HAPPENING!!! HAPPENING!!!

HAPPENING!!! HAPPENING!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

US preparing to 'EVACUATE 230,000 Americans from South Korea'.

express.co.uk/news/world/795572/Kim-Jong-un-North-Korea-Donald-Trump-US-South-Korea-army-evacuation-Courageous-Channel/amp

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/imo0c
streamable.com/s/imo0c/lyukms
m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11844694
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its been "happening" all week now

Spoiler alert: it's not happening

>drill
>in June

Not happening

>drill=happening?
I dont think so

world wars don't start over night.
this is the build up, we just need the trigger now.

>>world wars don't start over night.
>Polen hat heute Nacht zum ersten Mal auf unserem eigenen Territorium auch mit bereits regulären Soldaten geschossen.
>Seit 5:45 Uhr wird jetzt zurückgeschossen!
Yes, they do.

You wake up in the morning from your morning fap and you look at the news to discover Trump has declared war on North Korea.... What do you do?

english fucker. we're not on int.

>not instantly recognizing Hitler's declaration of war
Shaking my head to be honest, England-senpai.

Fap harder.

which was a build up to what happened after ww1 you should fucking know. you're german.
ww1 was because of tensions and the killing of that faggot trigger military action.

it's no different today.

Yes, I know.
I was deliberately trolling for responses, I am sorry. But your comment was the perfect target because Hitler literally did start it over night.

open up Sup Forums and start shitposting

>i was only pretending to be retarded

cringey as fuck bro. i hope you are getting paid for this at least

kek

>The operation, set to take place in June, will prepare for the safe exit of around 230,000 Americans in the case of conflict.

Nothing's going to happen
USA , China, UK, Canada, Germany, Japan all have North Korea by the balls. Kim has no option but be BTFO militarily or be BTFO diplomatically. He'll choose diplomatically

> .co.uk

How was I pretending to be retarded?
The war did turn "on" over night. Yes, there were conflicts and build-up beforehand, but the actual war started overnight.
Same can be said to our situation, we have had quite a build-up so far. The whole decline of civilization, the riots, isn't that enough build-up? I say the actual HAPPENING could happen over night and I wouldn't be surprised.
Also, your spelling and lack of capitalization is cringier than anything I have written. Learn how to write properly.

China strikes first

/thread

LoL. This happens every fucking year. It's the spring war games. Fuckig eur fag.

you're a fucking retard.

Happeningfags crying wolf every fucking day are worse than Bronies and Antifa combined.

It's not happening.
Korea is a starving insect in the throes of death.

ENGLISH

THIS BOARD SPEAKS ENGLISH YOU FILTHY MUSLIM LOVING, SOMALIAN HELPING, KEK

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!
yeah it is though

>World War
>when the US unleashes the hellfire, China reluctantly joins in, and Russia sits in the corner and beats off

Mmhm.

Go back to bed for 4 hours or so, so it's over when I get up again.

how many starving insects having fucking NUKES???

DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT THINGS NEVER, EVER HAPPEN?? DID WORLD WAR II NOT HAPPEN???

HOLY SHIT IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

In other news: OP preparing to lose virginity by carrying a condom in his wallet.

This is not going to be like it would in a US/Russia or US/China situation; Nukes are all the Norks have, not many of them either, and it's highly unlikely anyone comes to their aid.
If it does go down soon in NK it'll be over relatively quick.

Call my recruiter and see if my fatass can ship to boot camp now and find a qt nork gf
If no then plan b
>sneak aboard bomb bay in bomber at the air force base in my nearby city
>steal parachute and bring SCUBA gear with warm clothes
>open parachute when bombs drop
>oper8 in North Korea boonies
>build elaborate sex cave system
>when the UN forces roll in they see my tunnels
>relieved when I'm friendly
>offer my lowest quality sex slaves to the soldiers in exchange for keeping my tunnels
>evolve into molemen, conquere filthy sunskins

Wow. Does anyone else feel sleepy?

The only "drill" is going to be all the sailors drilling korean poon on Texas Street.

>see if my fatass can ship to boot
lol k you willing to go 13 weeks for a conflict that will last a week at most?

>not a drill

>literally is a drill

>Set to take place in June

Fuck, how much longer to wait?

norks are rhe same as russia right now but unlike russia, all that talk will eventually turn to action.

nothing will ever happen faggot

jesus fucking christ lil kim is the ultimate troll

fucking exhausted
YAWWWwwwwnnn

Reenlist probably.

>a conflict that will last a week at most?
Isn't that what a lot of people said about Iraq (not "a week", though)?
>chyeah brah dont worry haha the war will be over in like a year, they're just a bunch of poor dunecoons

If there Americans are pulling out it means they are leaving the North Koreans to the Chinese to handle you idiot.

If I read correctly, they are evacuating civies, even those who depend on the military presence there. Not a word about evacuating soldiers.

Get high

We won't have pipelines to protect in NK after the initial conflict.

Change from the Chinese supermarket in front of my house to the Korean one 2 blocks away.

Here, have a larger version for your pleasure:

This. I fucking hate the Army, but two parts of me want to re-enlist:

A)The Selfish, batshit crazy and illogical side that wants to bail out on shitty civilian life for another 3-4 years to finally get a real war instead of the bullshit that was Iraq where we just aimlessly walked and drove around setting off IED's and getting the occasional cheeky ambush with no goals for 15 months

and

B)The side of me that knows how fucking incompetent the Army is, and how utterly degraded and weak it's become because of civilian interference and a generally weaker breed of recruits that were already causing problems when I got out at 2010. Part of me genuinely wants to re-enlist just to see if I could keep at least someone from getting themselves killed by being retards/shitbags. God knows leadership is totally gutted and most experienced people bailed the fuck out after Iraq started drawing to a close because the Army did everything in it's power to piss off it's troops and push them

It's a military exercise to practice swift evacuation in the event of a nuclear strike

Holy fuck you're an absolute retard

I'm with ya user. always wanted to join and go to war.
felt like a way to feel alive and away from this toned down crap

HOLY FUCK ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING
streamable.com/imo0c
streamable.com/imo0c
WTF
HOLY SHIT

What am I looking at?

hmm

poyang minutes ago

World Wars are a social construct.

I guess I should have read more closely

source?

>express.co

fake-news tier garbage

CNN twitter

I don't understand why you would -knowingly this time- put your life under the command of the people who had you doing this...
>aimlessly walked and drove around setting off IED's and getting the occasional cheeky ambush with no goals

...and you actually believe THAT was the result of the...
>most experienced people bailed the fuck out after Iraq started drawing to a close
...most experienced?

Seems like all modern US wars have been military-science research activities. Which makes soldiers lab rats in the corporate quest for innovation. Unless you actually benefit from that innovation via financial investment what's the point? I'm certain private security work pays much better.

m.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11844694

what's going on??????

But there's ripe Korean women to breed

>implying I dont check pol for happenings before my morning fap

Sorry, I forgot those links are banned in your country.

They're going to get sick of NK womerns pretty fucking fast.

SPBP

Faggot nigger.

>implying a war that has been going on for 70 years will one day turn into anything comparable to the first two world wars
nah faggit

Enlist

Didn't North Korea even threaten China this week? Lol

if you don't know shit about politics or warfare get the fuck out of here faggot.

>THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Literally a drill not happening until June..

Jesus Christ, I wonder what's going to happen when actually happening occurs. Will anyone believe it?

no but they'll be crying their asses out when it does.
i can't fucking wait for the cleansing.

I heard that they were implying that Allying with America was bad, unless there is a source that says otherwise.

the happening will have no thread

I'm fully aware it's not a logical situation. Suffice to say, it's not something I could explain to you in a way that will make any sense or 'convert' you to my way of thought. It's a cheesy cop out, but I'll tell you what pretty much every other veteran will: You just had to be there yourself to understand.

Being in a war completely changes you. You'll never be able to think like a 'civilian' ever again. We lost a lot of people during my deployment, and suffered quite a lot due largely to the Army's own incompetence at the higher levels of command, but even knowing that, myself and others still have an unquenchable yearning to go back.

You just don't have that feeling. The feeling that you don't 'belong' in the 'real world' anymore, as we call it. Once you immerse yourself in that lifestyle that's completely bubbled away from the rest of human existence it stains who you are and you'll never truly be able to fully reintegrate with civilians.