I've left feminism

Hey, Sup Forums I'm a female and I'm 19 years old.
I've been using Sup Forums since I was about 14 but I never really cared for this board until recently. For most of my life I've called myself a feminist and I was a greenie wiccan like my mother because that’s how she raised me.
My dad left when I was a baby. He was some Irish guy I don't give a shit about. My mum is Anglo-Australian and she's had 4 other kids all with different men with 3 of them being biracial.
Now that I've grown older I've gained more perspective and I think my mother is a degenerate. I don't want to be anything like her. I hate feminism now. It's ruined the modern day man and woman. It makes women narcissistic leeches that breed out bastards with no morals. Men are meant to provide for their women and stay around with their children and women are supposed to appreciate that make sure her man feels good.
I feel like the most I can possibly do to break the cycle of degeneracy is to find a white man that can financially support himself that'll settle down and have 3 or 4 kids with me that to preserve our culture and inheritance.
I feel like most of you are male so can you give advice on how to improve myself to be a better female?

Other urls found in this thread:

barnesandnoble.com/w/created-to-be-his-help-meet-debi-pearl/1101130928?type=eBook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry to say, but men are still men and want good looking women for wives.

If you're not a 6/10 or higher, there is little chance you'll find your ideal partner. However, it's not too late to improve your outer complexion if need be

Don't listen to people who only go on about looks. Many people here have never even had a woman look at them and masturbate to 2d drawn figures.

just be genuine, despite what people will say guys don't just want girls who are nice to bang. just be yourself, be honest, and expect the same in return. the last thing you want is to stab someone in the back by mistake

This isn't your personal blog, bitch

Seriously, just kill yourself.

If you find yourself attracted to a man immediately, don't dive right in. You need to run a few sanity checks. This guy may be a good guy, but I know a few guys who get laid easily and it's by being overconfident pathological liars. For example, my former friend rents a house, subsidized by his mom. He doesn't have a job. He confidently invites women over to 'his' house. Talks about how he need's to do some freelance web-developing to meet the mortgage. This all to make him seem like a big man. Truth is he sits around the house most of the day, doesn't own the house, and doesn't know the first thing about web-development. But he regularly finds naive women who are lonely and trick themselves into seeing something in the man who confidently started talking to them

For the very remote chance that this is not a troll - congratulations.

>I feel like the most I can possibly do to break the cycle of degeneracy is to find a white man that can financially support himself that'll settle down and have 3 or 4 kids with me that to preserve our culture and inheritance.

Seems to me like you've got all figured out. Just be sure to pick a like-minded individual.

>I feel like most of you are male so can you give advice on how to improve myself to be a better female?

On the contrary, this place is probably not the best source for this kind of avice. Maybe learn to cook?

Learn how to be a traditional wife and make sure to find a man who appreciates that. Any man would love a woman who keeps up appearances: the home, herself, her personality, the children, etc. Men appreciate most things that are done by the hand and not by the mouth: instead of telling your man you love him, show him you love him through appreciative acts. There are places online that will teach you how to be a traditional wife and many, many men will want to be with you if you learn how to be one. Good luck.

Depends, do you want to be a career women, a homemaker or work a little bit but mostly look after the home?

>that post
>that flag

Post tits or Bruce detected

>>/adv/

Dress demurely.
Approach older, "alpha" men (NOT "alpha" dudebros)
Keep in shape

Also if you want to improve your looks: do hot yoga, pilates, and spinning. Do it regularly and you have a perfect female body

>Hey, Sup Forums I'm a female and I'm 19 years old.
>I've been using Sup Forums since I was about 14
Then you know the procedure. TITS OR GTFO.

>He was some Irish guy I don't give a shit about.

Careful now.

I'd work part time to help my man but I'd want to be a goof housewife

read God's word and become a bible believing Christian

Go to an Orthodox or Catholic church, or some historical re-enactment groups, places where trad men hang out and look for girls like you. Ignore all the racemixing shills and leftie cunts here trying to drag you to their gutter level.

Post contact info and I'll pm you.

Don't listen to this idiot. Looks are only a slice of the pie. Many men would prefer never to marry a beautiful woman. In this day and age a beautiful woman has too many issues and mainly relies on her beauty for status and appreciation. All looks will fade, so in time she will have nothing of value and will become disgusting both in and out. Learn how to be beautiful through the actions you take.

Good advice desu. Learn how to improve yourself. Learn how to cook, how to look after yourself. Get your life in shape the way you want it. If you're not happy with your looks, change it.
You sound a little emotionally fragile right now (just judging from the way you wrote this post) so get your own life in order and make sure you are happy and then you can find the kind of man you want, or rather, he will find you.

If you're not a troll, good luck. If you are, well played.

>Hey, Sup Forums I'm a female and I'm 19 years old and now looking for a betabux janitor who mobs up the explosive shit mess that is my life

tits?

ignore the bitter roach

I'd say, learn the general duties expected of a person invested in raising children and taking care of a household, as a man in a more traditionally structured relationship I really appreciate it when my wife has a meal ready for me at home after a day at work, cleaning is also definitely appreciated. More important than that though is finding someone you know will commit and stick around for the kids, and to make damn sure you are ready to commit yourself, Broken homes are bad for kids, I'm not trying to knock you or your mom for your history, and you know that yourself. As for parenting, remember to keep a unified front for the kids, if you have to discuss the dispensation of punishment or reward do so out of range of the kids, it's important they know you're a team, and it's important to keep in mind that you are a team. Remember, being a mom is a full time job, whether most people like to admit it or not, and it's not just about "being on call" you should also find a man who strives to keep himself in good shape and do so yourself, your kids will learn from what they see you do more than anything, so good behavior on both of your parts is paramount as well. I guess that about sums up my thoughts on the subject, I wish you the best of luck in life and finding a guy who shares your passion for creating a family that is functional and traditional, as opposed to our modern state of decayed social relations.

Try being a genuine person.

Get some hobbies so you aren't as boring as a doorknob. Establish some principles and be a good person. Honest, courageous, hardworking, humble, and have some pride in yourself and your work and your actions.

Be a good person with a sense of morals and be interesting.

I see some many girls these days just wander around aimlessly in life because they're incredibly entitled, narcissistic overgrown children. They can't understand why they feel the need to go drinking every night, or sleep with so many men. They're bored, boring, and have no purpose. They take everything they have for granted.

You might just be roleplaying. but if you aren't, please become a good person. you will feel much more fulfilled once you have a purpose. Motherhood is an honorable path, but you should still be interesting and your own person. .

good luck out there. Heres something honest too. Don't let father/abandonment issues decide your life path. It consumes many people, men and women. be careful.

You're 19 so you're ahead of the curve. Read philosophy (you're a woman but you're still responsible for your mind), Aristotle, Nietzsche, listen to Stefan Molyneux for parenting advice. Require your husband to be on board with the peaceful parenting philosophy.

Stay healthy, stay fit. Practice being a caregiver to plants and animals before you have your first baby, to make sure you've competent at mere basics. If you're a modern day woman with no homemaking skills, practice those as well.

Good luck to you.

>I think my mother is a degenerate
And so are you apparently.

As usual half of Sup Forums jumps in to white knight this girl.

Anyone else noticing all the "based alt-right girls" lately?

don't look at men as something to help you. get education and solid professional standing and then maybe a solid man will come along with the same. Last thing a man needs is some free loading woman dragging him down into destitution.

>I'd want to be a goof housewife
And I bet you will be a goofy housewife

See Anyway, they're either LARPers or former coalburner/mudsharks or they've ridden the cock carousel and want to "settle" down.

Oh my god..

Also, why no tits and time stamp?

>Spend 50k on college tuition
>Become homemaker

Disregard shit advice from leafs.

ΜΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟΟDS

RETROACTIVE BANS ON PREVIOUSLY UNDERAGE USERS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sex before marriage.

You did the right thing,

Are you thicc by any chance?

Post your tits or get the fuck out

Don't sleep around and be a good parent and fun enjoyable person
Like all white people should be

good, whatever

Keep yourself fit and healthy, take care of yourself.
If you're serious about this, save yourself for marriage.
Also knee length summer dresses like pic related and dresses in general are severely underrated and look classy imo.

But if you aren't a Sheila then I've just been caught

Ya dun goofed OP

Yo should come to Catalonia

"tits or GTFO" meme is a degenerate Sup Forums shit

Nice LARPing, OP

Honestly, realize that many people here are only here to demoralize and destabilize.
Live your life normally and focus on improving yourself through fitness, qualifications and literature.
Go to similar movements' rallies around your place, you might find some new people
Take part in social activities and don't be afraid to bring some tough topics up around the boys. Believe me, us identitarian guys outnumber girls by a lot and are afraid to show you your true colors at first due to fear of being immediately shut down.

nope

Also remember that your mom was shaped by revolutionary ideas that were prevalent when she was young-- it really did seem like a good idea at the time

Now we are being shaped by our own revolutionary ideas, which are not like those of the recent past, much to the surprise of the older generation and status quo conformists in our generation

Why do roaches never contribute anything valuable to the discussion?

Then learn about how to take care of the home. Cooking and cleaning are really underrated skills. I go round my brothers house, his wife stays at home and looks after the house. When theres a soft, clean towel on the bed when I get there it's like heaven after living in student housing.

It's important to take care of your body, and you'll find everything you need to know about that /fit/ but most women ever estimate physical appearance as an ingredient in attraction. Femininity... femininess... is about much more than having long hair and curves. It's more of an approach to life-- tickling lifes underbelly to get it to do what you want rather than trying to use brute force or ingenuity to get it to move

>thinking homemaker is in any way a professional standing
you didn't read, did you?

Oh look "rare" flag detected. They don't even have indoor plumbing in your shit country. Go fuck another goat.

You want to be a better woman? Simple: learn to be a more balanced human being. Find out what your flaws/shortcomings are and correct them. The biggest issue I've found about women in my life and my friend's life is that they're all serial naggers that get on my/their case about everything, but that could just be anecdotal experiences.

Act like a woman, not like some sex fiend and not overly aggressive or dominant about things. But you probably know that.

It's mostly due to the reddit invasion that followed all the Trump kids and the sheer amount of publicity this board and site has gained within the last year. It's not necessarily bad though.

a-hyuk hyuk

fuck off this isnt Sup Forums

In the case that you are for real, it depends on your personality, attributes, and being physically healthy at least to some moderate degree. Whenever you're looking to improve yourself you should do something like list what you feel are your three biggest strengths and your three biggest weaknesses are as a person in general. That would be a good foundation to start from.

Be like my girl, work out, don't give up studies, learn how to cook, respect traditions and traditional gender roles even if you are 'idependent' compared to other traditional wives.
Also please don't use short haircuts, women must be femine and long hair is must have.

lol

Prove your a women

>all this people taking OP's LARP bait

Sasuga.

But how to prove she is not larping random faggot? I would like to discuss important matter here (hence I here at pol) but my time is too precious to feed larping trolls...

>impliying you would not fuck a 3/10

Oh wait is a leaf

Damn you must be worth wife material then.
So, do you want to come here and help me make Brazil white again?

I'm flat chested

>I feel like most of you are male so can you give advice on how to improve myself to be a better female?

the biggest thing is to not put out easily. dont be a slut, dont be a whore, dont do one night stands, dont get involved in any fucking around outside of a committed relationship.

this is easily the biggest trap that exists for girls - media and culture push this hookup culture, and all the boys encourage it because they're horny fucks who want to maximize the amount of pussy available for them. but as much as everybody likes to pump and dump a slut - absolutely nobody wants to marry and settle down with one.
apart from that, dont get fat and dont be an obnoxious cunt. now please move to germany and be my gf.

I disagree

Conservationist and green views belong more to the right than the left. As does the occult.

Or not. Your choice. Not every user is an ass.

b8

>Implying he fucks bitches less than a 6/10

I'm fine with this

Fuck off biocunt.
GIVE THE BIOMASS THE GAS

>this post
>that flag

I don't care how you look let's make lots of babies

t. not jamal

I read the garbage that fell out of the ass you call your mouth loud and clear

Wash the cum out of your eyes and learn to read.

You can't. It's in your nature to be a soul sucking vaginal Jew.

repulsive

>Dat white blond son
>Dat white blond wife

NORSED!

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

THIS IS JUST A FAGGOT WHO MAKES A THREAD EVERYDAY WHERE HE PRETENDS TO BE A GIRL AND THEN HALFWAY THROUGH THE THREAD, HE SAYS THAT HE IS JUST A FAT NECKBEARD AND IS LAUGHING AT EVERYONE POSTING SERIOUSLY. DUMBASSES ALWAYS GIVE HIM (You)s. DON'T FALL FOR IT LADS.

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

Nice try throat singer

why? we need conservative girls
we have too many feminists

>Look at post.

>Look at flag.

>Chuckle.

Damn it, I love new fags.

They still don't know what the Aussie posters represent.

God bless you, Aussie Posters.

Canada, step it up you are falling behind Australia again.

*snowcooned

Fuck off I'm 100% aryan

Just don't be a slut.

>gril been posting on Sup Forums for 5 years
>doesn't immediately post tits
>no one in this thread even demands them

Idk who I'm more disappointed in

TITS OR GTFO

Buy a book called "Created to be his help meet" by Debi Pearl.
It is the bible for women on how to behave in marriage. It is very politically incorrect, so the PC brigade hate it.
There aren't many positive reviews out there, due to the feminazi's trying to snuff it out of public knowledge.
barnesandnoble.com/w/created-to-be-his-help-meet-debi-pearl/1101130928?type=eBook

Seriously, read this, it revolutionised my marriage. Don't trust the negative reviews, they lie. READ IT and thank me later.

GONNA QUOTE THIS FOR ATTENTION

>Used to be feminist
Pretty sure you burned coal. No man will ever want a coalburnee

>t. phonefag
that's spain dipshit

>She MIGHT me female... enough

What are you gay?

Same advice I'd give to a man looking to improve himself:

Learn how to cook healthy foods (check out /ck/). Start working out (check out /fit/). If you're fat, try ketosis diet. Get a productive hobby (for a guy I'd suggest something like woodworking, but idk what hobbies women like, maybe sewing?) Learn useful skills, for example I took horse riding lessons and am now adept at horseback riding. Travel, gain experiences, do cool shit, put yourself out there, having diverse experiences is what makes people interesting. Keep a clean living space, and buy only what you need. Start reading challenging literature (check out /lit/) instead of watching TV/netflix/youtube. Start studying whatever interests you in your spare time, always be learning something. Learn another language, I'd suggest spanish, french, Mandarin, or Arabic.

Learn how to be an independent, productive, well-rounded citizen, and you'll find a guy that's the same.

Guys, I'm a good girl now I'm not doing any of that slutty shit no mo

Why does he do it?

Fucking end life blogfags.