Is Sup Forums racist tho?

My friend is a normie who thinks Sup Forums is nothing but racists so I tried to explain it to him in a paragraph. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

nonalignedmedia.com/2015/11/is-the-migrant-crisis-part-of-a-zionist-plot-against-white-europeans/
williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1
counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-psychopathology-of-judaism/
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

niggers

>They are all on the spectrum

Got that right, goy.

Define race

First off: Niggers.
Second off: Sup Forums isn't racist as it gives everyone an equal platform to prove themselves every thread thanks to a veil of anonymity. For that matter, it isn't sexist either. Everyone here is a blank slate, a green man with a question mark for a face until they say or prove otherwise. The only thing consistent among all of us is a love of anime and of Japanese culture.
Third off: Niggers.

Racism is logical.

Shut the fuck up cracker.

Post tits.

>The only thing consistent among all of us is a love of anime and of Japanese culture.
Kill yourself weeb

Internationalist, Jewish Supremacists (like Barbara Specter, Alan Shatter, and many more infamous anti-European/anti-Christian Jews) are, actually, trying to destroy white nations so they can rule over us all per their shitty religion.

nonalignedmedia.com/2015/11/is-the-migrant-crisis-part-of-a-zionist-plot-against-white-europeans/

williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1

counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-psychopathology-of-judaism/

biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

Ovadia Yosef was a scholar of Jewish "law" and Chief Sephardic Rabbi of Israel. When he said non-Jews were born to serve Jews - this was simply an honest description, without the Potemkin, universalist, humanistic veneer.

But for various reasons due mainly to Jewish power and propaganda regarding the eternal, innocent victimhood of the Jewish people - YOU have accepted the idea that the TRUTH re Judaism, Israel, and Jewish group behavior is CRIMETHINK.

Don't hate. Treat individuals as individuals. Avoid monolithizing any group. Reject violence and any sort of legal discrimination.

But never accept the idea that the Truth is 'hate' (without more) by people who hate Truth.

>this

My white friend here gets it.

Fuck off whitey.

>implying racism isn't just logic

this white man knows whatsup

I think you shouldn't try to convince your faggoty friend that it's okay for him to come here.

I think you're a gay and nig XD
guess you gotta big cock XD
to fuck nigs with XD

shoo shoo civ nat

Sup Forums is a board of peace and equality

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fair point (He's Jewish btw)

Suck down that zyklon b bruv - It's good for your shit inbread genes!

Sup Forums isn't one board youd dumb fucking newfag

And to the rest of you stop shitting up other boards it's really fucking annoying when I try and take a break from all this shit

Nothing wrong with racism. I am especially racist against white leftists.

I hate nu/pol/ so much. I'm so accustomed to coming to this board that I can't stop doing it even though I want to so bad. I don't even discuss politics anymore, I just call people from reddit faggots all day.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING RETARD
DIE IN A FIRE
STOP TRYING TO BRING NORMIES HERE
SERIOUSLY KILL YOURSELF

>they are all on the spectrum

Sounds like lefty speak to me.

>Don't you get it racism works on a spectrum.

Next you'll be telling me you're trans-nigger

If your friend is of the mindset of DAS RAYCISS with regard to this site, then he is already lost. Don't waste your time and find some friends that aren't total faggots.

Just trying to speak their language.

Just stick a cock in your mouth and talk around it.

Why the fuck do you care about your friends opinion of a fucking imageboard? Also why are you trying so hard at defending said imageboard? Basically stop taking the internet seriously, newfriend

What happens when the idea of racism is banned from discussion literally everywhere? People who are curious about it or are racists will go to where it isn't banned. It's people like your friend who force us here, so tell him to fuck right off with his self-righteous opinion about this place.

The only difference between Sup Forums/pol/ and normies is that we have lost our racism taboo. Doesn't make us racist necessarily, it just means we don't freak out when we perceive racism.

>t. racist
You sicken me.

your thread is below niggers shouldnt get in schools thread so yeah hes right

Sup Forums is mostly right wing racist shithole