FLAT EARTH

Holy shit!
SO MANY THREADS ABOUT FLAT EARTH AND EVERYBODY FORGETS THE SIMPLEST FACT.

If the earth is flat, according to the theory, THERE IS NO SPACE.

We are not a disc or plate spinning through space you imbecilic maggot. Earth is the only PLANET (PLAIN-T) and this world we live on was created by something/someone, the whole Big Bang, everything was created accidently, space is always expanding theory is BULLSHIT.

Personal question: If people around the world found out that there is only one earth and no space. Would people allow the rich and powerful to destroy our home, EARTH?

If people knew that we were created with a purpose and that THERE IS a life after death. Would people waste any time? Would people change if everyone knew for sure that they would be judged by god?

So many people say, "Why would NASA lie?". These people don't realize that the government have been trying to find ways to control the public. What better way than showing and teaching all of the slaves only what they want to learn. Why control people through aggression when you can just trick them all into loving you and following you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6rC7PPtJT4
pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/dp29hu.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pol also doesn't believe in climate change, what do you expect?
>inb4 muh fluctuating Co2 levels :^)

The shills will say anything to make you stop researching this topic. There is something to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6rC7PPtJT4
Explain this then, and if you're gonna say cgi, tell me how.

There'a a space station orbiting the earth!!! How dumb do you got to be!!!!

hmm those ancient niggers who didnt even know how to wash their hands must have been onto something

>If the earth is flat, according to the theory, THERE IS NO SPACE.
>We are not a disc or plate spinning through space you imbecilic maggot.
Doesn't follow. Show me your logical steps leading you to that premise to that conclusion.

>Earth is the only PLANET (PLAIN-T) and this world we live on was created by something/someone, the whole Big Bang, everything was created accidently, space is always expanding theory is BULLSHIT.
The evidence suggests you're wrong.
pbs.org/wgbh/aso/databank/entries/dp29hu.html
>"The first key, the period-luminosity scale discovered by Henrietta Leavitt, allowed astronomers to calculate the distance to variable stars from Earth. Hubble had already used this knowledge in his 1924 discovery that the Andromeda nebula, containing a variable star, was more than 900,000 light years from Earth -- way beyond our own galaxy -- a surprise to everyone at the time. With this scale and other tools, Hubble had found and measured 23 other galaxies out to a distance of about 20 million light years."
If space does not exist, how do you account for the many signs that there are clear distances between the stars? If space is just a fabrication for us to look at and all exists on one spatial plane, there would be no outward distance between stars, only horizontal distance.

>everything was created accidently
This is one major problem I have with flat earthers: you make these logical leaps for your opponents. "If the big bang happened, the universe is an accident", "if the Earth isn't the only place that exists, then humans aren't special". Many Christians believe that even if the universe is comprised of billions of galaxies that humans are still extremely important and special because we resemble the characteristics of God/are made in His image. No amount of space can devalue that. Also, the big bang may simply be the form of creation, the method for bringing matter into being, and not some weird cosmic accident. Cont.

>Personal question: If people around the world found out that there is only one earth and no space. Would people allow the rich and powerful to destroy our home, EARTH?
A. That's not really a personal question
B. The Earth is still the only place we can live on at present, so that reasoning makes zero sense. If we were colonizing Mars right now, succesfully and rapidly, then maybe it would follow that the elites see no need to take of Earth but for now its their only home as well.

>If people knew that we were created with a purpose and that THERE IS a life after death. Would people waste any time? Would people change if everyone knew for sure that they would be judged by god?
None of what you're saying changes this. The afterlife is not contingent on the shape of the Earth or scope of universe in this cosmic plane.

>So many people say, "Why would NASA lie?". These people don't realize that the government have been trying to find ways to control the public. What better way than showing and teaching all of the slaves only what they want to learn. Why control people through aggression when you can just trick them all into loving you and following you.
A. Why would we prefer to believe that the Earth is round and floating in infinitely expanding space?
B. How does that conclusion make us love the elites?
C. What makes you think people love the elites? Globalism is being railed against mainstream now and an anti-globalist political candidate just took control of the most powerful country on the globe.

Doesn't it bother you that they always show the same angle/shot of earth. Some sort of tilt, or an overhead shot, or a close up. Does it not bother you that after all this technological advancements we still don't have a 24 hour stream of earth from a camera that shows the full curvature. It would be beautiful and it would make us Flat earthers shut the hell up. I want a LIVE camera, and I want explanation for the Arctic treaty.

Where are the stars? I know you can't see them while the sun Is out, but what about when the sun leaves?
So because there is a space station orbiting the world, the planet is a globe. Good job genius.

if the earth was flat, wouldnt there be one religion, one culture, one country in modern day earth that still truly believed that? How come the only people that believe this are fringe people who believe HAARP is government mind control and shit like that

If you sit and follow the ISS live feed, it's not the same angle or shot of earth, and it isn't in this video either.
Ah the good old "Why no stars" question it's because the earth is bright and blinds the camera from seeing stars. It's all about the exposure. Just like if i shine you directly in the eyes with a flashlight, then i ask where did my head go? It's being outshined by the flashlight.

That's a pretty picture. Now take out your smartphone for a selfie, then take a flashlight and shine it into the sensor. Where did your head go?
It's all about the camera settings. How much experince do you have with photography?
Also in this picture it's on a darker side of the earth.

Stop discussing negro science
Not even mockery is acceptable
SAGE

You need help.
IF the earth is flat. Space does not exist.

It's amazing how scientist in the 20's were able to "deduce" that the Magnitude could also be used to figure out the distance. they had many tools.. THATS SOOO SMART...... not

Everything either happened because it was suppose to happen or Everything was an accident and we are here luckily or unluckily. 500 miles closer to the sun and we would fry, 500 miles farther from the sun we would die. Not lucky?

sooooo. The elites are not trying to kill us... OK.

It doesn't matter if heaven exists, because the shape of the earth will be the same and so will the universe. TOP KEK. DIDNT EVEN ANSWER THE QUESTION. TRY RE-READING IT .

I was over selling it with loving the elites. I was really just trying to say the Status quo. The globe is literally everywhere, and it's gotten to a point where the globe is just as true as 1+1=2

I
WANT
A
HOUR
LIVESTREAM
OF
THE
WHOLE
EARTH
HOLY SHIT YOU PPL ARE DENSE

EXACTLY. That's a picture. I want. 24 live stream. I want to see the stars show and then disappear.

Even if they managed to keep the livestream alive for 24 hours, you'd still not believe it. Do you have any idea what it takes to set that up? It's not like periscoping from your phone.

fuck off back to murdoch you fucking stupid kike

OP is just a shitpoor who is mad that hes on bennies with no job, friends or meaningful relationships with anyone (not even his parents)

Personal question: do you think we'd be better off without democracy and capitalism? It's only because of democracy that you're not laying in your own shit dying at 40 or infancy

Anyone falling for flat earth (You)'s need to be physically removed

WE ARE SPENDING BILLLLIONSSSSS OF DOLLARS. FOR COMPUTER COMPOSITES AND HEAVLY EDITED VIDEOS WITH LIMITED VIEW.

You people are why this world is gonna go down.

>gets 24 hour live stream
Its faked.

Fuck off back to Londonistan you faggot. nobody needs to listen to your dribble.

Yes resort to anger and the same rhetoric as you spewed before. Best way to prove a hypothesis.

Silly question. Because I don't agree with the sheep, i'm the shit poor. KEK

Try proving that the video i linked earlier is CGI.

When did I use the fact that they're wasting trillions of dollars on space travel in my original argument ? Now i'm upset, you're just trying to wind me up. Good luck with ww3 dumbass.

First billions, now trillions? what's next?

Why do I have to prove it's CGI. Why do we always need to see it from the space station?

Face the facts. You just can't understand it because you have been indoctrinated from birth to believe this. I thought science was about questioning? When did it become the norm to just accept what is being told by the authority? It's just sad really

Wanna tell me how much they're spending yearly smart ass? While you're at it, tell me how long they've been around.

if the earth is flat, how come americans can't get a powerful telescope, stand on the east coast beach, point it east and see europe?
checkmate atheists

muh fluctuating Co2 levels though :^)

That would suck.

You're saying all of it is computer composites. That would mean the video i linked earlier is also CGI. So why don't you prove your claims?
I'm not the accountant for NASA, you're the one throwing out numbers. First you said they are spending billions on computer composites, then you said they spent trillions on space travel. You are the one throwing out all the numbers without backing them up, not me.

>THERE IS NO SPACE.
Why why the fuck not, a disk floating on nothing is just as ridiculous as saying we are a fucking ball of sphere floating on nothing too, truth is you don't know shit and all these scientist don't know shit either all they have is words and theories.

>hebrew
So we trust jews now?

How dare you come here with your logic! This is no place for logic!

This guy gets it

Flat earth is a hoax to farm youtube views. Prove me wrong.
>Protip: you can't

EXPLAIN THIS

I don't hate flat earthers because they believe the Earth is flat. I hate them because - just like any other protestant heresies made up recently - they take a HUGE and complicated mindset consisting of hundreds of years of scholastic thought and its possible theological repercusions and then cherrypick a SINGLE piece, ending up with a "lol discworld" meme.

Unless you believe that:
>the Universe has 54 spheres
>33 sphere of Heaven
>21 spheres of Earth
>has only three continents (Asia, Europe, Africa)
>they're shaped in a greek character T
>Paradise is on the east, realm of men on the west, fire on the south and frozen hell on the north
>lands outnumber waters 4:3

Shut the hell up.

In case you are too dumb to understand the point of this pic : It was a pic from space, but the flat earthers stretched it to remove the curve in the earth causing the perfectly straight antennae to become curved. I added the red line to show you that flat earthers are fucking with images to keep getting that sweet sweet retard revenue from youtube views.

Lads, there is a dome covering our Earth.

We can't leave this place.

It's like a GIANT sandbox that God created.

They have already found the dome.

Look at this video showing a rocket hitting the dome:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

The government knows this, we are trapped on Earth.

That's why they would send Nukes into space in Operation Fishbowl back in the 1960s....

Research it.

Here's a video of them trying to Nuke open the Dome:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkujMTSFr9o

Sad to say, all that bullshit about space is bulllshit.

Now do you guys understand why NASA faked the Moon landings?

Because we are stuck on Earth.

ROUND EARTH CASTRATION SQUADS WHEN?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama_Canal

Built so ships could circumnavigate the globe. Your meme sucks.

I need to prove my claims before nasa. That's not biased? "BUT THEYRE A FEDERAL AGENCY".

They spend roughly 10 billion yearly. Do you really believe that NASA is working alone? Give me a break.

Nice photo I found. Isn't it odd that the sun has the same effect of Jupiter with the stars as the earth does. Is the sun that powerful?

dont breed.