Are there any pan-slavism or neo-slavism movements there in the world? and if no, why no?

are there any pan-slavism or neo-slavism movements there in the world? and if no, why no?

slavs hate eachother, even when faced with the threat of muslim invasion they still try to kill eachother, thats how its always been.

Slavic faith was forgotten. We didn't have runes or sagas, we didn't resist Christianisation. Only some traditions and symbols remained, nothing from the faith itself.

Neopagan Slavic movements are nothing but modern-day fantasy cosplay.

generally speaking maybe, but it's individual. dumb slavs hate other slavs, i like all of us

SLAV MASTER RACE CHECKING IN

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as slavs, are in fact, ruthenians/eastern germanic descendants of kievan rus, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, east nordids.

Slavs are not a race unto itself, but rather another component of the ethnogenesis of the scandinavian norse germanic people from the migration of the peoples and onward, made historically relevant by the kievan rus settlements in Gardariki by the norsemen who traveled down the Volga and founded both Russia and Ukraine before being christianized by the byzantine empire.

Many eastern germanics speak the artifical glagolithic church language invented by the greek monk Cyrill, which is where the term cyrillics stems from. Before that, they spoke old norse and revered pagan germanic gods.

All the so-called "slavs" are really descendants of eastern germanics. There is objectively no argument to be made against this historical fact.

Thanks for reading, and please refer to them as "eastern germanics" next time you make a "slav" thread.

>and if no, why no?
Russia.

Fuck off nigger

>i like all of us

It's cause we're good people, senpai

As for the politics, there were in the past. A political tool of Russian Empire to justify conquest of all Slavic (and Greek) lands.

god i love polanbros, you are so fucking based

my feggit detector went 100% over your post

Serbs have to this day a Slava, each family has a different Saint for a Slava, a patron
To this day we burn oak branches night before Christmas, as people did to give flame as help to Hromi Daba (Loki for the swen fags) that battles the ice giants in the sky and also is a lesser asshole during other seasons
Saint Ilija (St. Elijah) too the thunder power from Perun, and got his chariots aswell, because God (Svarog has had enough of our shit, including the deities shit) especially after He once in this timeframe (His dream) decided to walk on the rock that He forged and got crucified.
There is plenty of rituals, more sacred than what a well paid priest of any rank tries to install, that i see to this day and am a part of.
People in my village dont even want to pic fruits of a plant that is next to a strange cubical rock formation.
Fucking dragons came to our mountains to lay down and die long time ago.
To this day, old people report hearing a Drekavac, shortly before someone dies in near proximity.
The faith of old still lives on, because it isnt just faith, it is an observation same as gravity.
Christ is a sign that God is waking up.
His time and our arent the same, so i dont know if there is reason of lack of reason to worry. That must be why Slavs easily were scared into Christianity, releasing all bonds to lesser gods, deities, that were probably just fallen angels doing their time on Earth, stepping into our shit as a human would step into rats shit in prison.
Russija. Neki polu mongoloslaveni se okupljaju i drze rituale sto nisu 1000 godina.
Komunjare ih jebale vise nego pravoslavce.

please, let the american tell you about the world.
surely he knows.
He has lived in nebraska his whole life, has visited only 2 neighboring states, and has never seen the ocean. There are no black people in his town, he doesnt know how to react when he hears a foreign language -- usually a mix of confusion and rage.
He gets all of his information about the world through television channels like the (((history channel))) and the first few sentences of (((wikipedia))) articles.
He has never met a muslim.

tl;dr - americans are subhumans with identity crysis

Panslavism doesn't work because russia always hijacks it because it believes itself to be the most slavic of all slavs.

Also since it's mostly a language group you're not all one people, Like you Serbian, have more in common genetically with Greeks than the Polish.

again.
an american talks of a part of the world he's never been to as if he is a native.

that's literally just a hunch you had.

thinking something doesnt make it real.

says the american who has lived in nebraska his whole life, has visited only 2 neighboring states, and has never seen the ocean. where there are no black people in his town, he doesnt know how to react when he hears a foreign language -- usually a mix of confusion and rage.
Who gets all of his information about the world through television channels like the (((history channel))) and the first few sentences of (((wikipedia))) articles.
Who has never met a muslim.

Disprove me then.

Most Russians are Finnic though.

i dont need to.
im russian, you're a low information cuck, and i dont have to prove anything to you.

even if i wanted to, i couldnt, because you dont know enough to even debate.
you literally just regurgitated a high school-tier piece of non-information.
why are you in this thread anyway?

because pan slavism is a mental disorder

So is (((united Europe))), yet you love to suck this german dick

gee Ivan. where did i say im pro (((EU)))? speaking of beeing cucked. is Vladimir pleased?

>who is not with me is clearly against me
ebin meme, now hang yourself

You sound like a proper twat mate.

Nice proxxy man. Slavs do haate each other.

Russians hate hohols, croatians, poles and sometimes belarusians.
Hohols hate mostly russia and poles.
Balkans hate balkans.
Poles hate everybody.
Czechs are the best.

So Romania really was our germannic brother after all??

Why would Russians hate Belorussians or Croats