UPSIDE CROSS CLINTON

WHY Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they're satanists.

How else are they supposed to please moloch?

it's just a + cross, not an upside down †, it has the illusion of being an upside down cross because the loop thing the band goes through extends the top of the + when it's blurred like in that image

upside down cross =/= satanism tho

WAIT UP HOLD ON

But wait, if it has to have the dude hanging on it to be a crucifix, why does the "normal" cross still count as Jesus' fave hangout?

uuuugh....

this.

the catholic church and all of its symbols are one gigantic front for crypto satanism

In all honesty I think it might just be a coincidence.

Might be this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

She might also just be a secret heavy metal fan

is she stating that she's HIV positive?

/thread
>stop trying to make pol look stupid

The inverted cross is a meme. It literally originated in film as a way to portray the idea that something isn't right.
There are plenty of legitimate satanic symbols, and the inverted cross isn't one of them.

nice try Chelsea

So, the church started by followers of Jesus, is a front for satanism. Makes sense.

It's the Saint Peter cross.

It's literally nothing

get out of here with your logic. Seriously though i hate the clittons too, people shouldn't waste they're credibility criticizing them by calling out little shit like this

Do a bit of digging and you'd be surprised he's actually close to the truth.

I can "do a bit of digging" and pull up "proof" for chemtrails, lizard people, flat earth, pyramids built by aliens, and Jesus being among us right now. Doesn't make it fucking true.

The true followers of "Jesus" (Yehoshua) were the Gnostics. Catholicism was an organized effort to usurp the popularity of his message and censor all the most important parts. Yaldabaoth is laughing at us all.