Hey antifa, watcha doin?

Hey antifa, watcha doin?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>cant even get the swastika right.

How much more obvious can they make it?

It's even oriented wrong, if they got it right it would of been a peace symbol..

Silly anarcho-commies, tricks are for jews!

lol. nazi can't get the sign right? right ho

>unironically pulling a "Hail Hortler"
This is parody right?

(you)

It's obviously not a swastika, but a gibor rune with serifs, and therefore still Nazi

tb.h I see swastika's every day just because I lurk here 24/7 and I doubt I could draw a good one

To draw the Nazi symbol is like an IQ test. Requires some basic visual reasoning skills.

>Swastika challenge
>make Shape of swastika with body in public
>most people offended wins

Apparently falseflagging attacks on themselves.

this checks out

>clearly the fascists
Can't these fuckers even lie properly?

That looks like ancap.

They get the helicopter for falseflagging.

What is so hard about making a swastika. If you're going to false flag at least put some effort in. Jeez.

I wanna see Trump drag antifa members into a helicopter, fly to the Atlantic, and drop them.

I'll pilot the chopper myself.

While they are flying, Trump will put them on his knee, and spank them while scolding them like children.

Thought it was a nig who punched spencer?

An incorrect swastika usually implies it wasn't done by a Nazi.

I will then tell them that I myself was once an oppressed Attack Chopper, then Trump took me in and called me his precious "Apache."

What fascist would draw a swaztika wrong?

what if it's nazis falseflagging as antifa falseflagging as nazis

We used to do this in marching band.

I made a call for "reich step" and the low brass section would do that.

Good times.

[Insert Reaper Growl]

Those people should really be stopped.

I'm just waiting for one to blow their own foot off.

Lol at the Giants one. Madison bumgarner is a fuckin nazi.

does the logo of dreamstime have any connection to child loving as suggested by their pro pedo logo? Obviously we all know Pizzagate was debunked, jus saying

Why is Antifa everything the mainstream media claimed the Alt-Right was?

Last time we had something like this here was about 2 years back. Bong group was in a cemetery paying respects to someone, Then Mudshits followed them and absolutely ruined the entire cemetery. I mean, Tore it apart man, Spray cans, sledgehammers the works.

Don't think i've ever felt the same since then.

>fascists who orchestrated this

Orchestrated? What do they think that is, a complex conspiracy? If it wasn't a false flag clearly it was just probably one or a few assholes probably acting on a whim. There really doesn't look like any "orchestration" went into it.

>PIzzagate was debunked

We have to go deeper

>if it wasn't a false flag
No self respecting Nazi would do this.

This guy has been dead for 4 years though. Lurk moar.

No real life evidence like an obituary was ever found, nice try ANTIFA kike shill.

That's why I said it was either a false flag or "some asshole"

Fair enough, leaf. You avoid the rake today.

Fuck off plebbit beanlet.

pretty sure that was sarcastic
those anti semites got triggered as fuck

"The ANTIFA kike shill recoils: I've been found out! "

lol It's well fucking established the guy is dead you fucking retard.
>muh shills around every corner
Sup Forums has turned into beaners calling people shills. The wall will be built with your disgusting body, midgetnigger.

Underground Nazi base sounds like lots of fun.

The sad part is that even if she was trying to make a joke, all her humor is so bland and politically charged that no one can tell.

false flag - This is gaslighting 101 - provide evidence of WHO committed the crime.

>lol It's well fucking established the guy is dead

Where's his obituary? His grave? Yeah I thought so, smelly kike. Jews smell.

The conspiracy theory has been widely discredited and debunked. It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation by the fact-checking website snopes.com and The New York Times[44][56][57] and numerous news organizations have debunked it as a conspiracy theory, including New York Observer,[58] The Washington Post,[59] The Independent in London,[60] The Huffington Post,[61] The Washington Times,[11] Los Angeles Times,[62] Fox News[63] and the Miami Herald.[64] The Metropolitan Police Department of the District of Columbia characterized the matter as "fictitious".[64]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

We know for sure it wasn't. Her next tweet confirmed that she actually did think they were swastikas.

Not everyone has an obituary you fucking disinfo faggot. You spreading false information doesn't do anyone any good, spic. Now fuck off.

HEY HORTLER

Also
>Ya, it's this dead guy goy...I mean guys!
>so I guess we call stop looking now!
>Only a shill would keep looking even though we know it's this dead guy!!
You fucking retarded beaner. I realize you're just a desperate faggot looking for memes but you calling others kikes when you're obviously just fucking wrong is what is wrong with nupol.

The lead was never fully followed, unlike with Bikelock guy. Only because Spencer is a cuck and faggot and no one at 8pol was interested on avenging him.

looks like this Leftist Gun Club just admitted to vandalizing a cemetery.

This post has made me now believe Pizzagate IS in fact real

>It has been judged to be false after detailed investigation
>judged
>detailed investigation
hahah i know its quite the media circlejerk

Go the fuck back to 8pol with your shill/kike shouting you insufferable faggot. The lead was followed up enough. He doesn't even look like the guy.
>hook nose puncher
>non hooknose cuck

Only a fucking autist can't tell the difference.

I honestly think they're so scared of the swastika they're unable to draw it. Like just seeing it would make them wet their pants kind of fear so they won't even draw it. It's so taboo for them they won't even false flag correctly.

>Judged fake by the fact checking website snopes
>Snopes
>Fact checking

hel hitlor

Funny how they keep finding them, usually the next day!

Nobody uses the term wetback anymore.

>cuck has ANTIFA stickers in many photos and followed other DC area ANTIFAs on social media

The lead was dropped and there was no effort to scan over the inauguration protest footage taken by others either, unlike bikelock.

Kek confirms.

Me and my friend used to make swastikas a lot (not with spray paint but burning paint thinner on asphalt) and even though he drew swastikas countless times he would still very often fuck it up in a manner like that so it's probably just teenage douchebags not "nazis"

Well, rev up that outdated Iphone and hit the tubes, partner! I'd honestly love to see it was actually that cuck. Spencer is a faggot but i'd fight to make sure he can say whatever he likes too.

Maybe they were just scared that they would enjoy it too much.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Sup Forumsack deliberately drawing shitty swastikas for a double false flag.

underrated post

wew

over rated. The path looks nothing like the symbol.

APOLOGIZE!

>Obviously we all know Pizzagate was debunked, jus saying

I am from Phoenix how easy would it be to infiltrate these idiots and catch them doing felony shit and report them to the police?

That would actually be pretty smart