/ig/ ITALY GENERAL - ALITALIA BANKRUPTCY EDITION

>Alitalia employees are voting on whether to accept a (((government-brokered deal))) to save Italy’s flagship airline from bankruptcy.
>NO to the referendum is winning in almost all the cities, bankruptcy cannot be avoided.

skift.com/2017/04/20/alitalia-staff-votes-on-cost-cutting-to-avoid-bankruptcy/

>The agreement still needs to be approved by (((Alitalia))) workers in a vote next week. But if it passes, it will prevent the lossmaking airline, which is 49 per cent owned by Etihad of the United Arab Emirates, from grounding its fleet as it runs out of cash

ft.com/content/601f151a-20f7-11e7-a454-ab04428977f9

>Italian PM (((Matteo Renzi)))'s referendum defeat on Sunday has left Italy facing political and economic uncertainty. (((Mr Renzi))) announced he was stepping down after his constitution reform plan was rejected by voters.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38204189

>A Muslim man recently decided to have himself a bit of forced sex and grabbed a random 13-year-old girl off the street in order to do so. Unfortunately for him, he didn’t realize the mistake he’d just made, but he’d soon get the message loud and clear.

madworldnews.com/muslim-man-molest-teen/
politistick.com/muslim-immigrant-tries-to-abduct-a-young-girl-in-sicily-it-doesnt-end-well-for-him/

>Mafia bosses have 'declared war' against migrants on the holiday paradise of Sicily as one thousand new arrivals pour on to the island every week.
>An innocent Gambian man was shot through the head by an assassin in broad daylight sparking fears of a wider bloodbath.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3546081/Mafia-declares-WAR-migrants-Sicilian-gangster-shoots-innocent-Gambian-head-amid-soaring-levels-migration-Italy-mayor-saying-Sicily-s-capital-no-longer-European.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Italy
nairaland.com/490439/12-reasons-why-italy-most
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA
youtube.com/watch?v=jJulk1dmUso
youtube.com/watch?v=7pN2IRryAl8
youtube.com/watch?v=Pfmr9AJckMY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2od_I8Y3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Italian racism in politics and sports
>Another example is the packages containing a pig's head that were sent to Rome's Synagogue, the Israeli embassy and a museum showing an exhibition on the Holocaust in January 2014.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Italy

>12 Reasons Why Italy Is The Most Racist Nation In The Western World.

nairaland.com/490439/12-reasons-why-italy-most

>Interviews with Angry Italians About Islam, Muslims and Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=YfIkiny_O14

>Italian's cops know how to fight with immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA

>Good old days - Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=jJulk1dmUso

>Italy: '3rd millennium fascists' CasaPound march against EU in Rome
youtube.com/watch?v=7pN2IRryAl8

>Fascist Rally - Italia, Roma - Neofascisti commemorano vittime della strage di Acca Larentia (tribute to fallen fascists by neo-fascists)
youtube.com/watch?v=Pfmr9AJckMY

>Ramelli, a Milano sfilano i neofascisti: apologia, croci celtiche e saluti romani (far-right demonstration with thounsands of fascists in milan)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx2od_I8Y3c

REMEMBER THAT THIS IS AN ENGLISH BOARD. CONTRIBUTE BY POSTING USEFUL LINKS, IT'S TIME TO SHINE ITALIAN BROTHERS!

Bump

Someone red pill me on Lega Nord

Are they /ourguys/ or are they more like a UKIP or something?

The current problem of the Italian right is that it is too fragmented. LN is heavily anti immigration, anti Europe, anti Islam.

We need a goverment with LN and FI.

What? Where i can find it?

Corriere della Sera

we need a M5S and right coalition, we would btfo the left, europe and immigration