If a pill existed that could turn straight men gay

Would you take the pill Pol?

Pros
>No longer need to deal with emotionally stunted sociopathic parasites called women.
>Better sex life
>More equitable dating and relationships (Going Dutch is the norm in gay relationships)

>Masculine hobbies

>Divorce rate is lower for gay men.

Cons

>Getting an STD is a near certainty

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QF25Q
discord.gg/vhKq2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then how would procreation work?

>Going Dutch is the norm in gay relationships
>Going Dutch
rude

Also the privilege that is awarded to homosexuals. You are no longer seen as white cis male and therefore not problematic. I imagine find a career would be much easier this way when every one is pitying and calling you brave everyday for sucking cocks.

In short, fuck yeah i'd take it. I'm broke as fuck m8.

Repent.

>>No longer need to deal with emotionally stunted sociopathic parasites called women.
No, now you have to deal with emotionally stunted sociopathic parasites called fags.
>>Better sex life
I'm not into anal either way
>>More equitable dating and relationships (Going Dutch is the norm in gay relationships)
Why would I want this?
>>Masculine hobbies
>Implying fags are masculine
>>Divorce rate is lower for gay men.
Yeah but then you have to deal with the fact that you married a queer in the first place

It would litterally be the death of humanity as every bloke will spike every other bloke to eliminate competition for women

>most of this shit

Be thankful you are normal

>"p-please notice us Sup Forums-senpai, we're just like you!"
When will faggots ever learn?

you fucking faggot

No straight person wants to be gay. Vaginal sex is awesome. Dealing with women can be a pain, but you're a man, you mold them to your liking.

King > Queen

>Implies the average autist on Sup Forums is capable of procreating with 3D women

ok there shlomo

>If a pill existed that could turn you into a degenerate would you take it?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/QF25Q

This kek

>3D women

you mean women? as in, not cartoons

they're called just "women". no need for the dimensional prefix, it is implied, it's redundant, dingwad

reminder: all fags will get toetags

No, I love women. You can go eat all the hairy assholes you want, I'll keep my velvety smooth pussies, thank you.

you can get STDs from women too, so this isn't really a con for this.

the real cons are:

>lmao ur now gay faggit

Also, homosexuality was the basis of western civilisation. Powerful men liked men. It was a status thing

>We consider Mediterraneans white when it interests us, shitskins when not.

Shoo shoo, Anglos and Nords. Stop appropriating my culture.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord.gg/vhKq2

>We wuz Roman and shiet
Spics were as related to Greco-Roman civilisation as the sandniggers in the Levant. And plus, everyone knows the ruling elite were blonde hair blue eyed Aryans

>posting the illuminati bunker
Kys kike

there already exists a pill to make you gay, it's called estrogen, and it's turning our white children gay at an astonishing rate.

((((they))))) are behind this

pic is my boyfriend

Yeah, must be why the Romans considered Nords nothing but Barbarians. Call me back when your country's cities were named by Romans themselves.

LOL

Have you guys even met a fag in real life? They're just women.. emotionally.. they are female and as much trouble. It's all hair products and bitchiness.

I never bothered to watch this. Was he refering to things like Klinefelter syndrome or did he really mean attack helicopter-kin?

This.

The main difference is that there are some sane women, the same cannot be said for faggots.

>argentina
>white

KYS your men are ugly anyway

WE

Loud Feminine Flamboyant gay men that you see on (((TV))) do not represent all gay men. Most gay men are bros

Sodomy is disgusting and terribly unhealthy.

Sodomizers are almost completely responsible for the spread of every STD on the face of the planet.

Or you could just find a smart woman and stop chasing the crazy. They still exist in Europe but it seems they are extinct in the anglo-saxon world.

No

As someone whos had sex with other men, it just wasn't for me. Beard stubble and ass hair just isn't attractive

t. 300 lb manlet

Unless you are fucking her in the ass the chances are much smaller.

>Sodomizers are almost completely responsible for the spread of every STD on the face of the planet.

>sodomizers sodomize each others
>straight people magically get STDs too

>>No longer need to deal with emotionally stunted sociopathic parasites called women.

but I already do this without needing to be gay

>Most gay men are bros

Most gay men are fucking loud ass queers that need to be the center of attention 24/7. Go back to /lgbt/ you degenerate faggot.

Bisexuals combined with the jews normalizing sodomy as a gateway to homosexuality ...