FEMALE UKIP CANDIDATE SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO GORILLAS

A female Ukip candidate has openly admitted to being sexually attracted to gorillas.

Fucking hell.

She said that gay rights communities were dumb because sex is a private affair; like how she's attracted to gorillas.

JDIMSA

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.com/article/ukip-candidate-gisela-allen-claimed-sexually-attracted-gorillas-7697986
stormfront.org/forum/t551642/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ah fuck. Forgot to add the link: Here it is in all its glory:
indy100.com/article/ukip-candidate-gisela-allen-claimed-sexually-attracted-gorillas-7697986

wat.

She likes the BBC, who gives a fuck

This woman UKIP candidate said that gorillas make her hormones go crazy.

Her argument is that she doesn't go around making a whole campaign over Gorilla lovers rights or something so why should the gays.

This is the nature of the average female ukipper it seems.

My mate has a dutch vid of a bird being fucked in the arse by a gorilla. Don't think it was her though. Have to watch it again just to be sure...

That's what depresses me.

It seems that in UKIP it is more socially acceptable to fuck gorillas than it is to fuck foreigners.

BGC*

SILVERBACKED.COM

>vid of a bird being fucked in the arse by a gorilla
Post it.

homophobia will always doom far right parties to the margins of political society in any successful country

Apparently, gorillas have surprisingly small penises. In fact, humans have the largest penis of any primate.

Yet still, Gisela Allen would rather fuck a gorilla.

She goes to the zoo and her hormones go crazy.

I want to die.

And faggotry will always doom a country's ablity to not be a degenerate shithole

H-Harambe didn't die for this!

Gorilla Mindset

“I am not anti-gay – but how can you call that a community? Sex life is everybody’s private affair,” she told the Sunday Herald over the weekend.

“You do not come out and declare openly. Do you think I am going all over the city and saying my idea of a sexually-attractive creature is a gorilla?”

“When I go to a zoo and I see a gorilla my hormones go absolutely crazy. I find a gorilla very attractive.”

(Pic is Gisella Allen, UKIP candidate for Glasgow).

What the fuck is wrong with you right-wing retards? It's always some weird shit behind closed doors. At least left-wing sexuality involves other, consenting humans.

Big Baboon Cock

Implying this isn't just bait to reveal Labour's inner bestiophobia.

Fucking kek

Still better than niggers, gorillas are much closer to us when you compare iq

this cant be real

Has she fucked one yet?

A gorilla is still a step up from a nigger.

OP she's doing the rightful. It's better to go to Gorillas than to goddamn Niggers.

Based Gorilla has more IQ than most Niggers.

stormfront.org/forum/t551642/

Honestly gorillas are just mega niggers.

No it is real. UKIP is famously the party of fruitcakes and nuts.

Maybe she's just too racist to admit that her real desire the BBC.

This is depressingly a 10/10 in Britain.

$20 says it was a Freudian slip and she was thinking about Africans

I'd rather share a space with Koko than Tyrone, if I'm being honest.

Yeah, that's probably somewhat true.

I remember there was that some story about Japanese women finding a Gorilla attractive.

Is this a thing with women? Am I, a beta virgin, literally less attractive than a fucking gorilla?

>glasgow

lol no wonder lassies in glasgow are fugly witches

t. glaswgian

Nah, BBC.
Big Bonobo CAWK

gorillas have tiny dicks though

>Ms Allen, who is standing for election in the Garscadden Scotstounhill ward, argued an individual’s sexuality was a “private affair” and did not need to be announced “openly”.

>“I am not anti-gay – but how can you call that a community? Sex life is everybody’s private affair,” she told the Sunday Herald over the weekend.

>“You do not come out and declare openly. Do you think I am going all over the city and saying my idea of a sexually-attractive creature is a gorilla?”

>“When I go to a zoo and I see a gorilla my hormones go absolutely crazy. I find a gorilla very attractive.”