Why are Anglos so fucking ugly? Why do they age so prematurely?

Why are Anglos so fucking ugly? Why do they age so prematurely?

small island, small gene pool

Eating shit and sticking things in their ass

Dumped their menfolk in Oz.

He is also from English descent you cuck.

I thought John Oliver was a kike (?)

Anglo is a sub-breed of kike

Celtic people share a lot of their ancestry with Meds and the Basque people.
Which is why you get people who look like John Oliver and Rowan Atkinson

JOHN CENA!

this desu

Cena looks like a fucking monkey in that picture, why not use literally any other example

xD

I was surprised to find out Oliver is only 40. I would've guessed 55 if asked.

Do Americans not realise that they're Anglos too? Lmao every time

roids

this holy fuck he must have a cigarettes and heroin problem to look like that it's not like looking at a camera snarkily for the daily show can take that much of a toll on you

italians are a sub-race of niggers

Most of the white American population is Germanic and Irish

premature aging - alcoholism. white people drink heavily

John Oliver is Anglo in the same way Sarah Silverman is a red-blooded American and Karl Marx was a Kraut

White americans are mostly germanic if anything

>eternal anglo

And most of Britain is Germanic and Celtic. Your point?

You know Anglos aren't a distinct race, right?

The Jew is lower than the nigger

>anglo delusions

>Britain
>mostly germanic

Fucking shitskinned celt

And the Irish are a sub-breed of nog.

Yeah sorry I meant German, as in descended from German immigrants. The largest white subgroup in America are ethnic Germans, and then ethnic Irish.

This myth has been busted numerous times.

>100% Anglo
>"I'm American"
>90% Anglo, 5% Cherokee 5% Irish
>"WE WUZ LEPRECHAUNZ N SHIEEET UP THE RA TOP OF THE MORNING AMIRITE"

Is John Oliver an actual Anglo? He looks so kikey? Or are they one and the same?

>1 post by this ID

no this is what real Irish looks like

As is Germany....

no chin

Damn dude it's correct that white americans are predominantly germanic by blood (german,dutch,scandinavian). Anglos have unaesthetic celtic features with chubby faces and no jaws, unlike sharp masculine germanic features.

English is actually the most common ethnic group in America by far if you account for the fact that Anglo Americans just identify as American because they fought in 1776
Also if an American is half German half English, they identify as German

Sure boyo

It's a sort of Palpatine effect. When you're sufficiently evil it takes a toll on your physical appearance. Some Jews have learned how to use their dark power to hide their inner selves (see Hollywood) but most cannot do so and Anglos have never mastered this art.

>4 posts by this butthurt anglo defending his shitty island nation

>this
It's especially funny when they have Anglo last names but swear they're "German" or "Irish". Stop being such insecure brown noses, my ancestors have been here since the Revolutionary War and I'm goddamn proud to be Anglo.

All the Germans I've met have chubby chins or turkey necks

they are mostly Irish

I'm German nice try bong.

This. Americans are ANGLOD and they can't handle it lmao, that's why they LARP as Micks

lol that fuck does look old. I thought he was 50.

>stating literal facts and our very existence triggers potato niggers and Europe-wreckers
Top zozzle I love these threads. GOD SAVE THE FOOKIN QUEEN

And you're just the fruit of our loins, mah boy. Enjoy it, be proud of it. I'm just hear collecting tears cos' it's not like there's any actual intellectual discussion going on.

we're not ugly

>shitty island nation
You mean the greatest civilization of all time 98% of the worlds inventions are british as is anyone of historical note.

that explains more than it should

no you're american you fucking retard

Seriously, Anglos are mostly all located on the East Coast. In the Midwest (Indiana) where I live, nearly everyone is ethnically German with some illegal Mexicans here and there. My town of 18k even holds an annual Oktoberfest.

>A fucking leaf

Day of the rake when ?

prrrrttttttffffffrrrrrrffttttt

>buck_angel.jpg

probably smells like shit

their only half aryan

yes you are

No shit faggot. My heritage is German you fucking retard you not know the difference?

*Leprekangz
Anglo American here with family ties since the turn of the 18th century. Seriously, what is up with this? There's so few (English, German, Irish) in my area that there's no way to ask them about it. Sorry to resort to MUH BLOODLINES but when push came to shove in the War, they stayed Loyalist which I just can't help considering to be the reason why I don't throw the Anglo identity away.

And yeah, identifying as just American is honestly pretty fucking dumb because it tells me nothing. And yeah,

You fucking cucks, all beating off to our film stars

Sean Bean
Jude law
Daniel Craig
Pierce brosnan
Daniel day-Lewis
Hugh Grant
Hugh Laurie
Etc etc

Cry more fuckwits

You have to be retarded to think that white Americans are majority Anglo. Only some New Englanders and Applachian white trash are true Anglo. German and Irish absolutely make up a majority of white Americans and to deny it is ridiculous.

Actually looks a lot like me just that I have blond hair and better chin.

The Midwest is mostly scandavian, German and Italian (all of which have inner mixed with English blood.)

I'm from close to Indiana my moms side of the family has been here since the 1700s and is almost entirely British. Dads side immigrated from Norway in the early 1900s.

the English language comes from proto-germanic
ho much evidence do you need?

40%german,20%welsh,190%cherokee,13%bavarian right?

You mean (((Daniel-Day Lewis)))? Soon as I saw that list, I knew it was inevitable (((one))) would slip through.

Why do americans cut the top of their dick off though?

>Jude law
>Jude
Anglos really are cucked beyond belief

Not true, Germans are still more numerous.

A significant portion of "American" identifying people aren't even white, and a significant portion of the whites have recent admixture.

>A fucking Germ
Day of the cleanse wh-

>(all of which have inner mixed with English blood.)

Source? There have been plenty of migrations since the fucking 1700s and most weren't from Britain.

Do get tired of talking out your arse, son?

"In the 1980 United States Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States."

Yes the English language began as a fusion of old Saxon and German dialects from Anglia (similar to modern Frisian.) German, Dutch, Frisian and English make up the West German family of languages.

>My heritage is German

English is a bastardized germanic language with mostly french and latin words. Also by that same logic nigerians are anglos because they speak english.

Stupid nigger

>Pierce brosnan
Pretty sure he's Irish

probably why Americans are so stupid (irish) and always so concerned about their whiteness when called into question (german)

You are comparing a man who has exercised consistently and lived a healthy lifestyle for years (plus is probs on the best PEDs known to man) to a man who has done the exact opposite his entire life. Not a fair comparison.

I have red hair and green eyes, wtf does that make me?

Very sad. Try leaving Sup Forums and not spamming memes.
Although this whole thread is off-topic bait.

A Ginger.

A nigger.

Shit is he chosen? Didn't realise, the name doesn't sound heeb.

plus the fact they are both Anglo

No but after several generations the odds of someone not having a single drop of English blood is almost astronomical. The core of American heritage began as English. Every (white) person has an ancestor that fucked an Anglo. Unless they are are first generation, I guess.

Only eastern half
Circumcision doesn't happen in western half
Eastern America will abandon circumcision soon like NZ did
NZ used to have one of the highest circumcision rate in the world, now it's nonexistent

HOLY SHIT GINGER IS AN ANAGRAM FOR NIGGER!

Pot calling the kettle black eh?

> john oliver
> british
Yes (((quintissentially british)))

Craig is a Jew too, well married to one.

dolichocephalic ancestry. dolichocephaly is a nigger trait, and having it predisposes you to certain nig tier behaviors, even if nowhere near as bad as real niggers.

This is why the west is cucked, while the slav states aren't

the real question is why south Koreans do

>small island, small gene pool
>ROI flag

you have no soul, kys

I don't understand this image. I mean, I see John oliver on the right but i there's a blank space on the left. Who is this "John cena" guy? I can't see him.

>tfw look exactly like current year man

Neither of these people are anglo though.

Hes half that half welsh. Can tell by his dark features.