Would you race-mix? If so, with what races? For me, it's whites and asians

Would you race-mix? If so, with what races? For me, it's whites and asians.

Pic-related

With her....obviously. Tbh most of what Sup Forums considers "race mixing", I would not. Roaming is obviously a valid example though.

I only find white people attractive for some whatever reason. 1/4 asian girls dont look bad but this girl just looks straight up asian.

I'd like a big 'ol black broad with some hangers and an appetite for pudding.

I don't even care about race mixing unless it's with nogs. Outlaw that shit.

She's already a hapa if you didn't know.

Pretty much this. Niggers, Indians, basically any dark skinned race, just disgusting.

Norwegian women are doing all the racemixing for us so we don't have to get aids.

Technically it one race. Humans. So, no, I won't race mix. Gonna stick with the humans.

I'm racemixing with my Latina wife. Feels good man

I'm sorry you're from Scandinavia.

You and I both know that's not true.

Is your wife redpilled/legal?

Is that her new boyfriend? At one point both she and her sister had white boyfriends.

Why would I Racemix? Our birth rate is declining. I want to benefit the white race.

I'm only attracted to white women and am not white so yes.

I would never racemix
because I don't want Kid's with selfidentifying problems and
also i will preserve the diversity of the Human race.

Holy shit this was 34 weeks ago... fucking disgusting makes me sad

White men are done for. Racemixing will create a healthier, diverse and happy society.

She was born here. Neither of us have Sup Forums style politics though.

Mixed children have both health and mental problems. Plus if we were one race a virus could easily wipe us out.

Since I'm not white can I have one of those aryan qts?

They have mental problems but they have the opposite of physical problems. I breed dogs and hybrids are always healthier physically but less predictable mentally.

yes
but only because im ugly and lonely

>not white
>sees flag

checks out.

Just the first Generation

But still why should we Racemix when white birth rates are crumbling? Mixed people will always be somehow inferior to their pure counterparts. No thanks I'm going to do my part.

Define white

I'd racemix with an Ashkenazi Jewish girl.

At what point of mixing is something not considered race mixing to an appreciable degree? With someone who's 1/2 white mixed? 1/4 nonwhite? 1/8? I feel like at some point it doesn't matter much if they're only a small amount mixed, at that point your kids are pretty much white.

Caucasoid

When you can't tell whether they're mixed or not.

im not attracted to sub russian scum so no

This type of cucked thinking is going to turn us into a Brazilian like shithole.

I knocked up a negra at my probation office. Best fuck plus she looks sexy as shit and acts white

Kill yourself.jpeg

>only non-white men can stay, creep

Great job denying a pure child's life, America is going to turn into a developing country because of idiots like you.

>tfw have a bad case of yellow fever
>want to have white children, not Elliot Rodgers

What do I do?

Did you marry her or just make another fatherless black kid?

Use surrogacy, we don't need more mongrels.

South Asian women are pretty good, if they're going to date a white guy they won't be completely shy and dull, but also won't be as trashy as a white girl.

Often smarter, too.

Plus the kids are basically white, pretty much the only mix that can pass either way.

I race mix every time I fuck my wife.

This has to be a joke :D that nigger-thing is so fucking ugly too. There are good looking arabs and then there's this guy.

My wife is native chinese, Christian, not corrupted by pop culture, and detests communism. I'm happy.

>Hapas
>White

Leaf education strikes again, also South Asian people are the niggers of Asia. Low intelligence,High crime rates pretty much China's bitch.

Degenerate

I'm not attracted to >99% of nonwhites. It's weird because I used to think some other races could be attractive sometimes but now I simply don't. Exception is obviously for mixed girls cause sometimes they have predominantly white features

Let me guess you're going to fall for the hapa meme too and have a disgusting mongrel child. Surrogacy or not children at all. America is already filled with enough garbage.

With a light skinned guy since the babies at beautiful

I would race mix with any race. I am already married to a white woman, but it just happened that way. Indian, Asian, middle eastern, Hispanic, black, I'd do em all.

Only been with white, Hispanics and a half white half Asian. I grew up in a place that only had whites and mexicans.

's not really a choice when you're racemixed yourself

Wow a niglet, we totally need more of those. It will adopt nigger culture and hate Whitey like most nigger filth. I'd personally kick the little shit down the stairs.

Would mix with all of them

Now do your part and have white children now or someday.

Save a white life, kill a nigger life.

Shit with how pale i am, kids gonna come out a tan color.

neither yet, Actually in a relationship with another chick. Jungle fever got me weak. she knows of the other girl so currently just waiting to decide on what to do.

pls explain

If that girl is white then knock her up too.

Okay, I get it. What if only us white men could race-mix, would that be better?

White

You're being immature. Man up to your own decisions and give that kid a good life. You know what's right.

In your own country no, in another country yes.

>tfw I would want my kids to be white but black girls do crazy things to my dick

Women will never have any form of loyalty towards their country or race. If they say they do, they're lying, it's in their programming to be submissive to enemies. Women don't fight back, they just change their "loyalty" to the enemy team.

i'd get down with a vulcan q.t

might end up doing that later, not sure if she deserves a kid from me or not.

never said I wouldnt raise my own kid, I just dont know if ill marry the girl, date her, FWB or just take care of my kid and leave it at that.

This is you, now fuck off nigger.

asian - kids will look asian
1/2 asian - kids will look mostly asian
1/4 asian - kids will look slightly asian
1/8 asian - acceptable

roaming is an rare outlier and optimal output for a hapa

only retards think that they shouldn't racemix, the more babies you pound in black pussy the whiter they get. Eventually if we pound enough pussy then the entire planet becomes white.

don't cut your kids dick

What if I am already the product of race mixing? I'm white and bean.

Brazil would like to have a word with you

Funnily enough this was a strategy in Brazil. Even in multicultural paradise they thought blacks were a problem.

I generally prefer white women, but been there done that, fucked a Taiwanese girl.

you should mix with a blasian. you'd halve ultra metahuman children

then you're untermensh, you're a degenerate, kill yourself

No really just date a white chick and have white babies. Then teach them to be white and they'll keep our culture going.

Yes, when everyone is a brown mong with dark hair and dark eyes, truly we will be a vibrant diverse species

> middle eastern girls (lebanon, iran, turkey)
> latinas
> abo

White women obviously

You broke my coincidence detector

The two I can understand but why abos? There's relatively zero attractive ones.

What kind of politics does your wife's kid's father have?

>> abo
Right. Good luck even getting it up

Bonnie is cute but if you want white children you shouldn't chance it.

Literal who? and what race is the other faggot?

Did, two blonde haired blur eyes boys to carry on the Aryan gene.

Broken homes are terrible for children, you know that. You have to marry her to not raise a degenerate.

> can pass

yeah until the have to poo

The truth is that human skin color is evolving. Over a certian parallel white skin is favored because it produces more vitamin D in colder environments with less sun. In tropical regions, where there is a lot more sun darker skin is favored. Because the US is right along that line someday due to the inevitability of race mixing everyone below a certian line is going to have darker skin than everyone to the north. Besides europeans got their white skin and blonde hair from neanderthals anyway and they were there in europe much longer than homo sapiens so that says something.

ah yes, the bi-hourly race-mixing thread is right on schedule

Does anybody else think it's sad that we will eventually lose the white race and have to compromise for the next white thing?

Colorism is universal in humanity, all cultures favour the lightest skinned among them, so white culture will likely be preserved in the white skinned people we can breed.

But we may well live to see the end of the white aryan.

No.
That woman is disgusting, more makeup than a drag queen to make her skin look whiter.
Dyed hair and eyebrows (lol) to make her appear more white than she is.

She also wants everyone to be mixed race, fuck that whore.