youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jeff Sessions is cute! CUTE!

What did he say

Not as cute as Joe Biden's remarks about Indians.

every time

Sessions is a racist? I thought Trump was a kike loving puppet now? After previously being literally Hitler?

I can't keep up with shareblue :/

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>it's racist to point out an island chain's location in relation to which ocean it lays in and acknowledging the island chain's opinion and impact regarding main policy is stupid

No one has even responded to the question posed by his statement: Why is it that one state (which happens to be an island with a relatively small amount of people on it, only introduced to the Union within the century) can dictate who is allowed into the rest of the country?

What started your homosexuality? Was it when your father and mother rented you out to Arabs?

At least he didn't call them island niggers........

>Racist
It's an island... what part of "you're on an island, shut up about how safe you KNOW 'WE' ARE" is racist?

he is pretty gosh darn cute

Had to be a kike author spreading her communistic shit

No mention of Jews being Holocausted for being communists.

Scum

/thread

Not a state doing it, really. It's a Federal District Court located in the State of Hawaii. Not connected to the state law system at all in terms of jurisdiction.

Same effect though.

This is what he said

WEW
E
W

It's because the majority of the people inhabiting the island have a different ethnicity than the person making a remark about said island.

So he stated a fact?

they are upset because he didnt say hawaii but just called it an island in the pacific

>darn

fucking kike cunt nigger prick

but it is an island in the pacific

Pic related.

I was going to make a thread about this article, but I stopped giving a shit after reading it. I like how the entire article ignores the question and instead writes all about Hawaii. It's almost as if they were deliberately attempting to make people forget about the question posed, but they wouldn't be that dubious, right?

sessions is pretty darn cute imho

that a judge on an island in the middle of the ocean doesn't understand immigration problems

>I thought Trump was a kike loving puppet now?
He is
And I don't think Sessions is racist
Guess I'm not shareblue
Whoops, there are real pollacks who are still pissed about Syria? Unbelievable!

>someone on an island in the Pacific doesn't understand border security/immigration issues

woah such racism

They are not upset that he called it an island they are upset that he called it that instead of calling it Hawaii so they feel disrespected

>"I really am amazed that a judge sitting on an island in the Pacific can issue an order that stops the president of the United States from what appears to be clearly his statutory and constitutional power,"

Facts are racist, shitlord!

So? Who gives a shit, fuck Hawaii

Every fucking time

Goddamn can we get this civil war going already?

liberals are giving me cancer.

Shit like this is how I know Sup Forums is on the correct side.

Meanwhile, at liberal HQ:

"Jeff Sessions said some racist shit again."
"What's that?"
"Hawaii is an island in the Pacific."
"That bastard. ... wait is it the Atlantic? I don't get it."

"No, uh... ... ah no I guess this comment wasn't as racist as usual. Sorry senpai, just instinct at this point!"

/thread

>now just wait a second I'm not gonna sit here and listen to this kind of talk you hear me

the only people who care are people from hawaii all very angry liberals who hate white people.

They don't though. Hawaii is majority white.

ok, that's it. I'm antisemitic now.

Are you sure about that?

I'm surprised the white population has gone up a little. Asians (and obviously Hawaiians) have historically been a part of Hawaii. I'd rather be colonized by Asians than Haitians. But yes, sad.

he implied Hawaii was an island in the pacific. He just assumed it's landmass type and location. Total nazi bigot racist.

I'm from Long Island and as an Island-American I feel hurt by Mr. Sessions' bigoted, insularphobic remarks

I lived on oahu for 3 years. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much anti-white sentiment.

>blocked Donald Trump
Leftypol, carry this message back to the leadership: I will vote for Trump again in 2020 so long as the racist, sexist, 12 year-old autistics are still in control of the Democratic Party, and allow the Globalists to spit in the face of the Constitution they profess to be defending.
The racists & sexists already lost you the General (have you thanked those sexist niggers, yet?), and you won't in anything ever again until they're gone. Only you shitskins and the unshaven snatches can kick them out.
tick tock, it's already too late for '18 but let's see if that collection of brain damaged niggers, cucks and gashes are able to pull their shit together in time for 2020.
It's unlikely; data proves they're literally too stupid.

>hey Maria lay off the pasta, alright?
>did you just assume my mass

>not an island in the middle of an ocean
>thinking his statement applies to you

stealth trips, check'd

Sessions is pretty based desu.

Hawaii-fag here. I wish death upon Hawaii. All the locals are fucking retards who seriously have little to no concept of how shit goes in mainland USA. All they wanna do is live in their little island bubble and retire in Las Vegas. They are fucking fat, disgusting, victim-mentality welfare hogs. Even the fucking radio station only has like 4 shitty hawaiian reggae songs. God I can't wait until May when I get the fuck out of here.

wtf Free borders to Hawaii now! BAN ASSAULT OCEANS!

>sublime on every station

On a side note: The scenery here is amazing and I believe that is literally the only thing keeping the islands intact. Without constant tourism from the Japs and people from the mainland NO ONE WOULD LIVE HERE.

The ocean is implicitly racist for making it hard for West-coast mestizos to cross it to get to Hawaii.

No, Hawaii is a chain of islands you bigot

He was referring to the one island the judge was on :^)

Britain it's just an island in the atlantic, and feels the need to destroy the EU over inmigration issues.

From what I've heard they mostly hate whites from the mainland, Hawaiian born whites are their buddies. Except the natives, the natives hate everyone. Hawaii sounds like a fucking shithole and Puerto Rico should have been the 50th state.

The funny thing about this chart is that the decline in whites and increase in natives probably comes from white people with 1/16th native blood identifying as natives during the native power movements in the 1970s.

This would also be why there are so many halfbreeds, along with the insatiable white lust for asian girls.

called an island an island

just about as racist as it gets desu

See my posts. But you are 100% correct.

Wasn't his "racist remark" just saying hawaii is an island?

Shit analogy, false dichotomy. Britain leaving doesn't make it so Germany is no longer allowed to put refugee quotas on Poland anymore than before.
If Hawaii were trying secede from the US due to Obama importing Muslims into it, that would be a better analogy.

Since when was Hawaii a race?

This

this cannot be real

sauce?

>From what I've heard they mostly hate whites from the mainland
That's really sad to hear. We need to be nicer towards our fellow man.

How many of them do you think the judge inhabits at any one time?

If you are going to be so racist you cannot tell the difference between being on an island chain from an island you aren't even worth talking to, Drumpfkin

you are my favorite dedicated redpiller!

A BUNCH OF LAZY ICEHEAD BEACH BUMS GOT ANGRY, BURN THE CONSTITUTION!!!!