rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/royptb/367/1589/657.full.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00224540209603911
youtube.com/watch?v=4IPrw0NYkMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>

>dat subtle merchant

Maybe he's right.

Might be why they support Islam so much too.

RAKE

The white knighting is strong as fuck with this one.

>Maybe he's right.
>Maybe

Are you questioning science you fucking white male fuckboii

>Nose
Gets you thinking

>says the unmarried man with no children

m((science))

I bet Nye's breath stinks like a thrice soiled fag's condom. What a fucking clown prince.

>jew nye
sage

at last I truly see

>

Why bother working together if we're so insignificant and meaningless?

Libcucks never think things through.

Isn't monogamy preferable simply because having a society of young testosterone filled males with no sexual or romantic prospects really, really bad?

It's like pottery.

Yes goy, you live a meaningless life on a tiny spec floating through space. Now go breed with the dark races and pay your taxes.

>bill nye figured out how to kill the concept of white privilege forever

Why do you think they are promoting this fag and trans bullshit?

subtle MDE reference. Nice.

Found the science denier.

Why do you not understand science? I bet you also deny global warming.

>tfw Bill Nye is that 3% of Climate Change retards

To put an end to bigotry

The evidence actually suggests that societies are much more benefited from normative monogamy.

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/royptb/367/1589/657.full.pdf

>In suppressing intrasexual competition and reducing the size of the pool of unmarried men, normative monogamy reduces crime rates, including rape, murder, assault, robbery and fraud, as well as decreasing personal abuses. By assuaging the competition for younger brides, normative monogamy decreases (i) the spousal age gap, (ii) fertility, and (iii) gender inequality. By shifting male efforts from seeking wives to paternal investment, normative monogamy increases savings, child investment and economic productivity. By increasing the relatedness within households, normative monogamy reduces intra-household conflict, leading to lower rates of child neglect, abuse, accidental death and homicide. These predictions are tested using converging lines of evidence from across the human sciences.

>Be jew engeneer
>claim to speak for Science
>won't touch race or gender differences
People aren't losing faith in science because they are stupid christfags they are losing faith because subversive nu-science jews are claiming ideology is science

Source?

Everyone gets laid with monogamy. Polygamy leads to darwinism.

PRAISE KEK >>SCI IS IN FLAMES RIGHT NOW

holy fuck the arrogance is staggering. you'd think an (((intellectual))) would understand evolutionary psychology/biology. when put into historical context, the old testament is codified Darwinism--and it was clearly effective--those kikes are still around thousands of years later

>Presents no evidence or proofs, just truistic Darwinist BS

Can find no evidence that these words ever came from his mouth.

Anybody else who actually remembers him in his 90s uncucked form will at least remember a man with a soul, with spirit. I cant be the only one who sees what a hollow shell he has become

dude trying to use science to get laid
>tale as old as time

Hes dead to me
I told my gf before his show came out that hes in bed with the goblins now and they have completely brainwashed him. She didnt want to listen but she legimately cried when she saw this because her childhood hero is gone.

>checks flag

since when have you been redpilled US marijuana farm?

Sage this shit.
He never said it. Leaf is baiting harder than his normal friday night of rubbing his dick raw

video plz

But that view is supported by science.

you really think he wouldnt say that after seeing his new show?

>monogamy is rooted in the deeply anti-scientific worldview of the bible
that's objectively not true

Bill Nye used to be cool.

...When I was in grade school

Seconded

This. The kikes got to him. Those fuckers keep getting away with it.

Ok so with that logic lets make it illegal for african people to breed because their average iq is lower than ours

Is a culture that embraces brutish animalistic sexual behavior really more likely to produce great scientists? It seems like you're just more likely to end up with a shitload of useless children clogging up the planet.

Strongest and smartest need wider doors and extra lawyers for divorce.

Joe Rogan believes the same thing. Didn't know he was a libcuck.

I'm sure you get good chuckle out of ISIS over creationism (pic related)

Never forget, these are the kinds of people calling you science deniers and asking why you don't want (((progress))).

>Along with the evidence of common sense
Fucking what? "common sense" is unscientific and worthless as an argument "you should "just KNOW" that my statements are correct" without explanation "it's common sense!"
>Researchers have proven scientifically that humans are all one people
Gives no criteria for what is used for "one people" we're all H.sapiens? yes good job maybe we could divide our species into different categories though?
>The color of our skin is a consequence of ultraviolet light [...]
Melanin levels in humans are result of environment, but that itself is regulated by genetics hence you may get tan in the sun but not be as black as a sub Saharan. Obviously this has evolved as a result of human populations living in different environments, you can say "evolved" Mr Nye evolution still applies to humans. But really humans have adapted via evolution to suit their environments, good job now that's some good ole SCIENCE
>THERE REALLY IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE
Big=True? I'm not sure the SCIENCE community is in agreement with this radical hypothesis
>We are one species
Correct, hence the sub category "race"
>Each one of us much more alike than we are different
But these differences matter, right? we can expand that to all apes and it's still true, we share almost all of the same DNA
>We all come from Africa blah blah same planet blah blah blue dot
Pure emotional claptrap

0/10

See me after class Mr Nye

this is satire but its actually the kind of thing he would say

gonna need a source

More on Polygamy:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00224540209603911

>The authors considered the mental health consequences of polygamy in a sample of 101 Arab Muslim adolescents (19 from polygamous and 82 from monogamous families) at Juarish (Ramla), Israel. The respondents completed the Self-Esteem Scale (SE; M. Rosenberg, 1979), the Brief Symptom Inventory (BSI; L. Derogatis & N. Melsavados, 1983; L. Derogatis & P. Spencer, 1982), and the McMaster Family Assessment Device (FAD; N. B. Epstein, M. N. Baldwin, & D. S. Bishop, 1983). The respondents from polygamous families had lower SE scores, statistically significant higher scores in 2 BSI dimensions, higher scores in all other BSI dimensions, and higher levels of self-reported family dysfunction. The respondents from polygamous families reported lower levels of socioeconomic status, academic achievement, and parental academic attainment. Those variables may have had a more direct impact on mental health than did parental marital status. The data also indicated that perceived family functioning was the best predictor of mental health.

Polygamy is associated with being poor and having shit self esteem.

Joe rogan isnt an intellectual, he is an MMA commentator who is curious about a lot of things but isnt nearly smart enough to figure everything out for himself. Hes not a bluepilled cuck, but neither is he redpilled. His heart is in the right place though and i respect him a lot for the guests he has on his podcasts and the conversations they have.

nnybbeeyaaaaa they sound more and more like robots everyday

So mohammed get his fair share of females and traps now that hes been invited
> this beats the lonely males problem

he's a lolbertarian, literally one step away from libcuck

WE'RE JUST GONNA KILL EM

you are an insignificant rock now fuck niggers goy!

Pls no bully Joe

t. Eddie Bravo

I'm so bummed out that Bill Nye the Science Guy became Shill Nye the Propaganda Guy.

>Bill Nye actually said this
Sauce?

can someone burn this guy at a stake already
>where's the inquisition where u need em

When a black bull breeds his wife it won't be no scientist that comes out. I guarantee you that much.

gas him. now.

Ahhh, the Creationist Boogeyman

M'(((climate change)))

>people believe this without any source

>we all come from africa

Lmfgdao

Watch this video and try not to kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=4IPrw0NYkMg

Sup Forums is full of right-wingers and as a result, retarded.

>The number of Jews that perished in the Holocaust is greater than the number of particles in the known universe. -- Albert Einswine

I'd love to hear what the good Doctor will say about this

watch this video and try not to kill yourself

Rake, gas, sage

Do you think he will end his association with him?

>Not a scientist
>Taught basic shit on Disney a retard could comprehend
>All his fans are 90s nostalgia hipster faggots
>Gay bowtie

Why does anyone take this smug clown seriously?

>you deny (x) scientific question?
>you homophobic, transphobic, queerphobic, identityphobic, personphobic, regressive racist bigot homosapienphobic!

>skin is effected by the environment
>but nothing else

im sure that (sadly) our based frog professor will be classified as a pseudosciencist by the (((truescience))). just as much as carl jung was because he dabbled in mythology, religion and alchemy..

Hard to argue with this quote.

wow

DEBATE WHEN?

Bill Nye circa 2017

Ugly cunt is an enemy of God and has never touched a woman he hasn't paid for.

>mutual, exclusive relationship = ownership

Is Bill really that desperate to be famous again that he'll say anything they tell him to? Die free, you sad old bastard.

From a Eugentics standpoint he's kind of right. If only chads breed with women then there would be less wiggers and niggers running around

>tfw only know who that is from the pipe and the face because of murdoch murdoch videos
I have so much to learn

that's the right message rachel!

Bill Nye is turning me from a fascist to whatever the hell Pol Pot was where he believed that the intellectuals need to be gulag'd for the good of society

He's not an intellectual, hes an entertainer

Take the Agrarian Pill

>actually believing in a guy who isn't even a certified scientist

Except Peterson has a Ph.D., Has been published in peer-reviewed journals, has taught at Harvard and has practiced his studies with his patients.

Bill Nye has been on TV, has a B.S. and developed a part for boeing and a sundial.

Fuck off. It's FUUCKING science. You can't question that.