ISIS aplogizes to Israel over Golan bombings

>Jewmerican source
richardsilverstein.com/2017/04/23/breaking-former-israeli-defense-minister-confirms-israeli-collaboration-isis-syria/

>French sources
reseauinternational.net/daesh-sexcuse-davoir-tire-sur-des-soldats-israeliens/
tsa-algerie.com/syrie-daech-aurait-presente-des-excuses-a-israel/

Why do your country supports this state, amerifats?

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Rocket-alert-sirens-sound-in-southern-Israel-near-Gaza-border-486671
youtube.com/watch?v=-rfHzbwsJgA
timesofisrael.com/islamic-state-in-sinai-claims-eilat-rocket-attack/
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/20/rockets-fired-into-southern-israel-from-egypts-sinai
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Silence goy, when my lawyer hears about this you will be jailed for holocaust denial

If ISIS attacks Israel, Israel will most likely send in ground troops and obliterate them.

Then ISIS should attack them.
But for some reason, ISIS never attacks Israel, and when they do, they apologize. Kek.

>ISIS never attacks Israel

Excpet all the times that they did.
Like, say, 2 weeks ago.

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Rocket-alert-sirens-sound-in-southern-Israel-near-Gaza-border-486671

ISIS flag: All Jew 2050

Bruh
You get one rocket.
The west gets 5 attacks a month, while they're closer to you than to us.
This must be some Palestinian butthurt terrorism.

I mean, if they dont attack once in a while, someone will get suspicious right?

Shots of Mainila. You get 'permission' to bomb Syria. It's not like your politicians are void of corruption. What's the life of a few citizens for war?

Kek. This

this meme needs to stop

israel couldnt do shit against hezbollah

>muh sirens

do they awaken the Shoah nightmares, jew?

Why does ISIS never attack Israel?

Really makes you think!

First of all, the Israelis are really fucking smart when it comes to picking sides and also when it comes to abandoning said sides, they've gone back and forth between the rebels, Russians, Iranians, and the terrorists like ISIS. So far, there's been minimal damage to Israel in this entire conflict in that region and this is why.

Secondly, the ISIS presence in the Palestinian territories is very small and pretty much irrelevant. Yes, some Arab-Israelis and some Palestinians have joined ISIS, and yes, there are a few ISIS cells in the territories, but they're otherwise not supported at all by the majority of Palestinians. The Palestinian diaspora in Syria is actively fighting against ISIS, actually.

So yeah, the Palis don't care for ISIS and Israel uses them just the same as any other group in this conflict: Support them when it helps, withdraw support when it hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rfHzbwsJgA

They know that would be suicide, ISIS has already stated that they don't fear US or UK ground troops, but they're extremely weary of Israeli ground troops. They just don't want to fuck with them as of right now.

They've threatened Israel in several propaganda videos and there were a few Israelis in Iraqi Kurdistan who were there to help train the Peshmerga and they had to leave when the Asayis uncovered a plot by Kurds to kidnap them and hand them over to ISIS.

ISIS wants to obliterate Israel and would love to slaughter Jews, but they know they're in no position to do that yet.

>one rocket

Sure it is

timesofisrael.com/islamic-state-in-sinai-claims-eilat-rocket-attack/

>The west gets 5 attacks a month, while they're closer to you than to us.

Only because radicalized Muslims here are more likely to attack in the name of local terrorist groups rather than ISIS.

How is that proof of anything?

Has this been confirmed by non-jew sources? I know how you guys like to do things like pic related. So I'm not convinced the rocket was actually shot by ISIS at this point.

But you got "radicalized" Muslims all around your country.

And even INSIDE.
And after all these years you only got butthurt Palis knive attacks.
Plus didn't you gave back Sinai to Palis?

You never got one huge terror attack as we had in Paris.

This by the way too.

ISIS isn't working on your schedule noob.

I didn't know Hamas was spelled ISIS, must be a [current year] thing.

All of these "this"

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/20/rockets-fired-into-southern-israel-from-egypts-sinai

Here's the Guardian reporting on the second one.

>ISIS claims responsibility
>mus b HAMAS

Great argument there.

>ISIS claims responsibility
If someone farts, ISIS claims responsibility. Al-Quaida did the exact same thing.

oh wow look, it hit a greenhouse, with no injuries ro deaths. how (((convenient)))

ISIS claims responsibility whenever there's an attack, even if the terrorist isn't related to them.

>"The attack came a day after an Isis affiliate claimed that several of its members had been killed by an Israeli drone."

ISIS did not even attacked Israel because of Israel's oppression. You're evil.

Idiots are still claiming global warming caused the violence in Syria, We know Israel is as guilty in Syria as ISIS. They thought the US destabilization plan was a slam dunk. They were wrong.

>Israel is to International politics what the Jew is to national politics
>The pariah, always hated, always subjected to intensive scrutiny and criticism
>Never forgiven or forgotten
>Always held to a different standard
>Always scapegoated
>Always watched with an eagle eye for any shortcoming, no matter how minor

Sucks to be Jew.

>lesser brethren of the learned elders of Zion

HAHA stupid kike think about it please.

Don't play the victim.
You're actually happy that ISIS strikes in Europe, the only ones scapegoated here are Muzzies.

They think Muzzies are the most dangerous because of terror attacks and totally forget about your kind.

If you were innocent you wouldn't be watched with an eagle eye, sorry, you may just be a regular Jew, but I don't play with demons.

>And after all these years you only got butthurt Palis knive attacks.

And car attacks.
And shooting attacks.
And suicide attacks.

Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, we are more used to it, and therefore deal with it better?

>Plus didn't you gave back Sinai to Palis?

We gave Sinai back to Egypt.
They have an ISIS infestation there now.

>"The attack came a day after an Isis affiliate claimed that several of its members had been killed by an Israeli drone."

So by your own admission, we attacked the group we are supposedly allied with. Funny that.

>You're actually happy that ISIS strikes in Europe, the only ones scapegoated here are Muzzies.

Lol, no, everyone """knows""" ISIS stands for "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service" and is a Jewish conspiracy to slander Islam.

>and totally forget about your kind.

Not for one second in human history has anyone ""forgotten"" the Jews. No one hates Muslims like they hate Jews, they might occupy the headlines for the moment but they're still consider to be human, unlike us.

>be a regular Jew, but I don't play with demons.

So I'm a demon basically...

Sometimes I wish Hitler DID finish the job so I wouldn't have to live this cursed Jewish existence.

never thought these words would be uttered
>based leaf

we need to fire up the ovens again indeed

>Suicide attacks

Yeah like 1 or 2 in the last decade. Still done by Palestinian terrorists, never by ISIS.

How many Europe got car attacks, shooting attacks and suicide attacks these last years?

>No one hates Muslims like they hate Jews

What's funny is that Muslims and Jews, you both, always play victim, but never stick together.

oh please, we don't hate anyone freely, we have our reasons, we're tired of this shitshow and these ME proxy wars which affects us while we didn't ask anything.

Uh these evil fuckers created ISIS

They accidently bombed their paymasters...

B-but muh (((joos)))... Sup Forums is always right...

>we need to fire up the ovens again indeed

You guys are always firing up ovens, when are you NOT firing up the ovens?

Don't you have even an ounce of decency in you? Nah, everyone always treats the Jews like shit then acts surprised when Israel will take any crazy means to defend themselves.

You created Israel.

>we're tired of this shitshow and these ME proxy wars which affects us while we didn't ask anything.

Close your borders, seems simple enough a solution. Don't expect Israel to solve your problems for you.

She's Mexican and had a fuck ton of plastic surgery to look that good.

>Still done by Palestinian terrorists

Because, again, the Muslims here are Palestinian, so when we get a "lone wolf" attack, the attacker usually does it in the name of the Palestinian cause rather than ISIS.
What's your point?

>t. a goyim

name?

>she looks good enough he thinks to himself
>after 10 shots of wild Turkey he can't even notice that she shave's her chest
>just look at those tits!
>who cares about white women and racial purity?
>they're all whores!
>finally her panties come off
>her pussy is negro purple
>arabian cabbage
>as he slides it in he ignores the smell
>her brain, chicken rippled flesh shuddering underneath him
>he climaxes for what seems like an hour
>It all seemed harmless at the time
>9 months later the baby pops out
>hairy and brown with coarse black hair
>son of bitch, his father mutters under his breath
>18 years later his explosive temper ends in a suicide bombing of his own home
>MANY SUCH CASES
Sad!

Putita Lopez
I laughed.
Arab girls are thicc though

terrorists freely run around globe decapitating christians, destroying churches in the name of islamic state
>no reaction from israel and islamic state eager to take credit for it

terrorist accidentally bomb part of a wall of israel
>islamic state: "Sorry israelbro"

This doesn't pass the smell test

Kek.

Reminder Israel had a large hand in 9/11 and pushing for the war, but Saudi Arabia was even more involved. They created Wahhabism, radical Islam, terrorism, and destablized the region to seize it from Arab nationalism and ruin the relationship between christians and muslims forever. Reminder ISIS decapitates muslims and crucifies christians, but doesn't touch an Israeli or a Saudi.

>no reaction from israel

The Israeli government has condemned every single terrorist act carried out by ISIS and after Paris, actually tried to persuade French Jews to emigrate to Israel to escape the danger they face from France's gigantic, unassimilated Arab Muslim population.

Hell, Netanyahu even attended that Paris solidarity march after the November 2015 attacks while Obama didn't.

>Saudi Arabia was even more involved

>but doesn't touch an Israeli or a Saudi.

They've technically executed Israelis, but they were Arab-Israelis who carried Israeli passports and joined ISIS and were then accused of being spies and executed. They haven't executed any Jews because they haven't had the opportunity to do so. Well, I mean, they cut off Steven Sotloff's head, but that doesn't count because they didn't know he was a Jew.

As far as Saudi Arabia, the Saudi government is extremely anti-ISIS and cracks down hard on any ISIS sleeper cells within their country. This isn't helped by the fact that almost 3,000 Saudis have joined ISIS and many of them are sent back home to create said sleeper cells and carry out terrorist attacks.

The Saudis cooperated with ISIS in Yemen because they're trying to crush the Houthi Shia uprising, but after they've served their purpose for the Saudis, they'll be next and they know it, so ISIS is trying very hard to not upset the Saudis, much like they're trying not to upset Israel.

>yes goyim the bad muslims are very bad to the jews, they're the evil ones, they're so unassimilated even though their children are westernized, they stay together unlike jews who can assimilate with french people!

You hate Jews, so why wouldn't you agree with Israel's statement about emigration? Get rid of the Jews, keep the Muslims, problem solved, right?

everywhere but israel
>its your lack of diversity that fuels the terrorist anger towards your country

israel
>want citizenship? only legally documented and dna tested israelis need apply

>everywhere but israel
>its your lack of diversity that fuels the terrorist anger towards your country

I don't know what the fuck this is supposed to mean.

>israel
>want citizenship? only legally documented and dna tested israelis need apply

There are tons of non-Jews who have obtained Israeli citizenship, Vietnamese, Sikhs, Japanese, Chinese, Indians, ect.

It's not impossible for a foreign national to obtain Israeli citizenship, but it is difficult.

Palestine will pay nearly a billion shekels to kill jews within ten years.
-Bibi
This World is fucking retarded.

>a ton of non-Jews
Yet Israel refuse to give citizenship to Palestinians Muslims and Christians, well, only Palis Christians can but that's a long process and is almost impossible.

Checked n kekked

every country in the world is told their lack of diversity is what drives terrorism
how fucking new are you?

Maybe it has something to do with Palestinians wanting to kill all Israelis?

I wonder why Revelations spoke of the Whore of Babylon. The false Jews. The globalist hooknoses. To ever think greed was better then good. Islam should be destroyed as well. I see no good in the middle east.

The Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip are governed by the Palestinian Authority, if they want to travel to or from the territories, they go through Jordan. What do they need Israeli citizenship for? Most of them don't even consider Israel to be a country, just a foreign occupier.

>every country in the world is told their lack of diversity is what drives terrorism

I've heard three reasons for terrorism: 1. Muslims are crazy. 2. American imperialism and European colonization and 3. Poverty.

I've been here for years and this "lack of diversity causes terrorism" is new to me.

The Jews created Israel by tricking Europe into war and when Britain was desperate used there power in America to make them join the war, all they asked for in return was land that wasn't and isn't theirs

PALESTINE IS RIGHTFULLY BRITISH!

Checked. Also this.

ISIS has also has to attack the jews once in a while to increase recruitment. Muslims won't join if they think ISIS stand for "Israeli state".

But they do have to apologise, otherwise they'll lose the fuck out of all their funding.

So are you saying terrorist attacks are not "opportunities to promote diversity"??

>Leaving Gaza
Lol pretty sure most Gazans would want to live somewhere else

Opps, Sorry Daddy!

No, I wouldn't say that at all. What makes you think terrorist attacks would promote diversity? They cast suspicion and fear on the Muslim community in whichever country they happen to take place.

Terrorism really isn't helping the Muslim cause and no one wants more Muslims in their country after terrorist attacks in the name of Islam happen to them.

Why would they? The standard of living in both Gaza and the West Bank is higher than all their Arab neighbor countries and is higher than most Latin American countries.

Life really isn't that bad there.

Well ISIS is an Israeli cell after all, Muhammad.

>Tfw Jihadists are living better than me
Maybe the west bank but Gaza is an absolute shit hole that gets bombed everyother week and is suffering from severe power and medical shortage. It is one of the worst places to be born in

Israel literally treats wounded ISIS soldiers then they go back to continue the fight against assad. The former director of Mossad admitted it.

>But for some reason, ISIS never attacks Israel, and when they do, they apologize. Kek.
Hmm I wonder why, it's almost like Israel benefits from having the area in conflict
>Israel attacking its own proxy army
did you mean arm them and turn them back to Syria, for greater Israel?

Gaza is one of the most densely populated areas on Earth, yes, there will be mass destruction from an aerial campaign, but it's like trying to bomb Macau not expect to ruin just about everything.

However, this only occurs in combat zones, the rest of the territory is relatively unaffected.

Yes, those images you see after Israel goes stomping in there are horrific, but they're not representative of the entire Gaza Strip. It's basically identical to the West Bank: Bowling alleys, fast food restaurants, hotels, banks, high-rises, grocery stores, shopping malls, ect.

WTF ARE YOU

That's a Mexican.

FAKE NEWS
Literally all you antisemites are idiots and should kys

Wew Palestine

Here you go m8

AHAHAHABABABABABABbahajahahahahahhahahHahahbahahahabababahgBGH

ahahabababababBHHahfjzhHHHahahaha