Today australia remembers the ANZAC soldiers who died at gallipoli. directed to the wrong beachhead by british officers...

today australia remembers the ANZAC soldiers who died at gallipoli. directed to the wrong beachhead by british officers, australian and new zealand diggers came under machine gun fire with no protection.

it is said that the australian identity of 'she'll be right mate' was forged at gallipoli where despite being ordered to suicide by charging turkcroach machine guns australian troopers retained their sense of mateship and humour.

F to pay respects lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulj61LxQgTI
youtu.be/PFCekeoSTwg
youtu.be/Wq0fF6oY6I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

f

F

F

F

F

Why is Turkey so perfect?

Even when we were in heavy decline, we still managed to rape these anglo and wannabe anglo asses with ease

Fuck Australia

F

Don't cry my friend, today we are brothers in arms.
From all of us good, white Anglo-Australians we send a heavy salute your way. My the Johnnies and Mehmets who had to suffer on the shores of Galipoli rest in peace.

F

F

F

F
It's a huge regret user.

Fun fact, the British wanted to land at Alexandretta instead of Gallipoli because it would be met with much less resistance and it would effectively cleave the Ottoman Empire in two. The French protested because they thought it was a British ploy to claim land by in Syria and Lebanon that the French considered rightfully theirs under the terms of the Sykes-Picot treaty. If British troops already occupied the territory promised to France, they were afraid that the British would declare it theirs by de facto. After the war, when Ottoman generals learned of the alternative plan, they conceded that a landing at Alexandretta would have been successful and devastating for the Ottoman Empire.

Basically, your compatriots died on that ill-fated landing because the French were insecure and wanted to secure their post-Ottoman possessions.

F.

F

S

F

So it's basically a tie between this, Somme, and Islandlwana for best days in history right?

F

Fucking frogs.
Every time

S

F

F

They died heroes

F

>let their allies down in Gallipoli
>let their allies down in the Pacific theatre
>let their allies down in Gulf War I and II
She'll be right right, mate? More like she'll be light, mate. Light work.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ulj61LxQgTI

F

F
Remember the spilt blood.. freedom comes at a price

F

F

people literally died you dipshit burger, press F or fuck off

Look at the scoreboard.. not bad for storming a beach

F
to all you cunts

F

I fucking love Anzac biscuits

F

they're fucking nice aye

F

>by british officers
You mean Churchill. The same faggot who threw Britain into an unnecessary war with Germany decades later.

F

F

Fuck off, cunt.

If it's so perfect why aren't you there now?

post battles in remembrance

;_;7

Need to say a bit more about new Zealand mate, after all, shell be right is a NZ phrase

F
i wish i got to know my grandfather who fought in the wars.

F

F

F

sorry for taking the banter too far

F

F

Why are British officers so incompetent?

F

s
i cant wait to go gallipoli this summer and shit in anzac graves, i will take photos.

>The same faggot who threw Britain into an unnecessary war with Germany decades later.
since when is german economic domination of europe good for britain

>'she'll be right mate' was forged at gallipoli
what did aussie not smash up the boers with us 10 years before

WWI Tactics: March into gunfire until they run out of ammo

It was planned that way. Nigel used leaf aussies and kiwis as sacrificial pawns

F

also make sure to remember the Chinese that fought the Japanese in WWII. They are ANZACs too now.

>today australia remembers the ANZAC soldiers who died at gallipoli. directed to the wrong beachhead by british officers, australian and new zealand diggers came under machine gun fire with no protection.

Feature not a bug.

F

Freedom isn't free. It takes folks like you and me

Fuck allshitlia and fuck brishitland

F

Fucking this
Churchill was an incompetent leader that cried for American protection because he couldn't stand up against Hitler

filthy fucking roach

t. zhang
Fuck the chinks
We should have helped Japan destroy and genocide them

Useless aussies, lose a bloody battle and whinge about it for a hundred years.

F from Leafland

F
youtu.be/PFCekeoSTwg

F

>German flag

F
we cool now

>From

For as well. Our own newfies were there as well

Actually, better version:
youtu.be/Wq0fF6oY6I4

>Finland

F

F

Why are the French actually the ones who caused countless deaths in both world wars because they wanted to be petty and childish? Are there really that many kikes in frogland?

F

I have a bad feeling that we're getting false flagged today lads.

cap this

>Why is Turkey so perfect?

Perfect at getting their nice Leopards BTFO by Achmed you mean. Roaches have had US equipment and training longer than most posters here have been alive but sand niggers don't into military professionalism.

Gallipoli is ancient history and typical of silly WWII trench warfare. Syria is now, and roach forces can't do much at all.

>burgers took all the credit for literally everything that happened in the pacific, despite the fact that Australia were pretty much the only thing stopping the nips from pushing through SE asia
>burgers come at the very last minute of the great war, act as if they did all the work, only bother with hitler once russia and britain had taken the brunt of nazi forces and pretty much already won the war

You can get absolutely fucked mate.

F

Yanks claim victory defeating the japs on their own but forget the brits and indians were holding down most of the japanese in burma to stop an invasion of india

>nice Leopards
you mean the 30 years old Leopards.

F

Australia is the only country I wouldnt nuke

f

F

Could you arseblasted pommies stop acting so goddamn salty
If America stayed neutral, Japan would have taken the entirety of Asia-Pacific easily
In fact they crushed all the brits and euros easily in the pacific war and took all their colonies
Japan within a very short period of time conquered most of the Asia Pacific, then America sanctioned Japan which fucked Japan and caused them to go to desperate measures (bombing pearl harbour) which led Japan to getting annihilated by America

Look, mate, obviously the whole "America did nothing" meme is a bit much. But you can't go entirely in the opposite direction without looking like a right dickhead

Brits and Europeans were extremely incompetent and got annihilated by Japanese in the Pacific war
Heck, even our tiny nations contributed way more to defeating the Japanese than the brits and yuros, let alone the extreme devastation on Japan that America did

F

F

F

F

F
You aussies are great