LE PEN steps down WTF!!!

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39696861

during the election. i think some other people did it before too.

Women, not even once.

Women are not good at politics and she should not be the leader of france because seriously look at german and also remember how close america was at getting Hillary which is also a woman?

I can't believe that alot of you fell for her and believed her and actually thought she would be better than a male figure considering that a woman would not fix a country and they are prone for emotional and illogical thoughts.

>women
Knock em up. Lock em up. And gag them.

Gj (((msm)))

>women cant be rational because of emotions
>makes an emotional post without considering evidence
Pottery

Its kind of a smart move politically, saying she wants to work across the aisle as president and is willing to step away from her party as its leader to do so.

OP title is pure bait.

Attempting to jettison the baggage of the FN and muscle in on Macron's "non-partisan" claim.
Pretty good move desu

Has the added benefit of nabbing tomorrow's headlines.

Dumb niggers, she only left her seat at the FN's head. She is not giving up the race.

>The BBC's Hugh Schofield in Paris says this is a symbolic act intended to show her concerns are for the country as a whole and not for her party, and that she is reaching out for the voters of candidates defeated in the first round, particularly those of the Republicans' François Fillon.

Read the fucking article.

read the article, dumb fucks

The article said the way she worded it means that she's only stepping down temporarily. Does this mean she'll go back to being the head of the FN if she loses, but that she won't remain the head of the FN if she wins?

My previous statement still stands.

>hurrr durrrr we gunna meme le pen into office guys!
>exits race like the right wing bitch she is
>home run for macron

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAA

GET FUCKED Sup Forums

FUCKING RETARDS

/leftypol/ wins again bitches

i dont think someone who spams WMAF threads everyday all day is someone who's "winning".

Your post proves that /leftypol/ is retarded and so are you. She steps down from the position of the leader of National Front as a symbolic gesture to be "president for everyone", as the article states. She's still in the election race, idiot.

I believe so, yes.

She didn't exit the race, Nigel. She just exit her party. It's a move to place herself above the parties and represent all the french.
It's a PR stunt.

fuck off ctr

>i was just pretending to run for president

It's a PR stunt. She is trying to remove affiliation and focus more on taking the Presidency from Macron.

She needs every edge to strike down that serpent Macron.

/ourgirl/ is a really smart leader, no one expected her to do this, admit it pol.

This is our she will win.

if Le Pen is going for edge she better dress the part.

Now she can go back to being a real fascists and cook for her husband and look after her warrior childrens.