Is this why they attacked him?

I am having a hard time believing that Milo was a neocon pawn. He is the only popular person on the right who named the Jew and the gunned for him harder than anyone since Trump.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dPAINP6L9I
nonalignedmedia.com/2015/11/is-the-migrant-crisis-part-of-a-zionist-plot-against-white-europeans/
williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1
counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-psychopathology-of-judaism/
biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3K1pGN-O8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

>A gay jewish man who unironically loves BBC is not a necon pawn

Bump

Of course it is. (((They))) would have never attacked their own if they wanted to use him as a tool to spread degeneracy.

I really miss him.
He may have been a double agent, but he was /our/ double agent.
The right is much less dangerous, fabulous and good-looking without him.

Period.

Meant to say jewish globalist pawn

hopefully he makes a good comeback for the next school year

Somebody check his twitter to see what he is doing

"Hitler was right" - Milo
youtube.com/watch?v=0dPAINP6L9I

The right was the one who put together the hit case. Some small group who just hated him. Then the left echod the fuck out of it.

In the first place he was speaking a little too loosely about the pedo stuff in the gay community. And second it seems that he pissed off enough people that parts of the left and right worked together organically to shit on him.

Also with the way this was followed by the pewdipie attacks and the attacks on googles youtube advertisers I think the media might have already been getting ready when it dropped in their lap.

Is Milo still a thing?

I would fuck his hair no homo

Internationalist, Jewish Supremacists (like Barbara Specter, Alan Shatter, and many more infamous anti-European/anti-Christian Jews) are, actually, trying to destroy white nations so they can rule over us all per their shitty religion.

nonalignedmedia.com/2015/11/is-the-migrant-crisis-part-of-a-zionist-plot-against-white-europeans/

williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1

counter-currents.com/2010/10/the-psychopathology-of-judaism/

biblebelievers.org.au/judaism.htm

Ovadia Yosef was a scholar of Jewish "law" and Chief Sephardic Rabbi of Israel. When he said non-Jews were born to serve Jews - this was simply an honest description of Jewish eschatology, without the Potemkin, universalist, humanistic veneer.

But for various reasons due mainly to Jewish power and propaganda regarding the eternal, innocent victimhood of the Jewish people - YOU have accepted the idea that the TRUTH re Judaism, Israel, and Jewish group behavior is CRIMETHINK.

Don't hate. Treat individuals as individuals. Avoid monolithizing any group. Reject violence and any sort of legal discrimination.

But never accept the idea that the Truth is 'hate' (without more) by people who hate Truth.

Sup Forums hard on for him will go on for years. Both for him and against.

I think even those who hate him see his purpose. Hell, I would have never came here or been redpilled on Jews if it wasnt for him being a stepping stone.

Yeah I thought Sup Forums was a brony and pedo hangout until Milo.
Not gonna lie.

Well said. I'm still unsure whether ((they)) want to 'enslave whites' or destroy western culture and western values. I know the derrida anti-responsibility nihilist point of view has inspired a lot of this globalist cultural marxism. But i wonder how many Jews actually believe this shit about 'the chosen people' literally.
I know a victimhood mentality can drive people to do the most horrible things, and no doubt Jewish culture would imbue Jews dis proportionally with this idea...

Those Illuminati cards are as accurate as Sup Forums

I read somewhere that (((they))) were going to take down Milo, Alex then Trump.
We should have fought harder for Milo. Hopefully, he will come back.

too accurate

He's making a come back on Cinco de Mayo.

Read The Protocols. (((they))) want total control over the planet.

The Jews are very uncomfortable in homogenous nations. They absolutely want to destroy us.

hmmmmmmm

aight all that all that.
But, to relieve my fears, do we agree on the #notalljews bit, since there's plenty examples of ethnic jews who dont like Jewish culture and are properly westernized patriots? I am sometimes unsure whether you guys genuinely think all jews are like this or just the elites, and perhaps down the ladder to a lesser or no extent.

Didn't he get banned after that Leslie Jones shit? There was some solid shitposting for a few days and she didn't seem to understand the concept of trolling.

he's a literal jew. lurk moar.

Not all Jews are bad... but all Jews have a talent for being bad. If Jewry was just a religion and not an ethnicity it would be the same as Freemasonry, if you beat it, it'd be gone forever. But since it is an ethnicity, and people (especially jews) are inherently biased, protective, nepotistic for their own people, Jews need to GTFO of the European man's land.

Trump hasn't gunned any jews

see that's where i disagree. You are saying there is something inherently 'jewish' in jewish genes. I disagree. Their religion inscribes the victim complex and the idea of nepotism in them, also their ((history)) of persecution.
does not surprise me they are the way they are.
I believe if we challenge those ideas, the nepotism, victimhoodculture etc. we'll be alright. Also, to think its not possible for other races to develop these ideas given a similar cultural background is retarded.

>unironically loves BBC
thats not true youtube.com/watch?v=Q3K1pGN-O8I

>Also, to think its not possible for other races to develop these ideas given a similar cultural background is retarded.
Jews have been wanderers for 2000+ years. They have a unique history and evolutionary pressure. To think they're just like everyone else would be retarded.

not that BBC

history-yes.
i dont think the genetic makeup is as strong in determining behaviour as you do. I think, should an ethnic jew grow up in a homogenized western culture, that culture will overpower any genetic predisposals they might have for the most part.

>should an ethnic jew grow up in a homogenized western culture, that culture will overpower any genetic predisposals
This assumes our culture has any authoritarian "checks and balances", like social trust, slut shaming, pride in nation and race, anti-usury etc. What we DO have is a cultural push to never criticise jews ever, because doing so would be literally Holocaust. This is of course because Jews have shaped our culture to a significant degree.

I love Milo and I'm all for a comeback. He's flamboyant and silly, provocative and shocking, eloquent and entertaining, an advocate for free speech at all costs, snowflakes and SJWs be damned. A gay Catholic jew who loves BBC may not be the hero we want, but I'll take him anyway. I only wish eventually he'd get married to a woman, have babies and only take the BBC in secret and never share the bull with his wife.

true true, which is why jews seem to have become more annoying lately.
We have also not promoted western values enough. In fact, for the most part the elite is infested by moral relativists who believe our culture is in fact equal to or worse than all other cultures. also, what do you define as race? I think a bit of pride in ones countrymen and bloodline is good, but think white pride is a bit bland and uninteresting.

>western values
Dude I just realized this does not mean what it should mean. That phrase is used to describe tolerance, feminism, homobuttsex, capitalism/usury, being cucks, basically everything wrong with the west today. The proper term would be Semitic values.

Race is a gradual thing and not something you can define 100%, but that doesn't mean it's not a legit thing. Just like yellow and red have intervals like orange doesn't mean they aren't two separate things.

I'm also not a fan of "white pride" or pan-Europeanism, but not so much that I'd want laws against Polish ancestry in Norway for example. also I would gladly have children with women from anywhere in Europe.