Should non whites even bother?

I posted this in another thread, and it got me thinking again. What's the point? Should I just give up on politics? Are there other minorities wondering where they fit in on the right?

>be me
>be black, but with two parents
>learn early on that it's about hard work and not race and that white people arent the cause of all problems
>believe in right wing populist ideals and reject race baiting blacks and reject welfare culture
>the alt right happens
>right wingers want a race war now
>can't show my power level around my own race unless I want to have them turn on me
>still hate the left and wonder how anyone can be a tankie or SJW in 2017
>BLM is cancer and I would never associate myself with them despite being black
>meanwhile joining antifa would mean easy friends that love black people, easy pussy, and the respect of lefties
>don't want to betray my values but also believe in realpolitik

What's the point of sticking to my beliefs anymore? Should I just become a tankie and join a movement that's fucking stupid but that at least would like to have me around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
youtube.com/watch?v=KPRhJeFNico
youtube.com/watch?v=eegkVnEzAMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I get where you're coming from. I don't want to be a hardcore nazi but I don't want Europeans to go extinct either. I just want to be friendly to people but also for whites to have a future, you know. I don't know what to align myself with sometimes.

Meh, at least you have options. None of the right wing identitarian movements in Europe turn away Europeans, and there's still the center if that's too extreme.

But black people are expected to be leftist and if you're black and you aren't one, you're actively hurting yourself because of the way that leftists love black people and you miss out on that.

Life is fluid, freespeech used to be left position in the US, now its a right position. Be true to yourself, fuck anyone left or right who doesn't accept you for who you are- IN the end you will be happier if you focus on yourself instead of trying to conform to the left or right.

>because of the way that leftists love black people and you miss out on that
That's not real love

>right wingers want a race war
lel
you must be retarded to think this.

rightwingers have nothing against black people, they just hate niggers.

You can be a person who holds a position on the right and NOT be a wht nationalist. Lots of non-whites at berkeley free speech, don't mean they support Nathan Domingo, just means they support free speech. The two can be mutually exclusive. Its association fallacy like because Hitler was a vegetarian and you're a vegetarian you must hate Jews and support Nazi policy. Thats the leftist regressive mindset.

There ain't no be black, just NIGGERS
now post tits or GTFO

Honestly, you have to see that our mere existence is threatened not only by birth rates but also by race mixing.
As the deadline approaches, it's only natural that irrational hate against your race as a whole comes up.
Either way, remember who kept pushing around identity politics first.
You're more than welcome here, even in Europe I'd tolerate a window for people with long roots there

>free speech used to be a left wing position
Fucking when?

,>inb4 60s
lol no

OK, maybe not a literal race war, but I do think things are changing. Look at Europe. Anyone that's remotely right wing is that way because of being anti immigration and pro nationalism, and because of the state of things and how the EU screwed Europe and whites over with foreign immigration, nationalism now inevitably turns into ethnic nationalism.

Sure, there's other branches of the right, but I've never agreed with neoconservatism or considered myself a centrist, and anything heading towards populism manages to turn into ethnic nationalism.

hey bro at least 50% of Sup Forums is nonwhite. i'm right leaning, more civnat but that is because I never met my father, who passed down happa genes to my ayran mom. i appear to be asian, sometimes latino, sometimes filipino. lots of people ask me where i'm from. i always had a quote unquote "identity crisis" and went through a faggot phase; I am now regular.

i work actively against the sjw agenda by using my skin color as a argument point, by virtue of having browner complexion i have more consideration. for example, was shitposting in a kikebook left-wing page saying i didn't like the term People of Color and a blue haired beta faggot asked me if i'd prefer something better. i told him I didn't give a shit, none of this stuff really matters in the long term except for our fee-fees.

fuck antifa and continue the fight. I know that i'll never fit into the mold of what Sup Forums's endgame is but funposting and making people mad is good enough.

>122644190
get out reddit
or at least lurkmoar

>Should I just become a tankie and join a movement that's fucking stupid but that at least would like to have me around?

Why do you have to join any movement? While the normies are spending their energy toward all the political bullshit, use yours to better yourself and your life.

if you're non-whte in a white country, just stop caring about politic. I hate lefties with passion but I'm not cuck enough to support people who hate me.
I'm just coming here for the memes

Thanks man, I'm not sure about half of pol being nonwhite but it is nice to know that I'm not alone in being different than the demographics say.
I've been here for awhile. Long enough to see the white nationalism that I'm mentioning get more popular here in reaction to reddit
Well, aside from being the kind of person that doesn't like to stick my head in the sand and ignore things like politics, it looks like there's definite benefits to being a lefty and black. Since, at least in the USA, they worship black people.

find this guy and become friends
youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo

Hispanic here, I am essencially you. There is a distinction between the alt right and the alt light. Sup Forums hates the latter, but it is honestly where people like you and I most likely fall. Theres also the distinction between ethnic nationalism which is Sup Forums approved and civic nationalism which isnt. What ties us together is the wanting to preserve Western values. The methods differ however. Look into civic nationalism and the alt light if Sup Forums is too extreme for you..honestly if you sell out, you will have to hide your power levels and you will go insane and no amount of fake friends or pussy could fix that.

I HATE IDENTITY POLITICS!

Why Nationalism is a reaction to the regressive left. Its an obvious reaction to white people told they are evil and responsible for all the worlds problems...

I reject BOTH I fucking HATE IDENTITY POLITICS

youtube.com/watch?v=KPRhJeFNico

>label yourself as "alt-right"
>immediately be associated with fat neck beards and edgy teenagers who know very little about politics

No thanks. Although my political views could be labeled as "alt-right" I don't feel the need to label myself accordingly because:

1. It just gives the left ammunition against you

2.It shows your lack of knowledge and fortitude

3.Proves your inability to develop your own opinion

Don't do it OP, you have a place in politics but trying to fit in with the "alt-right" will just make you a cringe worthy retard. Instead, hold your beliefs strongly and BTFO the left when confronted but don't try to fit in with a bunch of edgy closet-faggot teenagers

alt-light is fine and dandy, it's like a candy redpill. as we are all brown, we can only work to preserve the western world

people would call us self-loathing but i don't think that is a correct anaylsis. maybe because we base political ideology off a korean bbq forum.

>white nationalism that I'm mentioning get more popular here in reaction to reddit
>in reaction to reddit
>reaction
>reddit
>A fucking robot
Really, lurkmoar.
Pro tip: the world isn't just plebbit and 4chin

They don't love black people bud. Behind closed doors they talk shit about them. White girls only want bbc because it hurts their daddies and makes them seem edgy.
That's the left for you bro. The right, at least my circle takes people as they are.
I'm married to a columbian woman who's sister is married to a black man. We all get together for the holidays and birthdays without a problem.
Why? Because none of us are the stereotype. I'm not a redneck, he's not a nigger and our wives aren't hoodrats.

Haven't heard of the alt light as anything other than an insult, but I'll have to look into that. I do think that hiding my true beliefs would make me crazy tho because there's no way I'm probably ever going to believe in leftism genuinely
Oh don't get me wrong I don't plan on labeling myself. I already think the term alt right is for controlled opposition, but I'm using it here because it easily refers to what I'm talking about.

To be honest my big problem is that I'm too right wing for centrists like the Republican Party but I'm also not white so I don't necessarily fit into the bigger nationalist movements that are more right wing, because those focus on ethnicity.

Note that I said 'here'. Referring specifically to pol. Outside of the internet, the ethnic nationalism is obviously a result of the screwed up immigration policies of Europe, and I can't even blame anyone for becoming an ethnic nationalist in response to what's happening there.

Yep, must be that. "They're all liars! No one actually loves you! It's a conspiracy!"

You actually sound a lot like a stereotype to me. I'm sure the news isn't actually the news unless el cheeto tweets it right?

"Don't listen to the people who pretend to care, OP. Listen to the ones that call you sub-human and scream at you to get the fuck back to your own country!"

>obviously
So now it is all natural, a simple causation, a reaction of Europeans too the flood. Except on Sup Forums, there it is artificial. And you as the inheritance of a former proud tribe of noble Wildlings who got enslaved by evil white goy even accepts and understands it.
>ib4 muahh robot kinship is moa contected to da real wourld and thaire influts tzu /bol/ mukes tham eno natz
You are obsessed, NIGGER WE WAZ KINGS NAD SHHHHIIIIEEEEETTTTTTT
Fuck this thread, get a live NIGGER

>I don't want to be a hardcore nazi but I don't want Europeans to go extinct either.

There is no third way. Experience is a great teacher....

>respect of lefties

This is completely and utterly worthless

Just be a civilised, respectable and cool guy.
The American alt-right is about culture, with race secondary- as an influence upon how people act.

Dont act black, dont get treated black, just be an American and you will fit right in, like half of american /pol is non-white. So just be yourself

Also ethno-nationalists dont necessarily hate you, they just hate your group and want to preserve their own nation. Not your fault .

By realpolitik, there will be a racial conflict soon enough in america, and it presents to you an opportunity to gain a lot by casting your lot in with the leftists.

Demographically speaking, right wing in america is at its death throes, and Trump is turning up to not be the saviour he was expected to be. By alligning yourself with the left, you can position yourself in the same bracket the "talented 10´th" usually held in the society. You will be given gibs, and by mouthing pointless party lines every now and then guaranteed a happy life.

In the likely left wing victory, you will win a comfortable life, for as long as the center can hold. In the unlikely right-wing victory, you will not be any worse off than if you did not participate and stayed in the sidelines. In case of a collapse, you are fucked either way.

Besides, its preferable if you would align against whites by joining the antifa and its ilk. Accelerationism is the only way whites as a race can survive, and the more blacks radicalize, the more we can radicalize in response.

I'm not a racist, I just like posting swastikas on mongolian basket weaving forums. I wish I had a right-wing black friend for the bantz at bars
The mistake leftists make is in thinking that they can give black people something that will make the wounds heal; that the power to "fix" Black America is also within their purview. You can't give a man dignity, he has to earn it for himself. I don't care about skin color, I care about western civilization and shared values. I'm always surprised black people aren't angrier with latinos.

>do I want to lynched now or later
I will give you the third option of stepping into my oven

I am the same user, I never wanted to be cruel.

It's hurts everyday knowing it never had to be like this.

Why don't you join Antifa and act as a spy? That way you can get your pussy and not betray your values.

OP here, phone posting. I have to go, but thanks for the replies.

I will stick with my beliefs. Yes there probably is a chance at having a bigger friend circle and more general popularity and more girls by being a leftist, but I don't think it would be good for my happiness to LARP as something that I don't and never have believed in.

There's still the ethnic nationalism issue but I don't know, maybe I'll join the ancaps.

From That Guy T
youtube.com/watch?v=eegkVnEzAMs

>nationalism now inevitably turns into ethnic nationalism.

People here voted Brexit not because of black people, but because of Poles and other white people. Being nationalist doesn't necessarily have anything to do with race, particularly in the U.S.

>Should I just become a tankie and join a movement that's fucking stupid but that at least would like to have me around?

You don't think you'd get tired of a bunch of losers that treat you special because you're black?

>leftists
>enjoying having you around
>male
>intersectional identity politics makes you a rapist

lol

Leftists don't love you, they want you to show you affection as a way of
Virtue signaling. I guarantee you I genuinely care more about you and have more respect for you than any of those leftists you will meet, just because I want freedom of association doesn't mean I dislike you or want you and yours to fail, it's just come to a point where I have to fight for me and mine.

> t. Former leftist faggot

love that goy

I spend lots of time with leftist and get on just fine without lying about my beliefs. You just have to know how and when to present them. It's really not hard if you're mildly attractive and confident.

I don't have any of your problems because I'm an ethno nationalist in a brown country.

Sucks to be you tough.

This. Some user once pointed out that leftists think of minorities like pets; pitbulls to be more specific. They always spout the same nonsense about non-whites as they do about pitbulls

>it's his environment that makes him violent
>he just needs a good home
>won't you please donate 1 shekel a day to rescue these poor putbulls?

Sup Forums, white nationalists, and the like might call you subhuman, but at least they won't treat you like it

LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK MAN LMAO FUCKING HARDCORE RIGHTWINGER ALL THE WAY

I think some people misunderstand Sup Forums, or they only see the part they want to. personally, I'm white and a "racist" in that I don't like niggers from any group. if you aren't a shitbag, contribute to society, and don't have the vernacular of a shitbag then I don't care what color you are. I'd imagine many posters on Sup Forums are like that, to be honest.

with that said, the problem many non-whites face (barring most asians) is that the stereotypes about them are awful because a hood portion of that group is full of shitbags (blacks especially suffer from this). I honest to god feel bad for blacks like OP who probably got shit on by other blacks for "acting white".

What's the matter Austria? Are you that mad he isn't posting his BBC for you?

>if you aren't a shitbag, contribute to society, and don't have the vernacular of a shitbag then I don't care what color you are. I'd imagine many posters on Sup Forums are like that, to be honest
nah mang

we've seen to many chimpout vids, and seen the crime/STD/IQ stats

I do have some sympathy for the smarter nigs, imagine the hell of being a smart nig being targeted by the feral ones

the nigs would not be here without the jewish dominated slave trade, and there wouldn't be as much hate without the jews stirring things up

we need our own countries

Black nationalism is just as stupid as white nationalism. Reject extremists. The color of your skin is far less important as to what kind of person you are than Sup Forums wants you to believe. Their graphs that they masturbate to are based on correlation, not causation.

Go 2 gun range make right wing frienz

You just need to multiply yourself my friend. You have the rare gift of introspection, self realisation, you're a cut above the rest, cream of the crop.
So use your rare gift to uplift those around you, teach them how to act in a proper and good way and find people who are receptive to a wholesome lifestyle.

You're a bigger threat to these racist assholes then the idiots sitting in jail. Any black man with an education will be the first to go, don't fucking kid yourself. The right has nothing for you

I talked to a black chick about this actually, for like an hour. commenting on how the left essentially tells non-whites they can't do things without their benevolent help and how it's wildly, indisputably racist.

then I left her with the gift of my jizz in her. good times.

If you're well spoken, become a spokesperson. Start a YouTube channel.

>implying blacks can only be BLM communists
kys

you're just mad because the greatest achievement of your 99% white country is Minecraft

>implying my implications
Kill Your Self
>t. Mr. 56%, greatest achievement: swallowing 45 burgers a minute

OK, I had time to check this thread again.
I don't usually get shit on directly because I'm somewhat careful and I know I'm in the minority as a right wing black person in a Democrat city, but it definitely does make you fit in less when you don't act black.
Yeah, I know its like that for the Democrats, my curiosity was if the radical left is any different though. Since they despise the liberals like we do.
I'll keep trying with that, as I said, I'm careful when it comes to politics, but I do try to drop red pills while not giving away all of my beliefs. Obviously I don't conform to the typical urban culture either.

If you are not white you simply don't fit in. It is very unfortunate, but that's just the way it is. If you want to fight for the good side of humanity then you can fight for the whites, and when it's time for you to leave (you'll still have to go back) we will wish you good luck.

If you're a nigger, then the best option is to start trying to organize a movement for the re colonization of Africa. Just get the other niggers to want to go make Africa great again*. This is the best course of action because you'll either have to die or go back anyways, but if you start early and say you want to go back willingly, then the whites will probably actually help you get shit set up in Africa instead of purging the entire continent. I feel like I shouldn't even be telling you this because I prefer the option where we just kill you all, but I am a man of reason and compassion after all

>*implying Africa was ever great. It's just a good slogan*

Believe it or not I almost did this once. I was going to do a gaming one but I ended up looking into it more and deciding against it with all of the doxxing that happens on that site and the way YouTube can take your money if you do it wrong. Some day I might do something with that and politics though, I've been told that I'm good at public speaking and that kind of thing.

This is actually good advice. There are hispanics and other groups who want to leave to their own territories and make their own lands/people great. I think it's the right way.

>being black makes you a criminal
>because I was raped as a child
Burger logic everyone