just really mixed sometimes the white genes come out

Stephen Fry is a literal cocksucker faggot.

And stopped clocks are right twice a day. A good quote, doesn't matter that Stephen Fry said it.

>doesn't matter that Stephen Fry said it
>image is 1/3 Stephen Fry's face and name

WEW

Stephen Fry is the most white bread, ponce, british man-dude-thing name ever. If you didn't see the nose, you wouldn't know it was gay, fail-guy movie man.

Why are faggots so based these days?

Well, the average Serb IQ is 89, the average nig IQ is 85. Assuming the mother is white the baby probably gained 5 IQ points right there, making it smarter than the average Serb

Mixed with black seems the same as it has always been where I live, but white/asian and white/hispanic is for sure getting more popular.