Government and the occult

ITT We post occult symbolism the government uses, and explain its meaning.
Pic related:
This is in front of the IRS headquarter. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts, 13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic. the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.

about the pyramid. in ancient times it was believed gods lived on mountains, so they build their own mountain, a zyggurath like the tower of babylon was, on which the man that became god resides on top and oversees his realm with his allseeing eye symbolized by the capstone. it also symbolizes hierachy.
on this pyramid there is written on the black part "we the people" together with the rest of the constitution. above it, the capstone completely seperated from the normal plebs, and the rules of the constitution the elite, the men who think of them as god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=finIhV70ulY
alpheus.org/html/reviews/esoteric_history/rev_webb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=z81lRaap1eY
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3753786/Get-ready-Great-American-Eclipse-Preparations-begin-total-eclipse-visible-country-founded-1776.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KMhkf5mAGgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Self bump

the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made. Now if you mix 2 things they mix while building a vortex or a spiral, and i believe this is meant with the spiral symbology, or maybe just the energy of life specifically as the pedos use the spirals as well and fuck little kids, and what better symbold for life and energy is there than a kid?
A lot of japanese culture seems to reference it, wether its naruto with uzumaki even meaning spiral and the spirals all around the anime, ranma 1/2 has a technique based on a spiral, and not to forget tengen toppa gurren lagann which is all about the spiral beings (humans) kept underground, in the dark by the antispirals, the (((elite))) out of fear that the spiral being destroy everything out of accident. is this maybe why the elite tries to hide spirituallity from us? because they fear we would fuck it up? or just that we would fuck (((them)) up?

In case anyone was searching for a spiritual reason to hate commies

also (((pure coincidence))) i suppose

>Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set. The god Set was a homosexual god of evil. He was worshipped during ceremonies that involved human sacrifice, cannibalism and homosexual orgies. As the god of destruction, he became the god of the Egyptian military. In ancient Rome, he was worshipped as the god Saturn by the Roman military (often with baptism by blood). Thus we see that Satan (Set, Saturn, Molech etc.) was worshipped by Solomon and his wives as he grew old and senile. This involved heterosexual sex orgies (Ashteroth), homosexual sex orgies (Baal, Set, Satan, Molech), human sacrifice (Molech) and even cannibalism (Set, Molech).

ALL GLORY TO MOLOCH/SATURN!

Isn't this just normal?

so are you saying it's (((((them)))))

>9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

I believe jews in this context doesnt refer to any ethnicity or religion. Jews were meant to teach the goyim, and bring them on a better path. People who do this are the chosen ones, the real jews. All the politicians, scienceshills, and mediapeople, who claim to do that, only having our best interest in minds, but are liars instead. They are all (((them))), the synagouge of satan.

bump

so you know where the freemason symbol originates from

Dont mind me just a strange Kazak (Astana)capital filled with illuminati symbolism.

youtube.com/watch?v=finIhV70ulY

Are there any Kazakhistani posters here? Ive never seen one but they must have internet in that city right?

By the way, 9/11 was a ritual sacrifice.
Tisha Bav, is a holiday of the jews dedicated to the destruction of their 2 temples, and other great misfortunes. 2 temples like the 2 towers. the holiday falls on the 9th day of the 11th month. the whole purpose of the towers was to let them come crashing down again. this is also why there are so many predictions to 9/11, they werent all in on it, but they figured the plan out (or maybe they were even in, depending on the person)

can you give a too long didnt watch? watching another video right now, but will watch yours after it

Occultist user here (I'm in the OTO). You're a bit off base - there is no Satan. Satan and Satanism is for fags.

Everything is about numbers - the base structure of us, and the Universe.

Look into the numerical meaning of 13 - where do you find it in nature? There you will find the truth. As far as the pyramid is concerned, look at its numbers as well (how many sides, etc.)

Don't buy into the Satanism thing - it's not real and the true Occultists aren't into that sort of thing - we're about mastery of the self.

well, satan quite literally rules this world, as stated in the bible, wether he exists as an enthity, or a symbol.
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.
Through these weaknesses, and temptations satan rules this world. Satan originally means "obstacle", and everyone had his own satan. a person that tempted him, some addiction, a sin he would like to commit or what ever. later on then satan became an enthity. he was to test humans and if iirc he was the one killing the first born in egypt. then people came to think "if satan works for god, and satan does evil, than god is evil too" and thus they rewrote him once again to being an enemy of god.

Satan, as i believe, is a mere symbol for the material world, for the time that passes and the death this causes. symbolized by the black cube, the 3 dimensions which binds us here and is the root of our weaknesses and fears as we always fear time is running out, that we can die, so we have to ensure our survival on cost of others. (((they))) worship this world, the earthly pleasures and do anything to have as much of it as they can. they worship satan

not relevant I guess but this looks like Crowley's unicursal hexagram

That's correct - it's a Star of David that one can draw unicursally. 6 points with the central point being 7.

From that perspective, "Satan" makes sense. But it stops there - there is no being like what the Christians or the fudge packing Satanists think.

All human's are born with the desire to stray towards the 7 deadly sins - the goal is to balance them and gain mastery of control - go from 6 to 7. Climb the pyramid to Nirvana.

crowley was just a neo satanist and an edgelord

If you guys are really interested in understanding what all of this is about, check out the following - it's a meditation course that's completely free:

dhamma. org/en-US/locations/directory

You will be forever changed in 10 days and actually understand what this picture means.

thats what i believe too. but then there are the ritual sacrifices (((they))) engage in, so either they do that just for the lulz, or they believe at least there is such a deity, satan, moloch, el, baal, cronus, however you want to call it, it all comes down to the same, sacrifice, often of children, through fire.

i believe they are pretty much the same, didnt look into that really though. just saw it here and there

Nah - not a Satanist but definitely a strange guy. A lot of people in the OTO worship the guy but I don't. I just use the knowledge he gained to further my spiritual course - he had a shit load of $, as such he traveled the world to try out all spiritual methods of all religions. His writings can be used to shortcut the process of finding which spiritual system works for you (each individual is different).

sup boyz

his entire motto was "do as thou wilt"

that is literally the first tenant of satanism, worship of self above god. don't do gods will, man is above god and doesn't need him!

go read the bible again because you need jesus if you didn't see through that shit

the only real numbers are as follows:

i
e
pi

everything else is just window dressing.

do you think it's a cohencidence that (((9/11)))*2 = e?

or that i^2 * i^2 + 1+1+pi = about 6?

cont.

Have you guys ever checked out pic related?

Written by the historian who studied the occult movement and provides interesting citations from source material.

There is no God but man.

And I have met the Christ (the Heart chakra).
Jesus is merely a dead human that tried to get people to meditate to communicate with the Heart chakra - hence his real name - Jesus of the Christ.

Again, that's what this image means - it's Jesus telling people to go inside to communicate with the Heart to perform alchemy upon it (get rid of the demons that we were born with). This is also what it means when the bible states "Dead in Christ" - the demons (and the lower ego) are destroyed when you get to this level.

none in my area, but i try either way. he points above, as in "as above, so below, as in heaven, so on earth" while pointing on his heart, probably meaning the "above", the spiritual, (below is the material) is within our hearts, within us. the heart is bound and the cross, the cube, the material, the below is above the above, the mind, the spiritual, symbolizing the state we are in right now, putting material desires over the spiritual ones. being trapped in the satanic agenda, the revearsal of the natural order of below and above, good and evil etc. however the cross, the cube, the materialism is burning, being destroyed, freeing our heart from it and getting us towards illumination, or towards the light of christ resembled by the halo or light behind him.

the heart also can be a reference to old egypt believe, where they thought that after you die your heart will be weighed against the feather of maat, and depending on your behavior, if you have done evil or not, your heart got heavier, and if it was heavier than the feather you were basically fucked.

nope, can you give a quick rundown?

yes, interesting book. are you the CGI Kraut ? If yes i found recently interesting things about how it was done very recently. And more interesting, which companies did it.

eurekaggn
Pinnacle Armor
system planning corp

were imho the 3 (((companies))) hired to make 9/11

I'm going to leave the thread but again, I must reiterate: do what I did 8 years ago when I was skeptical - dive right in and see what it's actually about instead of talking about it. You will find that it's really not what you think it is.

The following essay is the best when describing the book:
alpheus.org/html/reviews/esoteric_history/rev_webb.html

I'm not. It cost them 20 million to blow up WTC?

as i said, there is none in my area. you could give me an explenation. im pretty open about ideas. or instructions for the meditations would work too.

>20 million to blow up WTC?

it costed them 20 millions to hire eurekaggn to insert a fiber cable from the underground to the 110th floor, mostly using the alrdy existing electrical and elevator system in july.

>There is no God but man.

this is satanism my dude

Out of everything that I've tried, Vipassana meditation is the fastest way to get inside your head, which is actually the Universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=z81lRaap1eY

The two pillars is representative of Isis/Ishtar/Astarte/Inanna/Semiramis.
The pyramid is representatve of set/yawy/enlil.
The hermeticism hands are representative of the third entity in the jahbulon god triumverate that is thousands of years outdated, but these masons for some reason idolize and idealize the triumverate even though it was short lived and what led to the establishment of abrahamism shortly after. Granted, abrahamism has been their most wildly successful psyop so in a way it makes sense why they would want to honor how things came to be, to give penance, but I find their fixation of it weird and disconcerting.

that picture dosent mean jack shit broo..jesus was black..the dude on the picture is Cesare Borgia..stop being slaves to what is killing us whites..the black religions of black Abraham

not occult but interesting non of the less. i wonder if he wanted to leave a hint with the "his favorite movie" being 1944. also weird that user asked about underground bases and he specifically said there is nothing at the denver airport, but didnt deny anything about dulce or the numerous other bases that is claimed to exist

who that guy actually is doesnt really matter. the symbolism used in it is what counts

will look into it

And your head is in Uranus

watched through it now, and it is indeed pretty creepy. i knew about the giant pentagram, but didnt have in mind that it was located there.
even more creepy the rumors about the future childcamp located at the pentagram, just screams pizzagate to me

kinda related because of the arch symbolism
tl;dr for pic related : company that publishes musicians or something (fontana) has band called "the happenings" with a song called "see you in september" with the mark "2.3i" next to it. september 23rd is when the big constillation happens propheciesed in the bible. also has the number 45 on the disc, trump is the 45 president. the logo of fontana is an arch with what seems to be an exlipse, similar arches you have all around the US. there is also an alignenment of the moon over bowling green where trumps associated talked about a bowling green massacre that didnt happen (yet?) and user who says the eclipse in august is the signal for muslims to start killing americans gets a 6666 get

That looks straight out from a dystopic movie

it looks like the one paradisic city some dystopian civilization uses to tell the people "we dont have it that bad folks, see this city here!"

You know a broken symbol has no power right? The missing street on the right side of the symbol literally renders it powerless by occult standards.

In my mind. The most gnostic. Dangerous. Occultic. Symbolism. That many many many many many many many people overlook. Is....
Benis+Bagoo

look about the Black Eagle Trust.

You got a 1776 which I think tells you who will win.

penis and vagina? or do i miss something. because yes, its pretty apparent. the egyptian ankh allegedly symbolized the dick and vagina coming together, as mentioned earlier the star of david resambles the coming together of male and female, or dick and pussy if you will so, from which the magic of life springs into existence. the giant obelisks nothing else than a giant phallus. in general i feel they are more obsessed with dicks for some reason i cant pin point yet. maybe thats one of the reasons they try to get people gay, so they worship dick as well.

but why dangerous? aside from the turning gay stuff.

as far as i know a pentagram is meant to fend off evil. but if you break the pentagram it invites it. but those are trips of revelation, so who knows

This is not government related, but since you guys seem pretty good at pointing out occult symbolism, can anyone give me a run down on any possible occult references this logo has in it? That's Procter and Gamble's old logo btw.

Yeah the look kind of reminds me of Pyongyang. A Potemkin village.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3753786/Get-ready-Great-American-Eclipse-Preparations-begin-total-eclipse-visible-country-founded-1776.html
> It will be the first total eclipse visible only in the USA since the country was founded in 1776.
can someone confirm that this happened the last time in 1776, or is it meant that some time before 1776 it did happen and thus is the first time since the founding?

well, the 13 stars are peculiar, mentioned the meaning above. then the moon obviously, associated with thoth for example, maybe allah. other than that i dont really know

Not sure why but those cubes reminded me of this from the inside of the UN in NY. Its supposed to be a meditation room. I wonder what the significance of the "window" image is.

mk ultra triggers famm

i think it was explained in the hour number 26 or 27 of the mystery school of babylon by Bill Cooper.

I'm basing it on my knowledge of Egyptian magical practices. Given the other blatantly Egyptian things in DC I think that is what would have been intended.

the window imagry i dont know really. can only make some vague guesses. bu i think i see 2 pyramids (the lowe yelow things), a crescent moon (top right), and an starting/seizing eclipse or half moon relatively in the middle. the spiraling line maybe for the serpent.

however i guess we can be certain the black cube is the same as the others

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3753786/Get-ready-Great-American-Eclipse-Preparations-begin-total-eclipse-visible-country-founded-1776.html

3spooky5me

Yearly reminder the circumcision was first used by the ancient egyptians noble bloodlines,( who were way later chased and called themselves 'jews'), to induce a trauma on the hormonal system of the child during the first puberty (who start at the 8th day) who provoke a hypertrophy of the pituitary gland on the children.

There is an excellent (but lengthy) Christian doc that proposes Americas founding was with a satanic purpose. That description doesnt do it justice really but I recommend this if anyone has the time.

The New Atlantis - Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings.
youtube.com/watch?v=KMhkf5mAGgA

Since the natives didn't write records we have no way of knowing but their prophesy of the 7th fire has all of the conditions necessary to happen right now. When the 7th fire (which does not symbolize destruction, their mythological ages are symbolized as fires like a measure of time) begins the white man will heed the wisdom of the ancients and return to a closer relationship with nature.