GUYS HELP I SCREWED UP BAD!!!

>be me
>time to get wisdom teeth pulled out
>go under drugs
>my family now has videos of me crying profusely as i rant on about how the jews are subverting our white culture
>mfw the doctor is jewish
>mfw everybody knows i'm a bad goy
>plz 2 help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post vids

There's only one solution now. Kill yourself.

i shudder to think what i did/said under the influence. nobody ever told me so it must have been bad

time to an hero then user hey

hahahaha

Post videos or larping.

Why do Americans use nitrous as anesthesia? I had my wisdom teeth removed, i got an injection in my gums and my mouth went numb, that was it.

Funny shit

Claim that you have mistook kikes with marxists.

They put me completely to sleep when they got my teeth out. It felt like I had closed my eyes for 10 mins but 2 1/5 hours had passed.

>122645157
Fuck guys does this actually happen? Under what type of drugs do you babble about what's actually on your mind? Should I be worried that I might start ranting about boypussy?

You're not white anyway.

at least the footage isnt you calling out your love for big black cock

Does this really happen? How is it any different to being drunk? I never ramble about politics when I'm drunk.

Kek

Do you remember if the joke was sweating

They generally use injection for wisdom teeth. When I got mine out they were fully grown in so all i needed was a valium and novacain

You're going to be paying off the Jews through a holocaust center donation for the rest of your life just like Mel Gibson, naughty goy.

Who cares the doctors aren't allowed to talk about it anyway because of privacy laws.

just do this instead

LOL that's excellent

I wonder if the Jew deliberately messed anything up in your mouth for being a bad goy.

you know how it works, faggot. nothing happened anywhere until there's a video of it posted somewhere.
but with that out of the way, I'm laughing so fucking hard right now that I'm crying to my wife about how the kikes are subverting our white culture.

Post the audio atleast.

it isn't any more real than tipsy girls getting "raped"

inhibitions go down, retards go full retard, etc

OP has a JIDF chip implanted

>my family now has videos of me crying profusely as i rant on about how the jews are subverting our white culture
No one takes that sort of talk serious. When I got mine out, I threatened to beat the hell out of the surgeon as well as telling him I pull more pussy than he ever could....All while my mother was waiting in the room....I was in my mid 20s at the time.

Make sure you don't get dry socket.

LEL, now that would be a youtube video worth watching

Now you are on a list motherufcker
A jew list
Op is done, it was a pleasure not knowing you op

I think if you've never been fucked up it's like your first time getting wasted. Despite being fucked up I knew to just keep my mouth shut until I got home. While I was going under there's a chance I said something dumb but I think I was knocked out really fast.

When I was 21 I took xanax and some shots at work and I worry about shit like this.

I remember saying goodbye to everyone and feeling normal, completing the job. I must have done or said something stupid because I got pulled over as soon as I left the parking lot.

Don't drink and drive, especially not with xanax. I still cringe thinking about this all the time years later.

Don't be a pussy and own up to it. Redpill them or gas them all.

fpbp

use it a leverage to start your own white white supremacy branch. get some real friends. you cant hide in pol for ever.

I had my wisdom teeth taken out, don't think I said anything, I woke up and walked straight to the car.

Vid of incident or it didn't happen.

...and say it exactly as Fritzanon worded it.

>get wisdom teeth removed
>talk to the nurse after, ask her what I said
>I talked about her enormous tits the whole time
>according to her this is what always happens

I bet your butt was hurting after the "procedure"

Sorry, bro. Once you're redpilled, you can't go under genera anesthesia. You have to use local only.

Oy
>vey

i hate it when the docs give you the MK ULTRA should be unlawful

reminds me of that video where the girl just got out of her orthodontist appointment and she was saying nigger

I haven't been to the dentist in like a decade but they did the gum injections when I had teeth pulled growing up. I think it depends where you go, maybe most places give you the choice to use either.

dude you redpilled your dentist wtf

Post the video.

What the fuck drugs did they use? Here they just numb the mouth. Yankee savages

This. If true, I have to see this.

americans take like 31 pills of xannax for headaches, so its only natural they drug themselves with nitruous for anything involving dentistry

>"my english teacher told me to read what I disagree with 10 years ago

>"It helped at the beginning I read 1984 and the communist manifesto and felt intelligent

>"Now I have read elliot rogers manifesto, the koran, all of the anti-hollocaust propoganda

>"help mum I need 5 years of state autism bucks

>"Also help me apologise to the to dentist I dont want him to delete my medical records.

Just imagine you are a woman. come up with some bullshit and stick to it. no-one actually cares.

Your doctor has already sent a report to Israel

Dead man walking

this is nightmare stuff lads. gonna have to go local anesthesia for sure.

>REEEEEE
How much of your life goes into Sup Forums to get like that under sedation?

Was she hot?

video or it didn't happen

They just shot my gums up with novacain and yanked em out. Didn't even give me an option for nitrous oxide. It's an interesting feeling being awake and aware while they do their evil dentist shit.

He fell for the meme hard. What a faggot.

No you didn't. It's not on video. These LARP threads are the worst thing that's ever happened to this website

It's called Versed and in information extraction, it's quite effective; often leaving the subject with no knowledge they've been compromised.
It was initially R&D'd to induce block memory loss during surgical procedures in case the patient was not fully under anesthesia, the almost immediately discovered side effect was that the patient was totally and subconsciously uninhibited.
There's a reason why family are not permitted to see patients immediately after surgery, and they're held in recovery, because any directly asked question will be directly answered.

>t. CRNA

No

Do it

Last time i got into hospital for an operation i was also put on drugs. Cant remember shit myself, but my sister said i ended up flirting intensely with the nurses afterwards.

Said I was actually smooth as fuck, and that she had never seen me in that light before. Said I was rogueishly smooth and charming.

Then she said it sucked that I wasnt on drugs more often, and that I would die alone thanks to me being a weird shut-in.

Feelsbadman

It's just the local anesthetic plus laughing gas. Micks can't afford.

Check to see if your penis is still intact

Was she skinny or fat?

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

Why do we need to have our Wisdom teeth pulled in the first place? I smell a shekel gathering plot.

most americans can't afford an ambulance ride, what are you talking about?

I did this same shit. Did not get the same warm response.

Wrong. The correct solution would be killing his family then the jews.

Only if you're too retarded to have the most basic of insurance plans.

who gives a shit, pussy

Because nitrous is fun

>I haven't been to the dentist in like a decade

And most Mexicans can't afford an ambulance, period.

>poor Americans can't afford an ambulance,
So pretty much ((((YOU)))) and niggers and irish white trash have trouble affording an ambulance ride.

This is why you have to have an outlet like friends or a weird uncle you can be racist around. Otherwise when you're in a compromised state you WILL unleash your inner sperg and ruin your social life.

Ah, pull a good old Hitler am I right?

some sillies have a small enough jaw that their own teeth don't have room to grow properly

Fake and gay

Exactly. I'm 37 and never been to the dentist or had chicken pox and live a great life. Most medical "diagnoses" are money schemes

Xanax as in singular? I need an exact number you cuck.

its ok, we still like you.

>happened

>when you have all of your teeth
Sucks to suck, genetic scum
Enjoy being a marked target for the elders of Zion

everyone knows jews are a problem

they're laughing with you and are entirely sympathetic. seriously i've never met a goy who won't talk shit about jews. it's like everyone is just waiting for someone to do it directly.

That's retarded, I just had my wisdom teeth pulled.
They simply numbed half my face.
Didn't feel a damn thing, things are great now.

Mine even grew in crooked & either punched or constantly scrapped against my cheek.
Still only numbed it.

obv fix

more drugs brah

This sounds serious OP. You should post the videos so that we can properly analyze the situation and assist you in this endeavor.

>1 post by this ID
Really nigga..

kill yourself before the rabbi cuts of the rest of your cock

that is a useful heads up. Local only it is
>so there really is an le olde fage test

>interesting feeling

i had a titanium implant drilled into my jawbone with local anesthesia. i'll never forget the image of the pretty nurse cleaning the bloodsplatter off the dentists visors mid-surgery

i think i got ptsd that day

> be me, have tourettes syndrome
> at theater with family
> walk past Hidden Figures poster
> "WE WUZ SPACE N SHEEIT!!"
> happens before I even realize what Im doing
> Younger siblings lose shit laughing, parents angry and embarrassed
> tfw not allowed to get mad at me because muh R word

Another
> walk into living room
> family shitting together watching CNN
> "OOOYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!"
> rubbing my hands, pretending be me jew meme
> Family all staring at me in silence
> Say nothing, retreat back to room.

Senpai all knows I'm a bad goy, didn't even need drugs.

>2017
>being gassed by the jew

>Should I be worried that I might start ranting about boypussy?
desu this is what would concern me the most

>>my family now has videos of me crying profusely as i rant on about how the jews are subverting our white culture
>>mfw the doctor is jewish

that's my deeoest fear desu

>Then she said it sucked that I wasnt on drugs more often

> Starts sweating and salivating
and that I would die alone thanks to me being a weird shut-in.

> Boner dissipated

>pepe sad frog
>fuck off normies
>reeeeeeeeee
>reeeeeeeeee

Normal ambulances here are either free or cost the equivalent of 16 US dollars per ride.

I dunno if US hospital and medicine stuff is so overpriced thanks to gibs or greed but damn, for being a first world country you're pretty behind in a bunch of other things.

Breddy funny.