TRUMP APRIL 26TH

>Mysterious radio signal repeats "TRUMP APRIL 26th" in New Jersey area in September 2016.

>Gotham Shield testing announced in Tri State are for April 24th-25th

>Today Trump urges all 100 Senators to an immediate meeting at the White House

>What do you think is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4RVZrp464
youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
nowtheendbegins.com/united-states-government-simulate-nuclear-blast-manhattan-operation-gotham-shield/
odt.co.nz/regions/queenstown/cia-jet-has-touched-down-queenstown
youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU
youtube.com/watch?v=HpEfsP5RZb4
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6772x5/regardless_if_operation_gotham_shield_is_true_or/
youtu.be/dui0RN8iWGs
youtu.be/BCJ_7Gz9Jys
youtu.be/VI8KjD2BdtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ww3 starts in 48 hours

poopy?? !

Chrischan will make a new video right before the missles fly

Nothing

fucking shattered here. think im going to hit the old hay.

Well lads it was fun. Upload your best Sup Forums memes so they can be digitally archived.

DAY OF THE GRILL

Trump assassination and EMP most likely. Don't think they'd nuke near Manhattan.

>nuke NJ
>nuke manhattan
nothing of value was lost

Sorry, but nuke's EMP will fuck up everything. Draw pepe on the walls, that might survive.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Hn4RVZrp464

youtube.com/watch?v=7XmDYJBZZdc
IM NUCCCCLEEEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR IM WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD

I'm in hackensack, NJ until tomorrow night for work. What do I do?

Digits decide where the NK nuke will be dropped

Jersey City here, see you in hell bro.

Panama Canal

NYC here, thank you Sup Forums

I am actually considering leaving the area rn.

see you on the other side.

Wait til tomorrow night and drive somewhere far enough away.

>Before you simply roll your eyes and say ‘conspiracy theory nuts’, remember the following tidbits of information. On the morning of September 11, 2001, the United States government was running military exercises to simulate attacks on the World Trade Center using commercial planes. On July 7, 2005, the British government was running military preparedness exercises simulating terrorists setting off bombs in the London Metro. Amazing coincidences, aren’t they? Predictably Snopes has already issued their “nothing to see here” response and Google predictably has made sure it’s the first link you see when you do a search for ‘Operation Gotham Shield‘. After having had so much practice with deception, all the key players now operate as a very well-oiled machine. Please see link at the bottom of this article to read the official PDF from the DOE and the NNSA on the planned exercise.
nowtheendbegins.com/united-states-government-simulate-nuclear-blast-manhattan-operation-gotham-shield/

nyc user here. Laid up in bed. Not feeling good with massive headache. Think I've been wmd experimented on.

I would think now is a good time for a small vacation. Even if it's nothing major you can guarantee and upset of some sort. Better safe than sorry in my books

>not emp shielding your entire home and sensitive electronics

I'm lmaoing @ ur lives

FUCK YOU HAPPENING FAGS FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHG

>Jade helm
NOTHING
>FEMA coffins/camps
NOTHING

IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN
REGARDLESS HOW MUCH I PRAY FOR NYC TO GET NUKED IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN STOP TEASING ME BASTARDS

sandy hook/sea bright coast user here. ill be dead instantly. you guys have to die painfully from radiation. rekt

same

Good luck. Queens here

The Verrazano and the belt are in constant gridlock on a normal day, can't imagine what it'd be like with everyone trying to get the fuck out

GOTHAMS RECKONING IS UPON US

Like NK would actually "drop" a nuke and not blow it up in the subway system.

forgot image

Same here my head hurts for the past 2 days imalways tired

trump tower

LMAO maybe you're just NEETs with poor physical fitness

if all the kikes at your office take the day off you know there's a problem.

Portland and San Francisco Bay area

I have an algebra test of Thursday so please be real

hit northwestern ohio plz

>captcha: private caller

they already are leaving
odt.co.nz/regions/queenstown/cia-jet-has-touched-down-queenstown
>FBI director James Comey has arrived in Queenstown for a top-secret spy conference.

Yeah whats going on? Are there still sub hunters off the west coast?

WHAT WHY IS A SIREN GOING OFF WHAT THE HELL I LIVE IN PA

Damn it leaf! You overkilled that sucker

So I'm actually near the anti-terrorism headquarters in Manhattan. Today people said there will be drills, but I didn't see any activity.

Oh no. I'm quiet fit. Haven't come down with anything like this in years. Timing is rather odd.

but I thought trump didnt want war.
I thought it was america first.
I thought hillary was the warhawk.

YEAH YOU KNOW WHAT, ON MY FUCKING HOUSE
RIGHT TOMORROW
FUCK EVERYTHING

>>Mysterious radio signal repeats "TRUMP APRIL 26th" in New Jersey area in September 2016.

OH SHIT I REMEMBER THAT

RHSAUHUARAUS IN MY FUCKING ASS THEN
RIGHT NOW

>tfw live on th left just outside the blast radius

RIP me

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU

Longer version elsewhere around the same time on AM radio

nv user here i felt this weird headache i was barely awake but i felt the pain and it hurt really bad, i wouldnt doubt they are trying to wipe us away like insects or some shit

are you fucking kidding me

>he actually believed trump wouldn't become corrupt as fuck the second he got in

>Charred to hell

Damn you, Heathen!!!

STOP, JUST FUCKING STOP

I got sick too and I'm fit and healthy. I thought I was just due for a sickness since I didn't have it for years. Rashy throat and headaches.

Aliens

Chris will announce he is no longer trans after he found his old iconic shirt. It's kind of a like a Light Yagami finds the Death Note and regains his memories moment. Right now he is in a completely, existentialist battle over who he is after finding it and we'll have the old Chris back.

user.
please dont hurt yourself like this.

DELET THIS

DRUMPF GOT THE CODES!!!!
WE'RE ALL FUCKED!!!!

34.0319928, -118.2939389

Well shit. Ciao amigo.

I'm in Passaic county. See you on the flip side.

>singles
it can't be stopped.

WHAT THE FUCK

HOLY SHIT

>im gothams reckoning

Thought it might be bad allergy attack, I dread when spring comes around, but the sudafed which has always worked great aren't doing a damn thing.

what happened to that gentleman? is he ok?

"A killing bolt will shine in the night sky but will not kill"

>Black flags fly
Is this related to ISIS? Reminds me of the prophecy that appears here with the whole lines about "Bear leaving its cave for good", etc.

FUCK.
STOP IT YOUR SCARING ME

here it is from a different uploaded on a car radio
youtube.com/watch?v=HpEfsP5RZb4

>sep 2016

before Trump was elected. did the deep state rig the election for him to make sure a plan could be pulled off?

Why aren't we talking about THIS

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6772x5/regardless_if_operation_gotham_shield_is_true_or/
SEE THIS SHIT I BEG YOU.
The first EAS message in Sept 2016 said "would you, could you, on a train?". The next morning there was a train crash in Hoboken.
youtu.be/dui0RN8iWGs
Shortly before (or after), the EAS saying "Trump April 26" was played. Keep in mind, Trump wasn't even elected yet when that EAS message was captured.
youtu.be/BCJ_7Gz9Jys
NY/NJ officials said they were hacked. Also worth noting; the train wreck was in Hoboken. Operation Gotham Shield is centered near Hoboken.
Now, why that pertains to this post; on April 26th, there is a huge drill/training exercise going on in NYC, it is simulating a 10kt nuclear blast over the city. Why is that relevent? Because on the morning of 9/11, there was a massive drill/training exercise going on which (you guessed it); simulated commercial aircraft being hijacked and weaponized. The day of the Boston bombing there was a drill simulating a bombing with a backpack bomb near the finish line. Same thing happened during the London tube bombing as well.
Now let's look at other weird occurrences over the past few weeks;
1 - For the past 10 days, sub-hunters have been orbiting off the coast of SoCal. 2 - Hawker hunters have been observed off the east, and west coast 3 - on April 17th, the "Doomsday Plane" was orbiting the same SoCal area as the sub-hunters 4 - Russian bombers have buzzed Alaska twice this week 5 - China's bombers on high alert status 6 - Russian and Chinese troop movement on the NK border 7 - NK propaganda showing San Francisco being nuked 8 - A U.S Nuke Sniffer buzzed NK today 9 - Atlanta has one major highway indefinitely shut down 10 - 3 weeks ago, a guy walks into the nuclear commission in Atlanta claiming to have "Red Mercury" 11 - Russian bombers and jets have now buzzed Alaska 4 times in 4 days 12 - Large power outages in NYC, LA and San Fran today (4/21)"

>April 26
>Trump is going to give me WWIII for my birthday

>34.0319928, -118.2939389
good LA is a cesspit

No, I would not, could not in a Train, I don't like them Sam I am, I don't like green eggs and ham

The Syrian missiles fit that already.

Im in orange county, santa ana. Am i fugggged?
>worried.jpeg

hilldog called for an initial wide engagement against all Syrian and Russian air forces in the M.E.. she quickly recanted this honest public position but continued to call for almost the same exact thing when Trump got tricked with the chemical false flag. Whereas Trump has still not voted for any land invasions or laughed in glee over the death of another head of state like she did.

you pick the lesser evil, that's simply and bluntly how first-past-the-post works. the prez is still LOATHED by deep establishment republicans and he hasn't betrayed us on sanctuary cities/immigration.

anyone who is above average intelligence doesn't buy completely into Sup Forums or its leftist equivalent on tumblr or whatever, they understood perfectly the ranging possibilities of electing Obama, Trump, Brexit, etc

>you will never unironically bear the rank of SPACE WING COMMANDER

If you are in danger area leave now. This is your final warning. Failed missile hitting "accidentally New York will trigger auto response from US launching nukes at Russia. Detonations will follow. Then "Merkabah" will arrive.

Needs the music from this scene.
youtu.be/VI8KjD2BdtY

nice try gringo

U think staten island will be spared?

another count down where nu-Sup Forums gets BTFO again woooooo

Forum sliding.
What are you hiding OP?

Rev up those delegates.

What if that is Elon Musk's space plane flight exploding once it re-orbits Earth?

10t has like a 50 block radius for it's fireball radius. I think it will be ok because Manhattan would be the location it would most likely go off.

pyongyang

Thermal burn*, which is less than fireball and radiation radius.

"Jade helm" was a similar "exercise" that "simulated" "war" in the "suburban" "environment" which "resulted" in "several" "troops" being "killed" by "upset" and "concerned" "militia" "men"

Fuck yourself, OP. Stop spreading this retarded garbage. People freaked out over Jade Helm and people freaked out about the "zombie apocalypse training" the military did, years ago. This is nothing different. Just you being a schizo. This is coming from someone that considers both sides of arguments and is skeptical but also accepting of all views; a centrist. You're taking this false flag shit too far and beating a dead horse. Maybe if people like you weren't spouting this bullshit, false flag accusations would be considered and taken seriously.

TL;DR OP crying wolf to look like a cool guy

Armin's character song will be coming out on the 26th, he wants to make sure everyone's ready for it.