Someone should get hanged for this
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6021260/?ref_=login
youtube.com/watch?v=UtVJdPfm0F8
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>food anal orgies

Oh wow ANOTHER thread! Thanks op if you hadn't posted this no one would have known of its existence

Pay denbts

>You surely wouldn't, so I made sure to remind you goy, enjoy!

So.... The vanilla ice cream wasn't vanilla after all?

Did we just witness Bill Nye advocating for straight-to-gay conversion therapy?

Sausage party was propaganda.

>someone should be hung
Ftfy.

I have to admit, it hurts to see all my childhood heroes jump to the """"right side of history"""" and realize that they probably think you're scum.

I liked Bill Nye.

downvote this crap
imdb.com/title/tt6021260/?ref_=login

How the fuck is Bill Nye one of your childhood heroes?

I had literally never heard of him until I saw Americans talking about him on the internet.

He's a science guy, okay?

A SCIENCE GUY

hung = to be put on display
hanged = to be put to death
thanks for the bait

He was actually right you dumb nigger. People get hanged, pictures get hung.

They believe everyone is just as degenerate as them. To them, you're not straight or gay, just "in denial" or "liberated".

people get hanged, I however, am hung.

Is this MDE season 2?

There's no way this is meant to be taken seriously...

Right?

>when the bass drops and so does global white supremacy

Roman Empire, everyone. Roman Empire

He taught basic science that was geared towards kids.
How clouds formed. Basic thermal expansion. How we collected oil. Weather.

As a kid it was awesome seeing him do small experiments. Got me into it at a young age.

Now.. It's basically IFLS mixed with Saturday night live.

>when the base drops and so does my faith in humanity

The entire ice cream analogy doesn't work.
Why is being vanilla a choice, but being any other flavor isn't?

Why are the non-vanilla flavors advocating having sex outside your own flavor when, in this analogy, having a flavor preference isn't a choice? Shouldn't the "homosexual flavor" only have sex with other "homosexual flavors?"

Why is vanilla still vanilla after attending the orgy?

This show's writers?

Mike Drucker:
Tonight Show w/ Jimmy Fallon/stand up comic
Phil Plait:
Miscellaneous astronomy TV series and..... CRASH COURSE w/ John Green for the Astronomy topics
Teagan Wall:
Huffington Post contributor though got her Master's in behavior science, PhD in philosophy
CeCe Pleasants:
Californian resident, sketch comic writer for Ellen Degeneres, Jeff Dunham, Mind of Mencia, Arsenio Hall & more

produced by Bunim-Murray Productions:
Their top product, wait for it....

PROJECT RUNWAY
and
BAD GIRLS CLUB

Ladies & gentlemen, here is who you're going up against.

This, a million fucking times this.

>Science of feelings

STOP

>"You can't change who you are"
>They turn Vanilla into a fag by the end of it

Am I the only one noticing this bad logic? This is some next level shit I tell you

Don't over-analyze it. Their minds can't go beyond:
>WHY??? wud u only enjoy (1) flavor xDDddD when u
>Can
>Have
>them ALL ;)) :P

you know what makes it way worse for me?

it's all so scripted, and completely non-genuine. That isn't him loving that music, and expressing himself through his own dancing.

The script was written that he would walk up to the DJ's setup, twist a knob that produces no change, then act like that little tweak was what the music needed to be 'bomb af', and the music overtakes him.

It all feels so deceitful, and inauthentic. This Bill Nye stuff legitimately ruined my day.

>Sup Forums hates it cause it's true but can't refute the science
HA! Typical racist rednecks...

>Don't you want to be neopolatin sandwiched in-between strawberry and chocolate?

Nobody likes neopolatin ice cream

yep its so fake its cringeworthy

>this was something for adults that they pay monthly for, or likely their parents in some way
This could have been like Eye of Nye, but no, we get this shit

I like it so I can eat the three flavors separately. Mixing them is disgusting though.

>the Hedonistic ice cream propaganda that is a direct ripoff of a shitty Seth Rogen movie is followed directly by the Muh Vagina song
I keep waiting for the pain to stop getting exponentially worse, but then the giant Poo in Loo-er walks out

Elites using him to brainwash the youth.Also the adults that watched him when they were younger will naturally trust him because they are put into a childlike state by subconsciously reminiscing about their childhood.

That's starting to change though since most adults see through this propaganda now.

Where's the camel-asshole flavored ice cream that runs them all over with a truck?

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY

but the real problem isnt that it is fake, but WHY it was done in that specific way.

It is a problem because he is showing that he is john, the everyman. He loves to dance to music, have fun, crack jokes. He wants to appear as your friend... it makes the ideas easier to swallow.

He isn't a dork in a labcoat, he is like you and me, and he just wants to help, like everyone does.

Threadly reminder that Beakman's World was better in every way.

Equating sexuality to food.
Yup, liberals went full retard.

>the science of feelings

>the science of feelings

>the science of feelings

>the science of feelings

It's almost as if Bill Nye isn't actually charismatic at all, he's merely running an emulation of what he thinks charismatic people do.

Without vanilla icecream none of the others would exist.

Can someone do a supercut of all the times Bill Nye says the word "cool"

It would be the equivalent of Mr. Wizard deciding to come back on tv and telling kids to try anal. Bill Nye acted as our way to enjoy science class because teachers suck at their job.

Thats nuts! :^)

Because he's the Science Guy not the Science Lad, retard.

Did anyone else find 90's science comfy as fuck?

Discovery Place used to zen-like when I was 8.

Incorrect, just plain cream is the base flavor. Vanilla is just cream with vanilla flavor added.

t. Someone who worked at cold stone creamery for 3 1/2 years

Why did I feel incredibly embarrassed while watching this?

Finally...
I can hang myself....

if I see this one more time, I will kill myslef

bass*

He's not, he's really just a Bachelor of engineering that went into comedy, then acting, and suddenly he's treated as if he's a famous as fuck scientist, despite the fact that he never discovered or invented anything, and the only thing he does related to science is being a show host of a show about science, and then bragging about it on the news and at colleges before talking other scientific issues that he's not really qualified to talk about, as if acting on a show about science suddenly makes you a full on scientist. He's not special, and could literally have been replaced with just about anyone who can read a random science textbook and act.

>He's not special, and could literally have been replaced with just about anyone who can read a random science textbook and act.

As proven by kylie kloss's hard hitting expose on global warming in Venice.

It's music not a fish Tyrone

>the science of feelings

Bill Nye is a retard. The science of feelings is called art. And considering the shit he's been spewing lately, he clearly doesn't know what "art" is.

THIS!!! REEEEEEE!!!!!

> tfw it was easy to laugh it off when it was sjw nutjobs
> now it's in the mainstream media

You mean Karlie?

Fuck Bill Nye. Beakman was always the main man.

10/10

He was the childhood mascot of every aspiring scientist in America. Bill Nye the Science guy was an informative and fun show with a fun theme song to boot.

Now he's advocating buttsex and feel good "science." It's pretty fuckin gay, man.
youtube.com/watch?v=UtVJdPfm0F8

>You mean Karlie?
I guess, I'm too old to watch the YouTubes. It just doesn't make sense to me at all.

There's only two things: straight people and non-straight people.

Non-straight people are mentally ill. Hardware or software induced, it doesn't matter; they are defective organisms that must be culled.

Shit went downhill when they got rid of the beakman challenge

If it helps, I've read a lot of accounts of people who've met him that all described him as a rude ass who actually hated kids.

He's just a genuinely awkward nerd faggot who didn't get bullied enough in high school.

He's jewish m8. It hurts, but you should expect this by now.

>tfw you don't understand the code on the left, but recognize it on sight for the legend surrounding it

>When you witness more and more childhood memories being overtaken by political bullshitting
I can relate though he is unheared here, but other stuff I saw make me feel the same way.

Where the fuck can I rewatch episodes of that show? Good times watching those in 5th grade. Even got a few IRL memes with my friends from that show. The forms of matter episode made us all laugh. The one with the weird fat guy with sunglasses saying "Solid", the weird hippy lady saying "it's a liquiiid", and the kid flailing his arms around wearing a gas mask in a smoke filled room yelling "IT'S A GAS!"

Good times.

>American science
Every fucking time. And that faggot isn't a fucking scientists. WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY SING (((SCIENCE))) TO PROMOTE GAY SHIT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He used to be local Seattle show before Disney bought him out. I remember watching him on Almost Live, speed walking superhero. Simpler times.

This.

I can't believe this irrelevant bow-tie wearing turbovirgin is still shitting up the air. It's like if Elmo was suddenly respected for his command of the English language.

Congratulations champ, you know memes.

(You)

What the hell? Is that cartoon about race or sexuality?

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

join to fight shareblue shills. TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR

It makes me think he's somekind of pedo now and (((they))) hooked him on kids. Now he's out there desperately trying to earn his next fix by shilling all of this crap.

Bill nye the science goy cannot compete with kekistan. Come join our community if you want to fight the cucks in the information war! 89 genders what the fuck are these kikes trying to pull?!

discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

Supposed to be sexuality but who the fuck knows. For all you know, this is supposed to imply that straight people should just be turned gay

BILL NYE THE DEGENERATE GUY

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

>bachelor
>engineering
>tfw even i am more qualified then him

It's Bill nye's new show on Netflix , in which he burns people alive for denying climate change

This fellow gets it.
Writers/production/funding

Except it's not. Faggots account for 3% of society. Bill Goy is pretending like deep down everyone is a closeted faggot. It's just not true.

They don't see the irony in pressuring a straight man into having a gay orgy, and are misrepresenting reality by having literally everyone else except the "crazy white guy" be a faggot. It's pure propaganda garbage.

You should see about hosting a Children's show on PBS right now

Mah nigga.

Could be that. But I'm pretty sure we all know it was race-mixing.

Rule of thumb: NEVER use food analogies, because it will make you look like a batshit crazy lunatic who is off his meds.

>the science of feelings

*they using (((science)))
Fixed

They should've at least made the cartoon about parents making their strawberry (queer) kids go to vanilla (straight) conversion therapy. Instead of including race for no real good reason other than appealing to SJWs

T-thanks user.

Holy fuck this. Every time I said this people would just look at me funny
>why would you say that user, it was just a funny movie
>I LOVED the ending, it was SOO funny :^))))

>tfw food analogies are retarded whoever uses them

We must repeal the 19th amendment

>BILL NYE THE ((ZION)) GUY

jesus christ his show is bad.