BLUE WHALE SUICIDE HOAX

Just letting you guys know there is no such thing as the "Blue Whale" suicide game.

It's a social experiment which aims at highlighting "fake news" and how easy it is to create "public hysteria" and ultimately discredit the far-right narrative.

I'm pretty fucking sure most of you are cynical enough to see what's going on, but for those of you who might fall for it I can guarantee it's a hoax.

You probably don't know what I'm talking about but I guarantee you will very soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/blue-whale-game-suicides-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=3UstNBrmJFc
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/01/teen-copycat-suicides-are-a-real-phenomenon.html
jech.bmj.com/content/57/4/238
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut up europe mexico

>You probably don't know what I'm talking about but I guarantee you will very soon.
Explain

so where are your proofs eh?

>BLUE WHALE SUICIDE
snopes.com/blue-whale-game-suicides-russia/
God forgive me for linking to snopes

Whales commit suicide? This is very bad. We need to help them so population does not go low.

fucking kek

This whole blue whale thing really does sound pretty fishy.

>The game is called the ‘Blue Whale Game’ and is being played across various social media platforms by youngsters.

>It involves players being given a master that will control them and make them do tasks every day for 50 days.

>It seems like harmless fun but following investigations into the game in Russia, the game was found to be behind a large number of teen suicides.

>According to reports, those who took their lives had completed smaller challenges in the ‘game’ over the 50 days and by the end of it, were encouraged to try to ‘win the game’ by killing themselves.

>One of the girls, Yulia Konstantinova, 15, left a note on social media saying ‘end’ shortly after posting a picture with a blue whale while her friend Veronika Volkova, 16, wrote ‘Sense is lost… End.’ before she took her own life.

My brother die from blue whale game. He was a student at sandyhook

>dat comment
>dat flag
Jimmie Status:
[ ] Not Rustled
[ ] Slightly Rustled
[ ] Rustled
[ ] Highly Rustled
[x] Beyond Rustled

Settle down Francis no need to blubber. The nip just wants to chew the fat.

Take this particular brand of faggotry back to le reddit please.

>le reddit
I'm pretty sure we all know who the cock gobbler on this thread is faggot.

the funny thing is the standalone complex the whole blue whale hoax is about to cause.
Actual online suicide games popping in 5...

>it's a hoax
My grandparents died in the Blue Whale suicide game. Tell that to them, you Blue Whale denier!

youtube.com/watch?v=3UstNBrmJFc

>japan
>saving wales
for a later harvest you double speaking slant eyed gook

You know it!

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/05/01/teen-copycat-suicides-are-a-real-phenomenon.html

>jech.bmj.com/content/57/4/238

I love Adam Curtis!