I honestly don't think you can refute this. The numbers just don't work in your favor

I honestly don't think you can refute this. The numbers just don't work in your favor.

>leaf
None of your concern.

and how much tax money would it take to pay for the welfare of the illegals and college tuition for everyone, as the other side wants?

Why would it cost 3 million dollars for trump to golf, especially on his own course.
>Fake news
>leaf
>Day of the rake when

> 2 million dollars in a lifetime
Pardon me if I don't believe it but if it's really true
> JUST

Because he writes off his expenses to the US government.

We'd need to see his tax returns to prove it, of course, but considering that he's decked out entire apartments in gold I'm inclined to believe it.

I'm sleepy

the security apparatus surrounding the president costs a ton of money. and thats a good thing.

>taxes to cover a comfy golf trip for our Don are not ok
>taxes to cover filling a 12 year old with hormones and chopping his dong off are perfectly fine

To be fair its not "a" comfy golf trip, its several. And that dong choppin costs a fraction of a comfy golf trip.

>he does this
>we just need to prove ot
hahah fuck you fag
also trump isnt taking a presidential salary, saving more moolah, so go back to sucking dick over obongos 40 different 4 million dollar vacations to hawaii

The presidential salary is only $400k. Of course trump's gonna waive that. Its not even a fraction of the combined cost of his vacation costs for the first 100 days.

>$400,000 annual salary
>$400,000 = $3,000,000
It costs $500,000 a day to guard that disgusting whore in Trump Tower; because our President can't control his wife we're currently wasting more than his presidential salary every. single. day.

He didn't waive it, he donated his entire salary to the national parks.

Of course, it got 0 media attention.

How can it cost 3 million to golf for one weekend?

lol, so we should be resentful of people with more money?

>communist detected

Sort yourself out, Bucko!

>but it was okay when Obama did it

literally work harder

> suddenly the left is worried about how much the president's been once they're magical negro has left office

How about a nice cup of go fuck yourself.

Security, shelter, and neccessities for his entourage

Got something for ya...........

Oh, it got media attention.

Mostly, because it only looked good if you didn't think about it.

Remember that trump still gets income from his property since he didn't put them in a blind trust. As a result, donating his salary counts as a charity which means he gets to write it off for taxes. So trump still gets paid simply by cashing the check. The US actually pays him twice like that even if he only gets paid once.

The fact that he gives it to the EPA is an insult when you consider how much he cut their budget.

protecting a president is expensive? huh, i didn't know that.

>annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion

113bn/2m = 650

The life work of 650 average americans are used up by illegal spics in one year. There has been a 40% decrease in illegal spics since Trump came into office. There wil be even less illegal spics once the wall is up. There will be even even less illegal spics when Trump keeps deporting the illegal spics that are already in the USA, and said illegal spics can't come back.

Is your noggin joggin' yet you faggot leaf?

Doesn't Trump give his presidential salary away as a donation?

He's spending money he earned on his own, jackass leaf shill thread making faggot.

>each person in America has to pay 0.1c for each of trumps trips!

what about zhers taxes?