MAYANS WERE RIGHT

If the Mayans were right, and we blend it in with both Mithran Cult which states 7 years before the Return, and Christ Cult beliefs which is the same, 2012 was the beginning of the end times.
And it's formulated by a society that resets humanity every 8000 years.

Puma Punka is 12000 years old, with buildings made out of Granite.
It's a mass ruin right now.
Atlantis was a massive Naval and Global Power, that used Pyramids and Ziggarats as it's major building format.
The core of the civilization suffered a great Flood, forcing most of Humanity into extinction.

We are on Year 5, the end is nigh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tU8dH6MTuq0
youtube.com/watch?v=DubvNxvscWY
youtube.com/watch?v=M2tSSN0nkEk
youtube.com/watch?v=i6xEM-IqPVg&feature=player_embedded#!]
youtube.com/watch?v=e86DIN2i9Ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

Maybe.

>Not knowing the Old World died in 2012 and we transferred into this timeline

I don't mind it, except right now I'm NEET.

praise mithra

Being NEEt is nothing to be ashamed about my brother. We are the true progressives in this (((progressive))) world

Pyramids were their form Skyscrapers

The 'Horizon' net is a link in to a very ancient form of internet, not translated to our form of data, but it exists to the point that some people have access to it.

Taurid meteor shower. Last time we got seriously pelted was 1908 in Siberia.
It's a civilizational "test". If we can pull our shit together and figure out how not to get blasted by asteroids and meteors we might advance to the next stage. If not, a huge fucking space rock hits us POW right in the kisser and we start the whooole process all over again - like children, with no memory of what came before.

But if we do figure it out, we might seed other planets with life using our dna starting another cycle somewhere in the galaxy

I wonder if its possible to do simple radio transmissions with 1000 BC tech.

if you can figure out electricity you can send messages.

Ideas are just the response to a particular pattern of stimulus. There's nothing original.

Get real

... go on

so wut the fuck is going to happen? Is there are book or youtube video on this subject? I know something strange is going on. And it's undeniable that we are surrounded by occult symbols everywhere. Where do I start?

consider the possibility of Egypt-wide communication, conducted by the priests

Holy shit, they was kings after all.

Interesting, continue pl0x

Christ Cult
>Based on the above passage, a common translation into English, the white rider is generally referred to as "Conquest".[1] The name could also be construed as "Victory", as in the translation found in the Jerusalem Bible (the Greek words are derived from the verb νιkάω, to conquer or vanquish). He carries a bow, and wears a victor's crown.

Why not dig very deep down and leave a message or some kind of time capsule impossible to destroy or dissapear(in space if possible)
If the ancient civilizations were more advanced than us why is there no trace of it

Maybe, didn't archaeologists find an ancient battery in Iraq?

yes, mostly thought to be used for electrolysis / gold plating

Some amerindians of central america look like that, to this day also.

who knows what they could do with that extra brain matter

That is a caucasian or mestizo, the other one was a nigger

I read about basically this in a Graham Hancock book. These radio casts may be of interest to some of you. Give it a little time if you do listen, it will be confusing as fuck at first.
youtube.com/watch?v=tU8dH6MTuq0
youtube.com/watch?v=DubvNxvscWY
youtube.com/watch?v=M2tSSN0nkEk

How would you mark the location for following generations? Here is the thing... If civilization was laid low like the bible says, in a great flood, how would you try to pass this knowledge on?

Oral history? Stone tablets? The Epic of Gilgamesh?

The truth is that the previous generations left us the best information they had and modern man is too autistic to look at ancient religion and their writings with a serious eye.

Bigger visual area.

He's just a chubby mexican my uncle also looks like that.

I accidently projected Horizon net, I can't confirm it exists, but I've heard it used in a few Pre-Ancient History Documentaries, even if it doesn't go by the name Horizon Net (The First Internet, the Pre-Internet are other names used).
There was a book at a Library in Abbotsford that I once read about pre-Ancient civilizations called "The Seventh", the cover has a picture of New York on the front and the statue of Liberty replaced with an older picture of Mithra sloppily layered (didn't even know who Mithra was until I read his prologue). It could be the ravings of a madman, very delicately detailed, but I cannot find the book online or any other place.
The reason I picked it up in the first place is the subheading says "The Final Apocalypse" I can't remember the Author.
A very private book to the point that I can't find it anywhere else. I could probably take an hour drive and go and see if I can pick it up, I'll make a continuing thread on /x/ due to it's rate of speed anyways, so if this drowns out by the time I get back, we can continue there.

Before I leave, I'll leave you with 3 pictures that should spark your interest.

Alright, I'll head out now. I'll see if I can find this book.

>if you can figure out electricity you can send messages.

no, you also need a certain level in metallurgy and mechanical engineering to actually create a power source that provides enough power to reach other continents and thats only the transmitter.

If I had to take a guess, it's probably by Zechariah Sitchin, driest writer known to man... Progenitor of ancient alien theory though.

Godspeed

Thread if this dries up for people actually interested in this subject.

Good tip, I'll ask.

They did. It's called Göbekli Tepe.
They built tons of stuff all over, but other cultures have trampled on their sites making many archaeological sites seem much younger than they are. Göbekli Tepe is different because whoever made it buried it. So it's a pristine site dating to more than 10,000BC.

the relative part of the first video starts around the 12 minute mark, just got to that point

Yes, it was for gold plating, but I wonder if they discovered (or could discover) simple electromagnetic effects.

If they had copper wire, they could create a simple coil.

I wonder what wattage they could get out of the batteries.

Nazca lines are from peru they're cool native americans

The elongated skulls are from the same area, also nazca art it's the most psychodelic of the ancient arts.

Holy shit, aliens confirmed

consider this delayed observation theory
someone from the future observed reality and it altered our timeline.

THE END IS NIGH INDEED

>If the Mayans were right
If the Mayans were right we'd all be dead right now. Go home.

I live right where the star in mexico is.

I went to the beach this weekend. 20 minute ride to the shore in Progreso is the crater left by a meteor that wiped out dinos.
That whole town is really weird because there are occult/egyptian symbols spray painted, on statues and historic markings and in businness ads etc.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=i6xEM-IqPVg&feature=player_embedded#!]
this may be interesting to you. Excerpt from:
youtube.com/watch?v=e86DIN2i9Ig

A lot of these gangs are deeply affiliated with the CIA and other nefarious groups in governments