Is Sup Forums planning on getting married?

Is Sup Forums planning on getting married?

of course. what is the point of living if you're not gonna start a family with the person you love

>tfw you want to get married and have a dozen kids and have already started saving for their college but lack the social skills required to make it happen

Never, it's useless

there is none.

you're wrong. strong family bonds and working towards a common goal is a great way of self-actualization

t. brainlet

why cant you into creating aesthetics and beauty as a human duty

My unofficial self-actualized common-law style life relationship works fine for me thx.

To a modern western whore? No, too risky.

>creating beauty and aesthetics
>not having children to bequeath it to
>brown hoards ruin it when you're too old to preserve it
Good plan, idiot.

Unfortunately

>tfw black

What is this myth about all white women running to blacks, I fucking wish this was true believe me

done, it went like the picture.
I don't have anything to say against those threads.
Accurate. At least for me.

>getting married
perish the thot

Yes, married a intelligence fertile white woman who shares my values and desires to focus on raising my family.
You go for the bottom of the barrel with woman, like in this presented meme, you end up in that situation.
This does not mean you do not protect yourself
Get a prenup! Make sure you are part of your children's lives! Make sure she depends on you! Make sure you are both standing members of a commmunity which would destroy your reputation if you get a divorce.
It isn't that difficult, just have to plan ahead.

>giving up my right to personally own property
>giving to one person the legal possibility to steal half of my possessions and of my future income if she so wishes, with the full support of every family court in the country
Never.

>married a intelligence fertile
Unfortunately, she did not.

lol no

men have very little to gain in marriage and everything to lose, while women basically get a financial slave for life regardless if the marriage is or is not a success

once the lovey dovey honeymoon phase of the relationship is over, it's just pure misery and boredom

if you haven't married your childhood sweetheart then marriage simply should not be considered for the sane man because all you have to pick from are the leftovers of failed relationships

No she did not. But I have money and a damn good lawyer who is intelligent.

alors toi t'es con

Yes, but to a virgin religious girl whose entire family would disown her if she broke her marriage vows.

Already am. It's great.

i misunderstood sorry, i agree 100%

Fuck user, Im still not sold on dating! Why would I risk a brush with a group of people who are basically children with more legal power than me. All it takes is one bad break up for a vindictive ex to turn around and destroy my entire future. I'm already a suicidal mess, dating seems like a good way to risk dealing the deal

hasn't your government somehow made paternity tests illegal?

one of the more rowdy black kids at my school studied real hard his last 2 years of high school and is now finishing his internship at one of swedens top law firms.

Another one is in and out of jail though, so.

and why not both

Black skin isn't enough, you have to be an ooga booga dipshit thug nigger. A black who acts like a decent human being may as well be white.

I wonder who could be behind this?