Krakow any good?

So me and my mate are looking at going to Krakow for a weekend to sample the local nightlife and visit pic related.

Anyone ever been? Can any poland bros give me a quick run down? Will we be stabbed for being britbongs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wieliczka_Salt_Mine
youtube.com/watch?v=zlct0AcEHW0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2407035/Polish-woman-Ania-Lisewska-dedicates-life-sleeping-100-000-men.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V0WhdcGadHQ
youtu.be/1e-hASNq6cw?t=19m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah been there a few times, very nice place and cheap. No you won't get stabbed , its super safe there bongbro

don't come, everyone has aids and we are all black. Leave us alone.

Don't come here, we are niggers and will rob you.

>poland
>niggers

Come on now.

Sounds pretty good. Is there anything you recommend doing whilst over there?

A few weeks back some fellow countryman of your started a thread about how super-easy is to get laid nowadays in Krakow as bazillions of Ukrainian students flooded the city? Is it true?

Go home, traitorous anglo.

I just came back from Cracow with a skulls of 3 Anglos. Feels really, REALLY good.

on a serious note
>another drunk brits in Cracow
what is this, some kind of tradition that a Brit must come and get drunk in Cracow and then he magically mans up and is considered as a child no longer?

Just don't go to Nowa Huta district and don't try to approach football fans. Other than that you are fine

No it's not true, there no ukrainians only black filthy poolacks. Don't come here you will get robbed and stabbed

All the women there are cute and polite and speak English. Old Town is beautiful and vibrant and everything is cheap because Zloty is worth shit. Great architecture, markets, religious and historical buildings everywhere, very cultural and traditional.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS do not be tempted to go to a strip club or any other degenerate place because they are likely ran by the Polish mafia and you will find yourself in deep shit. The police will not help you either because they'll think you're a dumb fuck for falling for it. Not saying this out of experience, we got out of there just in time when it started feeling sketchy, but there were people who went there that night who got SHOT IN THE FUCKING FACE.

WE NEARLY GOT SHOT IN THE FUCKING FACE.

Very nice place, will go again.

this is what an average Pole looks like

Go to germany instead, you will like it more. Rape is legal there, go to germany

But seriously, why don't you go to the Berlin? It is almost like London, only with a different architecture. Even language (arabic) is the same

don't bother going to auschwitz it's shit nothing special about it, go here instead the lift ride is mental

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wieliczka_Salt_Mine

NO, it's shit, it's literal hole in ground. Go to germany

go to a football match and tell them all how tough you are in your faggot stone island jackets

A quintessential polish kad, desu.

No, seriously, we are all niggers here, constant robbery, theft and murders, it's a hell on earth. Pic related is from my last trip to grocery store.

No. No Ukrainians, no money, no food only rape, robberies and Aids.

Been to Berlin already, im not a Londoner so didnt see the similarities but I hated it. Krakow strikes me as a much more beautiful city.

Football is for faggots. I'll pass.

Don't come here, trust me. You will regret it. If you have been in Berlin then go to France. Enjoy french culture till you can

drinking lots of good beer, haven't been to the clubs there though defo worth checking out. Don't listen to the other faggots kek

m8 i've already been, i spent a week in krakow

Berlin is shit. It's alright in the centre, but it's a cosmopolitan modernist shitheap with not much in it. It's like London, which is exactly why you shouldn't go there.

Go to the Oldsmobile pub and drink Cziechan Medowy.

Best pub, best beer.

OP mentioned:

>for a weekend to sample the local nightlife

Berlin however is the kind of place where you can taste the worst of both commie architecture and uncontrolled mass immigration.

If you don't speak polish, your experience will be limited to the main square bars and a guided tour. clubs will be tough to get into.

the nightlife is good but if you're ugly and/or shit dressed then you wont get into any clubs. the clubs are very crowded.

as you're an anglo, you need to dress sharp and look nice in order to be let into any place with a front door selection. don't show up to the club drunk. if they hear you speaking english, expect to be charged a higher entry. most polish girls speak very little english so prepare to be alone unless you brush up on basic polish (which i recommend).

if you go to poland, speak polish (or attempt to learn the basics). If you go to their country and expect them to speak your language, you will have a bad time and you will make few friends(as it should be). the people who will want to hang out with you are hanging out with you because you're english and because you likely have money to waste on them.

enjoy, faggot.

Then go to France. Avoid Poland at all costs if you value your life

great idea, even better if you tell them that

>Krakow
>beautiful
pick one

I've already been, what's your problem user? Was there some recent surge in Anglophobia or something?

Nice try, I've already been there twice dude. Great place.

Drive 4 hours due East to Lviv if you want to have a good time. Everything is cheap, good nightlife, hot girls, and they love Americans and Brits due to our military aid. At least from personal experience.

Fuck off, V4 is full

nice try thats not krakow faggot

DON'T COME HERE OR YOU WILL DIE.

WHY THO

Jokes on you, I hate my life!

Just please remember to represent your country and don't do the typical Brit chav abroad who can't handle alcohol or the sight of a pair of tits.

don't listen to the fags on here, you won't die , far from it

I CAN'T TELL YOU, TRUST ME IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE

Air pollution, radiation and asbestos.
You come here at your own risk.

Respect first and foremost. This isnt my first shindig so I know how to carry myself in foreign countries.

This is some good advice, I'll definitely bear that in mind. Thankyou user.

Paris, Brussel, California > you will love it
just look at how poor we are. And this is considered a rich city in Poland

this is typical Polish elite

typical street in Cracow

we will cheeki your breeki

They look like lovely fellows. They'll surely love engaging in some Manchester United chants!

M8 I will fucking have you if you come after me next time I'm in Krakow yer cheeky cunt

this seriously

Don't come here, we are worse than black peoples

why are they holding a yemen flag?

Because we are arabs in denial, don't come

The only thing that stands between poland staying polish and muslim gangs starting to appear as in DE,FR,etc.

Futbol hooligans aren't the best but if that is the biggest fear in Poland(which it is) then life in PL is comfy as hell.

>poland
>average salary 200$ monthly
>wait 4 months to see a doctor
>everything is pirated because too poor
>unemployment 55%among young
>corruption, alcoholism, shit education, terrible roads, ugly architecture
>cartels running everything, human trafficing, no shops everything is from neighbor countries
>45% girls are prostitutes
>have to hunt for food
>everyone is heroin addict
>no cars, only horses
>polluted air because of coal industry
>people eat hobos to survive
>police is shooting people for fun
>radioactive water, no toilets, everyone has cancer
>grass is gray, sky is gray, acid rain
>suicide is a sport
>all doctors are morticians
>grave robbery is common proffesion
>people don't know what a toilet paper is
>people don't take baths, just wait for dirt to fall off
>cats eat dogs, mice eat cats
>no old people, they've been eaten
>aids is a hobby
>no one has teeth
>richest man in the village has one tooth - sign of status
>women have abortions more often than sex
>most people don't eat food just shit again and again
>people drank every drop of freshwater out of polluted rivers
>everyone stinks and rots
stairs have no steps
>most popular uni degrees are thievery and smuggling
>no graveyards because dead people are eaten
>drinking piss to survive

Don't come to poland, you will die

I laughed so hard i sharted. Haha.

>only horses
no horses anymore they all died because of the toxic air

All of this is tru

Sorry, things must've changed since the last visit

No idea

it is comy af, I just wish that we would earn more

look, Polish hooligans singing their song
youtube.com/watch?v=zlct0AcEHW0

for the love of God don't come here!
it's very dangerous
you'll get cancer from inhaling polish air
better go to Paris
very nice and fashionable city
i learned about it at school

Seriously, it is not worth your time. It is just.....just wrong. Everything there, a picture of despair. Pic related is from my last visit past summer.

>sky is blue
SHOPPED PIC, Poland is worse

Yeah guys, this country is shit, you can LITERALLY die in Krakow from all the liberal riots, the mainstream meteor just doesn't report on it.
Also the country is 20% nigger at this point.

100% truth, better go to berlin or sth

Jokes aside Poland has really low crime, nothing won't happen to you unless you go to the shittiest possible district.

I'm in Krakow right now by the way

>jokes
don't believe this shit, he just wants to rob and then eat you

Why are you lying to him? You wan't to robe his dead body?

Couldn't agree more.

(((LOW CRIME))) DON'T LISTEN TO THIS JEW(((LOW CRIME))) DON'T LISTEN TO THIS JEW(((LOW CRIME))) DON'T LISTEN TO THIS JEW(((LOW CRIME))) DON'T LISTEN TO THIS JEW

tricky Pole, dont trust

Wherz da black wimmin at?

There's a reason the Poles don't want you to go there. They're tired of their women blandaing upp

Ree forgot link
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2407035/Polish-woman-Ania-Lisewska-dedicates-life-sleeping-100-000-men.html

Oi Madziar, how do you say "Polak, Węgier dwa bratanki i do szabli i do szklanki" in your language?

Everywhere, I'm literally shaking that some nigger is going to fuck my daughter.

>Poland
>blue sky
I fucking wish

Here

The British sold us over to the communist. Also they hate us, but it's understandable because the worst niggers of the nigger nation emigrate.
Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

no, we simply give him good advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0WhdcGadHQ

>typical Polish dinner

Our digits don't lie fellow dirt eater.
Also, this is my favourite meal! I'd rather eat this than my dog.

>says the pole
The only reason your crime rate is so low is because all your criminals moved here

>crime
>low
goddamnit don't believe them

and?

>flocks to my country in droves and does nothing but drive shitty uninsured cars and turn nice houses into wodka-fueled brothels
>f-fuck off senpai w-we're f-f-full!

We didn't force you to accept them :)

Lived 3 minutes from here, had a view on that church.
Now am stabbed with machete and dying of lung cancer because of air.

Fuck Poland and Krakow in particular.

Right I'm coming to poland next month and I will fuck as many polish bitches as possible

Seriously poland what the fuck is it about your slags that makes me want to nail each and every one of them

>when your women are absolute garbage so you have to fuck low tier subhumans from 2nd world
I think you should stick to your women, Ahmed. Isn't dating infidels, like, a sin in islam?

Don't come, we are really poor just look at the image. Empty shelves, had to send my grandmother for toilet paper this morning... or there wouldn't be any left. This is just like Venezuela 2.0. Also everyone is poor, gangsters&hooligans patrolling streets with machetes, stay away.
>pic related

I just like to dominate the untermensch

Then go dominate some german untermensh infidels in suicide bombing

Typical Polish supermarket. See how empty shelves are? Make sure to bring lot's of Euros and Dollars only viable currency here.

>your criminals moved here
no, those were the good guys
now we have even more bydło from ukraine and gopniks from russia
nuke us pls

God... it has been so long since I've seen the entire shelf full of products. What are you, living in Germany or what

This is how our "elites" live
youtu.be/1e-hASNq6cw?t=19m1s
Just look how grey and bad it is, I'm pretty sure even NK would be better. Don't come.