Based on every level, Chik Fil A is the official restaurant of Sup Forums

>100% committed to serving food and making money in the name of Jesus Christ our lord and savior

>refuses to settle, always changing the menu

>incredible value, supports all White normal families

>Gove blacks more than one chance.

>not afraid to change their menu for the love of their customers

Lefty cocksuckers hate CFA but the food is good and the lemonade is refreshing! I love you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/chick-fil-record-setting-sales-appreciation-day/story?id=16912978
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way
every time I go into one I am delighted by the exclusively white, wholesome clientele. Just a joy.

Everyone chick at chik fil a is a fucking 8/10 plus.

You never see ugly people working there LOL

Overpriced and the food is too small.

You're just a pig

>You never see ugly people working there LOL
i've noticed this too. why is this?

MY PLEASURE.

smart hiring

Yeah now if only the three in my area didn't collectively decide to exclusively employ fags, trannies, and niggers I might be tempted to eat there once in a while.

It's more than most places (though not five guys level jesus) but it's probably my favorite. Their food is great.

Chick Fil A and Wendy's are the official restaurants of Sup Forums

Isn't the owner against fag marriage to?

this

i'm a poorfag and i need muh deals

I agree. Also their buffalo sauce is impeccable, just like their food. I love how pure and amazing they are, wholesome and satisfactory.

>Christian
>No Jews
>White
>No halaal meat
>Hot cashiers
>Reasonable prices
>Awesome lemonade
>Didn't pander to faggots

Chick Fil A is /ourRestaurant/

Yes

Tempe, Arizona? I've noticed an alarmingly high number of high pitched fabulous types at the register. I've seriously considered calling Pence to deal with them.

Hilarious I was just thinking this the other day. They're always so courteous and never fuck up your order. Sup Forums-Fil-A

Anyone else remember chick-fil-a being spelled chic-fil-a or chik-fil-a?

Kek, the one by me is literally all blacks

CHICK FILA IS NOW THE OFFICIAL FOOD SPONSOR OF Sup Forums

THE FOLLOWING IS NOT WELCOME..
>ANY OTHER FAST FOOD CHAIN
>HALAL HAJI SHABAKU DUH AKBAH KABOB
>ASAIN FOOD (SORRY BUT I AINT TRYNA BE A FEMINIZED QUEER BAITING SOY EATER)

yeah lefties tried a boycott and their sales and stock value went up

dubs

Not Wendy's. too nigger

Post yfw you make 8/10 17 year old cashier say "my pleasure" as many times as possible

>he doesn't know about the diversity at uni chic-fil-as

ChiK timeline

Soy turns people into fags?

Conservative qts

I fucking love CFA and make sure to drop a visit at least once a week for that god-tier spicy chicken sammie with sweet tea and fuckin' waffle fries. Don't forget the CFA sauce.

CFA right down the street gives a 20% military discount.

Chick Fil A is good, but Cane's is hard to beat too

Southeastern Central Pennsylvania, actually. We also have a terrible infestation of Puerto Ricans and other spics.

I miss Chik Fil A so bad - it kept me a live in my college days

I believe our only Chick Fil A int he whole country is at the Calgary Airport. I must eat there!

>exclusively white
where the fuck did this maymay come from?
how could i read something so false, so many times?

I'm pretty sure there's not a single nigger at the CFA near me, and they're always super polite. I've gotten my meal for free twice from them, too.

I remember it being Chicka-fil-a

That was clear since like 2012.

>Sweet tea

Get an Arnold Palmer next time. CFA has the best fucking lemonade I've ever had.

I heard they subtract the price of ingredients you don't want, or is that another restaurant?

It ramps up estrogen production in your body
Eating it occasionally won't fuck you up but being a vegetarian over a few years will condemn you to a life of bitch tits and a girls voice

That's true, I've been to only one Chick-Fil-A in my entire life in Roanoke, VA and I was done eating and decided to empty my tray, but a great young white employee took it from me. Chick-Fil-A is the best fucking fast food ever, I just wish we had that here, at least we got McDonald's and Wendy's.

Those fucking milkshakes, I have to have one every time I go.

Cane's is less consistent.

I've had amazing Raising Cane's experiences and then I've had really disappointing Raising Cane's experiences.

Chick-fil-A is always damn good.

CFA is delicioso ...just because the founder & his sons are christians is no reason to be hatin

>why white people, why oh why??
They generally pay a higher wage, so white kids from a middle-class background who need part-time work will actually consider it.

Closed Sunday so you can spend some time with your family and retain some dignity.

>Why no niggas???
Niggers rarely show up or if they do they are late as a mutha fucka. When they do show they are lazy ass fuck, and spit in white peoples food cause they are jealous/racist.

All you fatfags who eat at McDonalds and BK are literally consuming nigger phlegm and semen

Got a meal plan at college that includes fast food credits, barely used any in the fall so now I can eat at places other than the cafeteria.

Been getting chick-fil-a for like half of my meals for about 5 weeks.

Truly we live in the greatest country

>Not open on Sundays, the day of worship

This triggers the atheist

every time

Weirdest shill thread I've seen
But I do like CFA

Chick-Fil-A is the best fast food place in the world.
Every one I go to, the staff is 90% white, the place is clean, and everyone is friendly and there's never any problems.

I'm allergic to peanuts.

In terms of fast food it's the best there is. It's both the quality and the atmosphere. It's a little pricey but it's worth it.

This happens at the franchise near me:

>police officers eat for free
>only on dine in orders

Place usually has at least 4 cops in it eating lunch or dinner between their shifts. Wouldn't you know it - it's never been robbed?????

Brilliant idea really.

plus the food tastes great.

Mine are a bunch of thicc girls. Like not chubby just the best kind of thicc. Big asses in those khakis.

>"My Pleasure"
"No ladies, the pleasure is all mine."

that food looks awesome. sucks to know i will never get it here in commie land toronto. there would be constant protests outside.

Love it. The only national chain that I'll go to.

Fuck Taco Bell for their employees that refused to sell cops food.

Fuck Micky D's, Wendy's, Burger King, & KFC and the niggers that work there.

Fuck Pizza Hut, Papa John's, and Domino's.

We need to keep our white dollars going to places that support whites.

>incredible value

WoW! Thanks for all the FAT, Chick-fil-a! I find it so hard to come by these days! Maybe sprinkle some sugar in my water to wash it all down!

Thanks,

a White Normal

Literally just ate Chick-fil-a tonight.

Hope a gay cries in the moonlight.

Thought I was the only one to notice this, everytime I walk in this place its like stepping into what America could have been.

>THE FOLLOWING IS NOT WELCOME..
>>ANY OTHER FAST FOOD CHAIN
Whataburger has this window graphic on all of their locations. Come on now.

Just ate there today.
Fucking 10/10

>a White Normal
OUT

>a joy

it truly is.
Chick Fil A breakfast is GOAT.
Spicy chicken biscuit get on my level

Part of me wants them to open on Sundays but part of me realizes it only makes me want it more on the other days they are open

This has been a hiring trend for customer interfacing jobs for years now.

Women and effeminate men. You never see some jock chad at the register because their confidence is intimidating. It's always an effeminate (and often gay) man or woman, because they are non-threatening and less likely to get yelled at by a customer.

Post a picture of your shirtless body, slob.

Chick Fil A is amazing. I live in Arizona where everyone loves it and there's hardly any complaints about them being all religious. But even then it's funny to think liberals get all bent out of shape over it because every one I've been to has hands down the nicest and most tolerant workers I've met in a fast food restaurant.

Change Wendy's to Hardee's/Carl Jr's...Wendy's has become just as bad as Micky D's; nothing but dindus working there.

>no burgers
>based

Pick one

>No slaw extra toast

they should open up a chain here. i don't care how many university students stand outside and scream "Racist! Rapist!" I'm still going. That food looks good.

>two chickfilas in my town i frequent
>enjoy the fries, nuggets, grilled chicken sandwich
>one starts hiring jamaican blacks
>they ask what sauce, get bag no sauce in it
>they forget to put fries in the bag
>hear them talking loudly behind the counter
>other chickfila still has all white staff, maybe a token whitewashed black girl
>they never mess up any orders

hmm

> hur dur dis triggers atheist
Once again, christard, not all people who dont worship a dead jew on a stick are atheists. Let that meme die. I hate when I drive by a shart-mart or chilis/tgi/applebees on a sunday and see the parking lots full. Fucking degenerates.

And Bojangle's.

I work at a Chick Fil A

My boss likes to hire well to do young kids with futures ahead of them

Being hot is just another part of our perfection

chick fil a btfo the fags and just keeps growing

Waffle fries are incredible

They just opened one 5 minutes from where I live. It is by far the best chicken sandwich you will ever eat from a fast food place. Not only that, but it's actually cheaper than the more expensive chicken sandwiches at McDonald's and Wendy's. The chicken nuggets are amazing as well. The staff is nice to the point where it almost uncomfortable. Obviously this is something directed by management and feels a little fake, but it's still kind of nice after going to McDonald's and having the person at the drivethru sigh and roll his eyes when I tell him he fucked up my order.

Chick-fil-a is undoubtedly the whitest fast food restaurant on average. Plus, LGBLT was totally BTFO by chick-fil-a when they bad mouthed gay marriage and got away with it

Had CFA last Friday. So fucking good.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/chick-fil-record-setting-sales-appreciation-day/story?id=16912978

>WEW, hit me!

It's not overpriced for the quality of the chicken you dumbfuck. Go shove your fat face with dollar mcdoubles and die quickly please

You mean the fag population just keeps growing? Every day I go outside and it seems like they're winning.

The only time I ever want chick fil a is on Sundays.

Every male I've ever seen working at this one near where I live is just flamingly homosexual

hands, speech, everything, it's awful

Sounds like you're being groomed to suck his dick. Almost nobody has a good future ahead of them. That you now believe you do is indicative of indoctrination.

>Tfw you don't live nearby chik flies
>tfw you live in the corner of the United States
>Tfw you don't see 8/10 who are just the right amount of thicc
Why live ?

Literally the only time I've ever had food poisoning. I know it was them because the only meal my brother and I shared was this and we both ended up suffering it.

And the portions suck dick for the price.

Yeah, I don't give a fuck about any of that. The chicken is tasty.

Its and You'll also notice this at Menards and other bluecollar or smart hiring establishments

>t.achmed il mahmoud bin jazeera

That's the thing lefties will never understand. CFA isn't anti gay, they will easily employee respectful gays who follow company policy.

They just believe marriage is between a man and a woman

hello shareblue

>tfw isis joins in your conversation about a Christian restaurant
Did not know you guys had this restraint there. Also Rare screen capping your ass

Food wise, cane's is great. but the service is hit or miss and the crazy crap on the wall gets less entertaing each visit. They've over expanded the franchise

nice faggot, I'm not even joking. We both had it coming out both ends for 3 days and my shit was white for a month. Horrible.

>Shilling a fast food restaurant on Sup Forums

Wew lad