What happened?

Sup Forums used to hate weed.
Have you become (((degenerate)))?

A lot of kids from reddit flooded the board and think they're edgy or cool by smoking drugs.
> WEED CURES CANCER
> IT'S NATURAL

Fuck off degenerates.

Literally only reddit faggots. They have ruin this board. Anyone that supports it does not belong here.

I smoke weed and I post all the time :) you can't do anything about it, sorry!

Point proven

Weed grabbers are no better than gun grabbers. In fact, they're worse.

Sup Forums only hated weed when it was largely infiltrated from Trumptard and Christfags.

Shit's slowly going back to normal, mmmkay?

Sup Forums isn't a unilateral being. while a lot of us hold conservative values this forum has always been about open discussion and argument, with no shame or inclination to feel PC.

and there's nothing legitimately wrong, in my eyes, with an adult citizen who pays taxes and works his ass off, using marijuana in a recreational way. Marijuana is not, as a lot on here would claim, a blue pill. It's a drug with psychoactive effects that are short and there is no conclusive evidence that it has long-lasting effect on a fully-developed adult mind. It is less damaging on a social scale as compared to alcohol, and therefore I see no reason as to why it shouldn't be legalized, especially since it does have PROVEN MEDICAL APPLICABILITY.

And no, i'm not a pothead. I've tried it twice and in both occasions it just wasn't something I enjoyed, much like cigarettes or chewing tobacco. I've also drank many times, but only really for the social aspect.

debate that niggers

Everyone who is against weed is retarded.
Weed doesnt make you loser, but losers use it too.

I smoke it and i have good job, good wife, kids that are way ahead of their own age group, paid house and everything i ever wanted.

Not all alcohol consumers are drunks and losers, just the ones who would be losers anyway.

Do some research and see how retarded you are.

Is Mr. Robot redpilled or is it just mediocre tv?

Kicking my weed habit was one of the best decisions I ever made. I have much more mental energy and motivation now.

What I did occasionally just for fun turned into a habit, and I wish I could have all the money I spent on my "crutch" back. It just puts you in another world, and makes you lazy.

I believe it should be legalized, but I don't like the (((pop culture))) and hip-hop nigs promoting it as harmless, because it isn't, and young people should absolutely not be doing it.

>TV show
>redpilled

I think it should just be taxed . A lot of niggers wouldn't be gangsters anymore. But that would be bad. Blacks shooting blacks is needed I think.

wouldn't call it redpilled but its pretty good

fucking scumbag

>ITT: corporate shills defend prohibition

This guy gets it. I started at 13, it got me street Cred at my middle class HS but screwed me over long term.

I thought we still hated weed?

It's silly but the most accurate portrayal of "hacking" I've seen. Also RAMI A CUTE

RAMI A CUTE!

Kali is a piece of shit unless you know what you're doing with it. You stick to your precious mint cinnamon like a good goy.

DUDE

WEED

LMAO

Fuck off, degenerate.

It's subtle, but there seem to be redpill elements within, if you know that you are looking at them. If anything, I'd really call it purple pilled. Like for example, Elliot hacks through and crashes E-Corp thinking he's some freedom fighter/liberator in the first season, but in the second season we see all the after effects on all the rest of the people and how they're not doing so well.

Overall, though, I think it's a very enjoyable show on it's own merit. The most accurate representation of tech ever to come from a TV show, despite it's improbability of happening. But that improbability is just to engage the viewer, otherwise who would watch the show?

this. i only use acid and dmt.

RAMI A CUTE

Meh... it edges too close to 90's "hacker" pop culture, where all hackers are social misfits, hanging out in abandoned buildings that still somehow have utilities, lots of nonsense computer jargon being thrown around for the sake of normies, though I do like the analogy between Apple/Google being the most evil entity on the planet

>t. Acid Burn