I'm african ,but i think i'm also a nordic/viking

I'm Tunisian, never been interested in the race subject till i started going on chan a while ago , done some research , discovered many races (european origin) living in Tunisia , Italians and spanish with their last names being european cities names changed into arabic ... . i'm a blond guy with blue eyes , almost everyone in region look european , i'm 6f6 , my father is 6f4 , also my grandfather was very tall and big , any chances that my ancestors were the mighty Nordic Viking ???,because that would be pretty cool ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandals#Kingdom_in_North_Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/85831-the-white-berbers-and-moors-of-north-africa
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Berber_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a red beard and I'm not a viking, dude.
Don't be ashamed. The only important thing is the soul.

Well firstly Viking is a term in Norse that basically means pirate so if you're anything you're Nordic rather than viking.

The most common areas for blonde and blue eyed people are Scandinavia, England/Scotland, and northern central Europe.

Do you have blond hair and blonde eyes? Are you pretty?

If not, you are not viking. Not anymore.

That is the sad truth.

>m a blond guy with blue eyes , almost everyone in region look european , i'm 6f6 , my father is 6f4
pics or didnt happen

This picture doesn't even make sense in the context of race mixing. It seems it would be best used for legalizing suicide. If the kid was so against being mixed, just kill himself.

Looks more eastern europe than scandinavian.

W E

Vandals weren't Norsemen (Vikings are Norse explorers/raiders and warriors.)

Vandals are Germanic Tribes like Visigoths and Suebi that were snownigger refugees and rampaged Hispania / Iberia of "Western" Roman Empire.

lol you wish. Stupidest thread ever.

But some were. Germanic tribes that invaded hispania didnt stop there and also settled the north of africa

This fucker went went to school with me , he's an actor now , but every one here consider them selves as arabs no matter how they look like , which is pretty shitty , i think i'm proud of my origins and happy not to be an arab

Germanic tribes settled in north africa, not scandinavians

VIKANGZ

WUZ

Scandinavians are germanic tribes.

Why don't you move to Sweden to live with your brothers then?

get a dna test

this.

The thing is , every one actually lives in harmony here , 90 percents of the population is educated , 95 percent is Muslim Sunni ,and there is this real strong solidarity and compassion between people , and almost 0 racisim , people seem anware of the race thing , even though it's not a rich country , i think life quality in here is much better than the U.S , but i might visit Nordic europe to discover history

Based Tunisian. The everyone who speaks Arabic (even if it's a bastardized version not understood by us) is an Arab myth was started by the Egyptian Jews.

Show us a picture of yourself with proof that's you

>Kek that Chihuahua is like get your shit together.

>European
>Uses imperial system to tell height

Does this seem a little off to anyone else?

VIKANGZ

wtf I'm 100% Dutch and this guy could be my twin brother

i'm not European , nor American , i'm Tunisian , and length is the same in whatever system , metric or imperial , , apologies , but i have to say this i'll understand why are american are so arrogant and intellectually inferior at 90 percent of the time ??? probably because of you shitty overrated educational system ...

>viking
Nibba you are just a blonde from southern european descent
be proud

If Vandal blood actually survived through the course of 1500 years with all the Mudsliming going on I am more then impressed. Post pics.
Hell, it could be a possibility, even though Vandals completly disappear from any historical mention after their Kingdom was wiped by the Byzantine Emperor Justinian.

tunisians arent even arabs

My brother has blonde hair and blueish grey eyes, my sister has blonde hair and blueish grey eyes, I have pitch black hair and eyes. I'm white too no?

you sound like a 12 year old ... grown up are actually trying to have a conversation here ..shush

Mate, reference people when you reply to them, you can do this by clicking the number to the right of their comment.
For instance I clicked "No.122645233" to reply to you.

by genes yes
kinda
it could mean your family members racemixed

WE WUZ

Post pic, tripfag

oh , ok , thanks buddy , i'm kind of new here

Looks whiter than me wtf?

Do you have blue hair and blonde eyes?
Yes it might be possible that you are related to either scandi or germanic people. Traveling was their thing.

>t. paki who thinks he became white by moving to Britain

>be sandnigger
>claim to be Nordic Viking
>tells others to keep discussion serios

This is the best timeline!

He looks like a norwegian. 100%

>WE

>WUZ

>VIKANGZ

Finn and/or scandinavian decent.

>I'm african
k
>but i think i'm also a nordic/viking
no, kys.

>Anglos
>white

f169bbs.com/bbs/news/85831-the-white-berbers-and-moors-of-north-africa

KEK

WE WUZ VIKAAAAANGZ

algerians , neighbors

You are a fucking retard.
The Vandal kingdom is not and was never Norse, I have no clue why you linked that. Those people are from Poland/Hungaryland and were invited as mercenaries (who mutinied) against the failing WRE.

Second, the Norse only took Sicily and Naples. They never conquered those lands; you aren't Norse.

Look more like slavs tbqh

Forgot to add that whatever European traces remained after Roman Rule was reimposed, it was killed following the Arab conquests throughout the region.

Fpbp

AYOOOOOOOOO
HOL UP HOL UP
YOU BE SAYIN
WE FINNA UH
WE WUZ UH
VIKANGZ N SHEIT?

actually the are so many remains and ruins from the roman era all over the country , Arabs only left a few historical mosques , the are literally Roman cities that stand to this day , with impressive water transportation systems , forums , pretty cool to walk around ... never realized it's value before , but feel spectacular to walk in it and imagine the old roman habitats

Which are gone and not coming back.
You got invaded by brown people and are a rape baby, get over it.

k ... happy american :) ...

Please, do a DNA test if concerns you so much.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Berber_people

Usually - brown/black hair diferent than always.

Check out the Germanic tribe of the Vandals