youtube.com/watch?v=Tn46t8NksX0

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qploW_J1oUM
youtube.com/watch?v=aStzoDuOwTs
youtu.be/Tn46t8NksX0?t=515
youtube.com/watch?v=_yQKDrW7cvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>We aren't leaving YouTube, we are just realizing that there is not much space left for a channel like h3h3productions. Thanks for always having our back.

Fucking liar

literally who

>giving a fuck about this jew

>A jewish company is not giving money to their fellow jews
irony there.

good

Ethan seems like a pretty chill guy imo.

The only Sup Forums approved e-celeb is the Nostalgia Critic.

youtube.com/watch?v=qploW_J1oUM

t. middle schooler

shit, props on being adept and prosperity mate

>not sam hyde

youtube.com/watch?v=aStzoDuOwTs

Its all about his politics. They aren't extreme, but they aren't in lock step with globalist progressivism. It has nothing to do with piss.

Have a pepsi, Memethan

and nothing of value was lost. I watched 3 of his videos and they weren't entertaining. it's just another channel with some loser expressing his opinions to his camera about eceleb drama and other shit that nobody should care about.

ethan is such a swindler

every video he makes is him complaining about how bad his life is

typical scab picking jew, soon hell set up a patreon

No one cares. They were shit anyways

He hasn't been good for more than like half a year, ever since they moved to LA pretty much. Plus, you can tell they're out of ideas. His videos are clickbait, they're not funny anymore, maybe I'm just sick of reaction videos, and that format, or maybe Ethan and Hila just lost their touch. Either way, I'm not really surprised or sad, to be honest.

Why does he do that weird eye opening thing, it makes me rage

whats up with all of ethan's fucked up eye twitching? looks like he's developed OCD.

Is his eyebrows like part of his schtick? Or is it like an actual tick?

who
gives
a
shit
you
year
old

What's up with his face?
Is she a trap? Kinda hot if so

This.

Who is this and why should I care?

Hila a cute

whoa hivemind

Mild tourettes I think

Not politics
Take your digital friend threads somewhere else

not buying it he is jewish and need his shekels

Considering the amount of money people like them make it's actually a very, very poor life choice to quit. Have any very popular YT people voluntarily quit recently?

He's got a good point though, how come degenerate shit like fags or those spiderman/elsa kid videos don't get flak?

worse, she's jewish

>WE ARE LOSING SKEKLES GOY
Didn't Zach confirm that they have a fucking space shuttle on their back yard?

Guys i am confused. I am a anti semitic white supremacist but I want to fuck Hila what do?

fake and gay

anyone that watches any of these jewtube """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""celebrities"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" is fucking retarded

>wants more shekles for just talking into a mic one reddit tier mindset
>decides to leave

no one is suprised

Which gamegrumps is this?

Measure her head with one of those Nazi protractors then reassess. She might not really be Jewish.

Tourettes

>not much space left
>4 mil subs for watching other peoples videos and copying sam hyde

I liked some of their videos like the vape nation one.
But this isn't politics related at all.

Still, from what they are saying if you use youtube for entertainment don't expect people getting paid for it any longer.

Is youtube not paying him shekels due to his views or what?

he's a jew and likes reddit. why would i care about?

>Implying I wouldn't violate him/her/it daily

Is that chick retarded?

YouTube has been jewing a lot of their most popular channels out of money lately because reasons.

Apparently things that would be considered PG-13 on TV is getting youtube videos demonetized.

Bullshit

Has this been happening in a reasonably fair/unbiased way?

Rules of the board state no one under 18

Doesn't he already have one? Lol

I think Ethan's pretty hilarious but he is such a Jew it's not even funny.

It is political.

This is all part and parcel with the political correct / SJW culture that is seemingly taking over everything.

This issue with the ads was all instigated by the Wall Street Journal a few weeks ago when they showed that some "controversial" videos had ads running on them from major companies like Coke and Starbucks, so major ad buyers started pulling out. This is old media vs. new media, and this act was kind of a brilliant stroke by WSJ. There are now not enough ads to go around and this has crippled people making videos on Youtube.

Imagine being that ugly.

can we agree that his "gf" is a tranny? "her" voice is deeper than his, no tits, and has adams apple

>"Bye Youtube"
>8:35
>youtu.be/Tn46t8NksX0?t=515
>"we're definitely gonna keep making videos on H3..."

Jews and their click bait lies!

From what they described the system is way to simplistic.
Companies simply check or uncheck some box labeled "profanity" or "religion" from a control panel and it will not play ads on any video that was determined by youtube to have such content.
As most things google the system is like entirely automated.

Apparently one of their videos in which they make fun of the pepsi campaign got demonetized because some very fake blood coming out of their eyes.
Of course all I'm saying comes from watching the video that was just posted.

likely an overreaction by google to

That's what I thought, but honestly I'd tear that butthole up

Tourettes syndrome. He has uncontrollable facial ticks when his anxiety goes up

>2:40
So you can literally get demonetized for having "Christian" in the title?
That's actually insane.

nigger

>Caring about e-celebs
>Ever

they're not deleting their chanel
neither are they quitting youtube
retard, they're just complaining they don't make it as ez anymore

is that what they're called now?

e-celebs? fuck me what has this world become

shes ugly but i think she's a little a cute, her eyes are pretty, its like the maisie dilemma

youtube.com/watch?v=_yQKDrW7cvs

remember when pewdiepie said he would quit
yeah right

>trump wins
>youtube starts getting a bit red pilled
>sjw's take note of this
>now they have conspired to get rid of these youtubers by taking away their money source

That woman has one manly voice

I guess, its a word I've seen thrown around on here pretty often.

Bye!

Jews making like 50k a month in an edxpensive area and place. don't let them fool you

>dissing our guy

fuck off and pew-DIE-pie faggot

Ok

who?

he was making 33k a month apparently, he now claims to make 16% of that.

Literally who?

who cares

Israelis, man

I want to penetrate hila's little jewish slit with massive uncut aryan cock and breed the pathetic jewish race out of existence. Ethan would watch in the corner as my superior seed fertilizes hila's ovum, as she contracts violently, knowing her fate is sealed.

The vape nation guys

I agree. It's like ever since they left NY they been mostly shit and trying to be like some ultra e-celeb shit

Flag checks out.

This jew will never make enough. BOHHOOO i dont make 500k a year anymore only 200k WAHHH WAHH WAHH fanboys donate money to me on twitch WAHH WAHH

I liked ethan when he seemed to be having fun with his videos.
he just seems like a whiney jew to me now.
fucker can't go a week without crying about youtube's pay scale.
we get it, youtube is trying to shape their image and is fucking itself with sjw bullshit.

...who?

They don't make funny videos any more so of course they aren't as successful. I'm amazed their vids still get high viewer counts considering it's always the two of them fucking blithering on about stupid shit.

>We're moving to Twitch
>We're still making videos because caching caching

So they had one video they thought should make more money than it did meanwhile they uploaded 5 videos in the past 4 days.

So this is just a money grab attention whore video

Ethan has Tourette's Syndrome

2 jews who might lose their jobs because of youtube/googles retardation.

if you hate jews you may be happy, but you should also be angry at google for also being fucking kikes and fucking over a lot of people just for not being PC enough for them.

running out of shekels due to the lawsuits
didn't watch the vid, but i assume he is going to keep streaming on twitch anyways, which is where the real money comes from these days

They made the video so their fanboys will think they are in hard times and donate a lot of money when they stream on twitch.

at least that greasy jew is calling out youtubes grooming videos

>jewtube will die in your lifetime

i want nu-pol to leave

>pic related

how can someone with such taste end up with such a god-awful dogshit rail system for their $$$$$ krinkov

>youtubes celebs crying about not making any shekels anymore and tries to make comedy
>sam hyde comes back and makes fun of them all

A lot of big companies stop advertising on YouTube because their ads were on "hateful" videos.

Just found out this channel tried to call NYT or WP out by claiming their article about ads on racist videos was fake.

>this video is not available in your country
I don't know why I even tried clicking it, honestly.

>Jew gets out-jewed

The tides are turning.