Whiteys finally getting what they deserve

whiteys finally getting what they deserve

Niggers literally think that the disparity in incarceration is simply white people getting away with crime (against other white people) because they're white.

La Sha

(((White)))

one thing i will be glad of is when the whites become the minority in the united states, then degeneracy will end because hispanics and asians are better behaved and not as globalist

>Hispanics and asians are better behaved
Why is it that I only see hispanics/asians performing horrific acts on liveleak/bestgore but I rarely see whites doing the same shit?

Fuck off mudshark

please, asians and hispanics here in the US are behaving quite well. the degeneracy is being spread mostly by whites. you look out in the streets of california and its the whites acting up.

The ((whites)), not the whites

I dunno when I watch videos of Southern California it is just a bunch of hispanics acting like niggers, blocking highways and shooting guns in the air

>Street shows are just part of their culture

Author is a faggot for trying to make this about "white privilege" but if you go to another country and break their laws, you deal with their justice system too.

they are just assimilating to white american culture.

When a member of the mob (Russian/Italian/other whites) get arrested the leaders are sure he isn't going to sing.
When a member of the cartel gets arrested , you are sure he is going to sing like a fucking bird so the leaders have to do all that brutal shit to send a message.

This. They also think most nigs in prison are wrongly convicted.

But what's the world's rarest dog?

North Korea doesn't give a shit about anyone's race. They crack down on everyone who acts up.

Regardless of the reasoning, the point is that the whites aren't doing any of that shit

Any updates on Warmbier? Is he still alive? I heard a rumor that he was offered money for stealing a political banner.

Was he a Liberal of some sort? He probably thought that non whites would never be harsh on him. Only white people are evil, don't you know.

Most black people don't not have comprehension except MUH SLAVERY.

I was more entertained that in Jordan you can force the girl you rape to marry you and then you can't be charged with rape

I'm more interested in trap pigs

I see it more like, want to marry a certain girl? Just rape her.

NORTH KOREA PROVES WHITE PRIVILEGE DOESNT EXIST

When did we warp reality to such a degree that all news read like satire?