Brit/pol/- common sense knife control

>Froggylection
theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2017/apr/23/french-presidential-election-results-2017-latest

>Jeremy Corbyn planning to 'dismantle' the UK's defences, Conservatives claim
news.sky.com/story/jeremy-corbyn-is-planning-to-dismantle-the-uks-defences-the-conservatives-claim-10847954

>General election 2017: UKIP manifesto to pledge a burka ban
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39682939

>When Nigel Farage met Julian Assange
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/23/when-nigel-farage-met-julian-assange

>Jeremy Corbyn refuses to say if he would authorise killing of Isil leader
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/23/jeremy-corbyn-might-not-authorise-strike-against-isil-leader/

>General election 2017: Tories to pledge energy bill cap
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39685106

>UKIP are re-branding themselves as anti-Islamic, pro-British Cultural Nationalists
[YouTube] UKIP new Policy. British culture, British law, British language (embed)

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ

Other urls found in this thread:

w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=37911
youtube.com/watch?v=TNa0VjTkZhE
youtube.com/watch?v=s3DhEUjYP_c
youtube.com/watch?v=HknxjjlsuzM&t=2191s
youtu.be/1j-Gb8Pk2Pk
w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=60433
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/eu-to-launch-kettle-and-toaster-crackdown-after-brexit-vote2/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
youtube.com/watch?v=k8FbUtunhic
youtube.com/watch?v=YI6mzHkx3xA
youtube.com/watch?v=DT--RnOYORI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has anybody ever worked for an MP? My local member has a job going as an office manager and I really want to apply.

Here is an example of the job spec

w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=37911

Reminder

N I G E

L I V E

> NIGEL IS LIVE

Friendly reminder to vote Tory, A-Anglo-senpais. . .

Farage live now on LBC

here's the link for UKIPs rebrand

youtube.com/watch?v=s3DhEUjYP_c

Do it lad, what do you have to lose? One thing they look for if you want to be a party candidate is if you've worked for an MP before

>12,500 people joined the Lib Dem party today

L I B
I
B

D E M
E
M

S U R G E
U
R
G
E

Being a NEET really is depressing. Makes you consider anything.

Who else is a /doughnut/ here?

t-thanks potato-kun. I didn't email him.
>tfw guardian angel looking out for me

>those are all different pictures

Got a leaflet today for the Kent council elections from a legit tinfoil hatter. She thinks the freemasons have a conspiracy against her.

This thing was 2 pages long and she has a YouTube channel.

Oh it's on

Is Tim the UK's answer to Mike "if men make you jerk it, you'll complete the circuit" Pence?

>you sound like diane abbott
lel

doughnuts are delicious

sweet and fried, it's a great combination

My parent's generation would have been able to purchase a house for something like 3-4 times their salary, which then saw a dramatic increase in value to the point today where it takes something like 10-15 times the annual salary (depending on where you are in the country) just to get your foot on the ladder. Through housing they have earned money doing nothing and in doing so pushed most younger earners out of the market completely. These young people are then forced to rent, which is of course higher than it's ever been because the boomer owners have realised they can get away with charging whatever they want, because it's not like young people have the choice.

They also had access to free university education, never having had to pay a penny for world class education that enabled them to get secure, stable jobs. Then they pulled that ladder up as well, meaning people today are facing fees of £9000 per year to qualify with a degree that guarantees them nothing, entering into a job market comprised in large part of zero-hour contracts and part time work.

The boomer generation were guaranteed state pensions that allowed them to retire at 60 (female) or 65 (male), and this was fair enough because they had paid national insurance to let them do so. Except, there are too many pensioners and not enough workers, and the national insurance paid by them during their working life is not enough to cover ongoing pensions of people who are drawing it for 20 or more years after retirement. So, the national insurance of people working today is going to cover this, meaning that at this point anyone working right now is effectively paying into one giant pyramid scheme they'll likely never see a payout from.

But of course, my generation is entitled. We have it easy. I should be grateful I get to scrape by week to week while my rent and NI contributions go into paying the pension of someone in their own house, whose mortgage was paid off long before I was even born.

Nothing to lose, want to do it but am missing experience in half of the spec. I have thought that I could learn on the job.

Shame I don't fulfil the definition 'NEET'

>This thing was 2 pages long and she has a YouTube channel.
Fucking link please

>the STATE of this mentalist caller

HAHAHAHA! How do you fucking racists feel now?
>No right wing rising in Austria
>No right wing rising in the Netherlands
>No right wing rising in France

Fucking lol, as if you expect the continentals to be as fucking thick as your standard Brit. Right wing populism is dead in Europe. Long live the EU. As soon as I've finished my Media Studies degree I'm moving to France, fuck this miserable, grey little island, I hope the EU rapes you all until you bleed.

He's right about the Masons.

BIG DIRTY STINKING BASS

I'm calling it now. Several people will be killed by a Terrorist wielding a Metal Kettle.
>>Next morning on the news
>>We need to ban high capacity kettles, or ban automatic kettles.

youtube.com/watch?v=HknxjjlsuzM&t=2191s

>The stats on here are not recording viewings accurately - I have no idea why? Is it something to do with backdoor trojans?

Yesterday I saw Corbyn saying he'd keep this lock in place on facebook (because the Tories want to drop it) and all the comments were talking about how hard pensioners worked, yadda yadda.

Truth is, they worked the least hard for the most reward. And a lot of that is because of the ridiculous increase in house prices.

For our generation having a family on a single income, and owning a 3 bed detached, is an absolute fantasy. For the pension generation, that was actually possible. And not just if you were some high flying banker.

Fuck the triple lock. Why should pensioners keep getting pay rises when the rest of us actually working and fucking paying for the pensions don't?

Meanwhile, I won't get my state pension until I'm 68. And what will that pension even be by then? Some party will remove it or neuter it between now and then (as will be required), so fuck it. Do it now instead. At least I'm not paying for something I'll never receive.

And that's before we get into the NHS and what state that'll be in by the time I actually need it.

WHHHAAATTTT??!!!!

Nah.
Ah Tim is more Gangsta.

>Media Studies
almost had me until then user

Whoops

Oh it's on

Vote for her. You have to.

what would he say today lads

youtu.be/1j-Gb8Pk2Pk

w4mpjobs.org/JobDetails.aspx?jobid=60433

>Meme producer for Leave.EU is an actual job

Parents bought a London home 20 years ago for 110k.

Sold it last year for 1.3 mil

You say that, but the EU are anti-kettle
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/eu-to-launch-kettle-and-toaster-crackdown-after-brexit-vote2/

You didn't know they were all different?

Shrewsbury lad. Recognised the clock.

The BBC are going hard against Le Pen.

Why are they always so blatantly biased?

Aye. They enjoyed good mix of housing, no uni fees, better jobs, better morals, better ethics and then sold us out.
Housing
>Buy To Let
>Low IRs
>Cheap Credit
>Stupid Mortgage Market.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

youtube.com/watch?v=k8FbUtunhic

tragic dying party in it's death throes. These are pandering policies not actual solutions. No better than Corbyn's fake St Georges Day bank holiday patriotism

lad aye,
you might like thsi

Post yfw Labour LOSE Wales

That image is foolish.
>Carefully cuts out 'Yurp'
>Includes Belarus
>But not Ukraine for some reason
Implies that Russia, Turkey, North Africa and the Middle East have no terrorism
Funny joke but yank-tier geography.

The reason the right didn't win in Austria is because 16-17 year olds are allowed to vote. If they weren't, I guarantee you the left would have lost.

> See my aunt that I haven't seen in years, get drunk together and she kisses me on the lips when I leave
> Seems to go on a bit too long, move away and she's touching her chest and shit says that she'll miss me
> Texts me that I looked too tired to drive and I should sleep at her house

Raging incest erection rn lads

youtube.com/watch?v=YI6mzHkx3xA

>BASED

>all these foreign callers and brown people slurping Macron's calls dry
When will it end?

You millennials should be going to church

>you can't kill someone with a plastic knife

Is that a challenge?

Reminder to buy guns

>calls

I SWEAR I typed 'balls'

(never)

Become a NEET.

None of this happened, did it lad.

>gets put on terrorist watchlist
>has to explain himself to condescending police inspector
>has to report to the police every few years
Wow such freedom we are afforded by owning guns!!!

>Reminder he raped bums.

Not until rapture.

>Have to go to shooting range regularly for sixth months
>Then spend money on a lock-box setup
>Then invite a copper round to sign-off on my setup
>Then I can only own one specific gun
Fuckin' hassle senpai

Implying that I would vacation in Africa or turkey.
>>mfw

Fucking LePen isn't going to win i wanted more salty Twitter tears as they delve further and further into despair with each nationalist win

Please run for government or something

Tim "I'll drown you in milk if you bit the silk" Farron?

When will this meme die?

>what would he say today lads

He's be pro-remain

>His book Separate Ways (2000) advocated a multi-speed Europe, with some countries as merely associate members, so as to allow the centre to forge a political union at its own pace. He died in 2001, aged 77.

Yes.
All of Africa is the same
>USA no passport having cuck.

Tim
>If you're a pillow biter, I'll biblical smite ya
Farron.

They're going to use climate change as an excuse to ban all metal household appliances.

I would happily visit Russia, Turkey, Tunisia or Morocco.

Keep it place. Make sure the system collapses sooner.

>Yes darling?

Of course. I live in a Labour safe seat though, so my efforts will be wasted.

>tfw no passport having bong
>the only place I went abroad was in a british tourist colony in spain when I was 10

Ghana, Kenya and Malawi will pilot the world’s first malaria vaccine from 2018, offering it for babies and children in high-risk areas as part of real-life trials, the World Health Organization said today (24 April).

The injectable vaccine, called RTS,S or Mosquirix, was developed by British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline to protect children from the most deadly form of malaria in Africa.

----------------------------

Well.... African overpopulation is well and truly on.
I hope you all look forward to your taxmoney being whisked off to Africa even more than it currently is, in order to stop all the coming droughts and famines.

youtube.com/watch?v=DT--RnOYORI

CANT BARAGE THE FARAGE

Nuh uh.

exactly

they always wheel out some pensioner to moan about "but muh pension im barely managing as it is". which is precisely the point, we are mortgaging the future to pay for the present. i am only 23, by the time i retire the average pensioner will probably have to live in a kennel and will retire three days before their death aged 120

So what you're saying is that Austria is going to become more left wing? Fucking great news. Can't wait to go celebrate some real diversity with some enlightened Europeans.

>Everything I don't like is bait
lol, enjoy your unemployment.

You poor lad.
>Stay single
>Get a job
>Save money and Travel.

Live your dream and avenge those childhood days

Irish cuck wanting to get THATCHERD

Reminder that green milk is best milk

>unintelligible muzzy telling Nige that taqiyyah isn't real
Piss-poor attempt

>try doing a side kick
>hurt my pelvis

You should get one in case you have to move out quick

we Malthusian catastrophe now

>Well.... African overpopulation is well and truly on.