Us to evacuate 230.000 citizens from south korea

US preparing to 'EVACUATE 230,000 Americans from South Korea'

DONALD Trump has demanded the evacuation of US citizens from South Korea as part of a drill named Courageous Channel, military sources have revealed.

express.co.uk.ln.is/aZo5f

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/795572/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-Donald-Trump-US-South-Korea-army-evacuation-Courageous-Channel
youtube.com/watch?v=UPH9iKpM-fk&ytbChannel=DPpictures
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First time I can say

FAKE NEWS

if shit si about to go down they should evacuate all of South Korea

all of Seoul***

Why are there that many Americans there, and are they white?

Wat is that link my dude?

>.co.uk.in.is

South Korea makes a lot of products for the US & the military, their families all of that stuff

>co.uk.ln.is/aZo5f

How the fuck is this the first time you can say that? Are you even paying attention?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAH

Fake news! You're all fucking delusional if you think that the US will ever go to war with a nuclear nation. Why risk US soldiers when you can just wait for their nation to collapse in on itself? Stop propagating fake news you faggot!

Oh wait is that an actual tweet? Holy fuck THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

let the bombs fall i need a happening

read the first fucking sentence

>The operation, set to take place in June

U.S. citizen in Korea here. I will stay behind and get timestamped pics of the happening for Sup Forums

My body is ready.

God speed user.

Is it real? Have you heard about this at all

what's wrong with it?

LEL

what do you think will happen? will faker be okay?

express.co.uk/news/world/795572/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-Donald-Trump-US-South-Korea-army-evacuation-Courageous-Channel

HERES THE ACTUAL FUCKING LINK

Havent heard anything about it. Could very well be fake news, but it is only 6am so we shall see.

It's for American families according to the video.

I live in Seoul and have base access as a retiree. I socialize with a lot of dependents and havent heard anything. Noncombatant evacuation operations have always been the job of the U.S. military and they have had a plan in place for a long time. I think they are just talking about a drill in that link

Not a happening.

This is something that's been done before in the past, and it's in JUNE.

If there's a habbedig, this shit will happen for real and we won't hear about it from mainstream sources until it's over, that's sorta the point as I understand it.

China will grow larger

youtube.com/watch?v=UPH9iKpM-fk&ytbChannel=DPpictures

cheers big ears

Was expecting this. 9/10.

if you're going to share bullshit stories, at least make it the Holly Willoughby's bush story

>mfw i checked and its real
>no face