Tim Heidecker

Just finished a tweet war with Tim Heidecker.

He's a lot more rabid than I initially postulated. I was hoping the divorce would red pill him a bit.

mobile.twitter.com/BattletoadsFash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h6Z1nkwcSiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make sure you post the image where it shows his nigger wife divorced him and is taking all his money.

That man does have amazing taste in negroid buttocks

Just a bump

he's right about you being mired in buzzwords and bullshit. also, james rustles is the lowest hanging fruit of troll names. 0/10 all around

tim was being pretty reasonable tbqh, you had to bow out because you had nothing.

GOOD
tim can fuck off and die for fucking Sam Hyde

>getting btfo by tim heidecker
that is embarrasing

Dude fuck off with this war against Heidecker.

It's shitty he got World Peace off the air but he's just some california self-loathing white liberal at the end of the day.

And may I remind you that he's actually a pretty important and legitimately funny comedian? People who get artists' political beliefs mixed in with the art itself are just too dense.

Hello Heidecker. Why are you such a cuck?

I challenge you to do better

I was trying to get him to see things from our side, not just call him names like he was bent on doing.

I never once said anything about hurting his career, I'm trying to soften his hard left stances.

He got really pissed off when I said he takes the only political stance he's permitted.

I think that got to him.

Man, Tim really handed you your own asshole. You looked like a flustered little baby.

Fuck off with your apologism liberal cuck

Didn't see you mention the divorce

>stop criticizing people who are wrong and who work every day to make the world worse
>concede that he stopped adult swim from being funny
>assert without evidence that tim is actually funny
Have ten simultaneous Bill Nye threads plus the instant slapdown of the "LePen is retiring" hoax made shills sleepy?

You got owned by some guy I have never heard of before.

Can anyone provide the proofs on Tim getting World Peace off the air? How would he even done that?

He basically runs adult swim

>Just finished a tweet war with Tim Heidecker.
I have had it out with him in the past. He is a nut-case. He is no different than the standard run-of-the-mill crazy trailer park commie.....except that people who watch tv after 2am may know who he is.

Id love to see him An Hero, and I am a former huge fan of the Awesome Show. It still is a great show.

Matt Gelman, a nobody, said he was leaving because of world peace

*Brett Gelman

Tim jumped on the band wagon and made it a huge deal even though there were no hidden swastikas in his show.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6Z1nkwcSiA

I don't need to tell him he's big cucked by a negress and paying her $4000 a month to her

That much is understood.

I want him to think about his legacy and the future of his career in a world where free speech is punished and he can't exploit retarded actors anymore.

Precisely why I stopped watching Adult Swim.

I bought DVD sets of all the shit that was good in the first decade of the 2000s, it has been shit the past years for 99% of programming, won't support it any longer.

I'll just watch ATHF, Sealab 2021 or Frisky Dingo reruns over and over rather than anything they put out now, their failing to renew MDE ensured I won't watch their channel again.

That was a twitter war? That was the most calm thing I've seen in a while

Tim & Bret having lunch is still very funny goof & a spoof, but tim on twitter is just too much.

Who the fuck is Tim Hedeki?