Should we consider slavshits as a human beings...

Should we consider slavshits as a human beings? personally i think we should kill all slavshits and take their women as a sex slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Valuev
youtube.com/watch?v=sZiD3pOx6QI
youtube.com/watch?v=H_WMWdDoHjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want the same for anatolians

Why do we even keep you literal insects alive?

Yeah, and when thats done we should move onto muslim shitskins

you can't do shit to us,subhuman gayreek,go try that and you'll be our slaves again.

sexual frustraded little cock sucking turshit fag you should care that we dont take you as woman

How are you even still a country and not a black hole of debt and immigrants?

>siding with the roach

Typical shemale. you like dat brown cock don't you

>Turkroach

>personally i think we should kill all slavshits and take their women as a sex slaves.

This is a great Turkish and Arab tradition. Raping and stealing Slavic women and loading up the harems with them. Why couldn't Slav men ever protect their women?

Hey, i know the guy on the left
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Valuev

Slavic men were first to rape and steal slavic women

Stfu roach before we destroy your """army"""

>slavshit
they are too weak and cucked to protect their women, slavs are more cucked than westerners,they are just not sjws but they are extremely cucked.

>Turkroach calling others subhuman

>Turkroach suggesting genocide on Armenian Genocide day

>Turkroach calling others subhuman

Why couldn't you protect them Ivan? She was forced to submit to the superior Turkish man after being stolen from her little Serbian village right after she watched her mother be raped

They're at least humans, unlike filthy Roaches.

>Turkroach """"""intellect"""""""

Actually you have it to other way around. They took our men as sex slaves to breed themselves stronger and whiter.

so do you see only male slavs as 'slavshit'?
that whole mindset is disfigured, wouldnt you rather fight against a race rather than 50% of it? what the hell man...

conquering greece would be easier than conquering al-bab since gayreek army is weak can't afford fuels to run their jets.

>Turkish """"intellect"""""" part 2

you can try ...........
>would be a great opportunity to remove kabab once and for all.

Day of the Spray when?

>they are too weak and cucked to protect their women, slavs are more cucked than westerners,they are just not sjws but they are extremely cucked.

Lmao it's all white men who are cucked. If they're white, they will gladly watch their women be stolen and raped by the superior Middle Eastern man. They're women love it too!

Why don't you do it then?

Top lel roach. We'll just get our belts and beat you.

the guy you posted is definetly russian leftover, he has slavshit festures, armenians are smelly shitskins who look like the jews.

You're talking out of your arse, roach daddy.

>Actually you have it to other way around. They took our men as sex slaves to breed themselves stronger and whiter.

Nah the men actually got raped by the Ottomans too. Imagine that? You white men are so weak that the Ottomans didn't just rape your men, they raped you too just to spite you

tru lol

Top kek

>They're women love it too!
Nice one, Sanchez. Prepare to go back.

What are you even saying? Turks would steal young boys to have them breed with their women since we are on average a foot taller than them and have light colored eyes.

Were the Ottomans really that gay?

calm your tits subhuman

damn even i felt that

if this true,then why most of serbs looks like turks??
also google balkangruel to see how serbs are made.

had i known your location, i would have slaughtered you

What sport are roaches even good at? They made up that oil wrestling shit but that's just an obvious cover for faggotry.

I usually think the same about turkshits.

>Non-Americans who think their country or people is worth a shit

FUCKING LOL

Lmao I'm not Mexican, although I respect the Mexicans for outbreeding the inferior white man. Im arab I probably have three cousins or something in your country right now raping your sister, hans

>hears Sup Forums is fasciat
>tries to trigger Sup Forums to boost his morality

balkangruel are propaganda paintings that bulgarians used in the west in order to gain support against you

lol man i love how we can get everyone butthurt REAL FAST without even the smallest effort

You can try.I will beat you as i beat turk in his kebab fast food and now we dont have kebab fast food in my town.

Kek nigger whatever you say, you're trying to convince yourself of this to cover up the fact the Ottomans RAPED you.

Let me guess your sister has a Turkish boyfriend or something? Kkekekek

That's nothing. The Ottoman roaches said [sex with] women are for children, men are for fun.

alhamdulillah

you did a poor job in srebrenica and you expect people to believe that

>The Ottoman roaches said [sex with] women are for children, men are for fun.

And the Saudi's still believe in this nowadays...

Fucking garbage Turks. Neanderthals had a greater brain mass than humans and more was dedicated to the prefrontal cortex and fine motor control. If your implication is that Slavs are neanderthals, then by most metrics, they are superior to you. Your diagram is also literally the stupidest, cringy thing I've seen all week, and I work with tourists.

Funny, I recall you mongol inbreds kidnapping Armenian girls to breed out your hideous genes before and during the genocide.

a real man fucks men only he does not waste time on inferior females that are obv made for breeding only

did you ever been in eastern europe? getting women there is WAY more easier than getting women in western europe. also slavshit women LOVE black and brown guys,way more than the western girls.

IDK , really ..

I'm pretty sure the Greeks would stomp you. And they'd have a lot of support.

The only people who are butthurt in this thread are Turks, Greeks, and South Slavs

Everyone else is just laughing at you

You guys should just get your own board just for balkanshit issues. call it /balk/.

t. aryan "MAN" whose prom date was caught sucking jamals dick in the bathroom

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=sZiD3pOx6QI

Yeah, they are

They were legit stripping soldiers naked during the failed coup lmao. Their national """sport""" involves """men""" putting oil all over their bodies and trying to grab each other's dicks to win.

They are probably one of the literally gayest people after the Afghanis

>using a retarded boxer as an example

Topkek, I always knew you roaches have problems with rational thinking.

Goatfucking, of course

[TROLLED]

The Saudi's are even bigger faggots than the Turks. No lie I know Saudi's IRL who pretend to hate fags but are always hooking up with random men and shit and getting caught all the time by friends

i love how the nigger skull isnt even homo sapien

So were there harems of men too?

>Turks using the failed coup to live out their homoerotic BDSM fantasies

Haha funny picture op it suggests that niggers are human!

Implying Ottomans didn't decriminalize homosexuality in 1868 because of full jails.

[JIHADED]

Last time i checked theres still shitskins up there, next time try not to leave the woman alive, level the town if you need, just dont fuck it up this time

youtube.com/watch?v=H_WMWdDoHjo

some one grab the bug spray. we got a wiley one here

We are on average a foot taller than you. Our women are taller than your men. You're worse than the African niggers that act like their ancestors was Egyptian kangz

aint nothing wrong with a man feeling a bit more than brotherly love for his buddies my friend

I wonder who's behind this post.

roach getting triggered

ooh excuse me very much adnan turkovic i couldnt notice your superior race traits that gets you much pussy and clout tokens irl sorry sir

Actually Valuev is pretty smart, smarter than the roach that OPed this thread at least.

serbs are overwhelming majority in srebrenica, election results clearly show it

Look don't lie, you and I both know there is tons of saudis who are closet faggots.

Guy I work from KSA has a wife and I went to the gym with him once, not even kidding there was some dude that he met there and hooked up with in the locker room. Shit was weird as fuck

Nah, I think they raped them because they were faggots.

pooulation of gayreece: 10 mşl
population of istanbul:14 mil
yeah sure they would stomp us,dumb ameriroach.

>serbs are genocidal maniacs. How can they kill so many innocent Muslims who were just frying coffee
>serbs cant even kill Muslims
I hear both on this website and it shows how little people are consistent about us.

t. turkroach

>everyone from bosnia must be a sub-turk
nice logic you've got there, roach

This whole thread is stupid, but that's Nikolay Valuev on the left side and I'm pretty sure Bernard Hopkins on the right. Hopkins is probably the smarter and definitely more successful of the two. I don't get how they got used for this meme, though. Also, is Turkey really gonna' be a caliphate now?

seriously OP?

No wonder you have no memes, roaches can't into shooping.

There is honestly nothing more masculine than defeating a man (especially of another race or nationality) and then raping and assfucking them right after you just defeated them. And then taking their wife from them to add to your harem

Ottomans really knew how to truly kick a dead horse and crush the enemy

>everything negative about mudslimes must be the fault of jews

Muhammad pls go