Soft wood lumber tax

Fuck you america
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

This is what constant shitposting has come to Canada. Hope you can change your ways.

We should tax their leafs too just for bants

I fail to see why this is bad thing.

Did you think MAGA included Canada, you stupid fucking leaf?

Shouldn't have let your cuck Trudeau try to fuck with big boy TRUMP.

This won't even effect cucks in cities
This will hurt white middle/lower class blue collar workers

I'll show YOU some soft wood.
*unzips dick*

>implying I give a fuck about rural and suburban retards

So? Stop having a shit country, learn to fend for yourself

> know Trump's team lurks
> leaf post all the time
> "But why does America hate us?!"

Fucking leafs.

just use hard wood, ya bimbo

wasn't the entire point of free trade to avoid these types of dealy doolies?

Actually on second thought, this may help stimulate a resurgence of local manufacturing/refining as opposed to simply exporting.

Haha get rekt maple niggers

Day of the rake is upon us

Even the wood is soft in that cucked shithole of a country.

day
of
the
rake

This. I'm pretty much all for it. Canuck living in the US btw.

THIS IS AWESOME!

Now we can revitalize the lumber industry in the Pacific Northwest and undo the phony 'environmentally conscious' laws of the 80s!

THIS IS FUCKING HUGE GUYS!

Ooh yes.
Hit me again President Trump!
Punish this dirty leaf until I dribble syrup..

It's time

(((free trade)))

THE DAY OF THE RAKE HAS COME

Canada is now going to descend into a third world country. All we have is trees and oil. Oil prices are low these days and now we have to deal with this shit. Fuck Drumpf!

This. Canada needs to learn to support itself and buy our own shit.

Go back to China

MAPLED!

This is the day of the rake!

I can't wait!

Oh, I thought your little pool boy PM was going to be a killer at negotiating. Day of the rake has come

This is good in the long run.
We need to stop exporting resources, and start refining them at home, for our own market

>for our own market
i.e. chinamen and syrians

If Leaf Land put a 20% tariff on the electricity it sells to the USA we'd have to pay it.

That's why trade wars are a bad thing.

Every nation should be able to stand on its own.

>Day of the Rake arrives
>Americans realize they don't remember how rakes work, and all of their Mexican landscapers have been deported
>nothing happens

Only gonna raise the price of your houses even more.

Enough welfare gib me dat for you fucking race traitor redneck syrup swilling commies.

Get bent. America is turning on the industry shit now. No more leafs, no more beaners, America for whites now.

we are going to punish you even harder for electing a cuckold faggot "male feminist" who wants to import africans to fuck his wife

This is what you get for non-stop shitposting. Nobody here feels sorry for you, leaf. Fuck you, and FUCK YOUR ECONOMY!

No surprise Canada has a surplus of softwood.

OAK'D

you should have bought the milk.

Buying your own shit is okay, but selling exports do bring money into your economy.

>This will hurt white middle/lower class blue collar workers
Gotta remove the last remnants of white people somehow.

There are other countries to trade with.

Damn,looks like we'll just have to bring back coal

>This won't even effect cucks in cities
wow okay
>canada destroyed themselves
>imports niggers and gooks
>expects america to bail them out instead of further exploit them
what have you done for me?

Good thing we take in refugees!

Nope.

I'll just buy less expensive domestic lumber.

Checkmate, maple nigger

REKT

I mean it will hurt our loggers and their familes.

why is that our problem

looks like you'll have to get a job at changs restaurant washing dishes now leafs

Fpbp

HA HA

fuck you Bret Hart and hockey

This why Trump attacks environmentalists and the whole green bullshit, because he knows that the whole green cause is been weaponized against USA and they put laws to stop progress and hit workers to create social troubles because there are less jobs. The left is poisonous they have done this in south America, they say capitalism doesn't work while sabotaging it

Have you notice that countries that are from the left aren't target of this green activists despite being big contaminators?

>implying living in the suburbs doesn't cost a ton of money
>implying dumb people can be wealthy
It's why you're shitposting from the library internet connection you chug.

We have to unite against the american menace.

See even the aussie shitlords agree

day of the rake is coming

Good, the logging industry here needs a policy reform.

Not just this industry, every policy that is hey "lets just give the land and ressources freely away to private foreign industry for 40 years."

kek

Day of Rake is here, syrup niggers, time to atone for your shit posting ways

Is this the long-awaited Day of the Rake?

BTW, let's not forget out cheap dollar will prop up more export too, soft lumber will suffer but other industry, like engineered lumber might thrive.

okay?

This is only the beginning

the problem is that the US doesn't log nearly on the level we used to, because of (((environmentalists))) suing to shut down lumber mills.

The area I live in used to have 6 large lumber mills churning out lumber products constantly. Now we have 1

Get raked you fucking leaf. You will pay for building a communist muslim Chinese commune on our border.

Your whole pile is gonna burn.

you have driven yourselves to this moment, by feeling overly secure in your alliance with the states, so much so that you openly mock the U.S. daily, and now we will leaf you in the dirt and move forward with our goal of bringing home industry. Your people's concerns our not ours. Get your shit together, its not fall yet.

Wait a second
>Live in Vancouver
>All houses are made of wood
>???
>That'll be 6 million for a house, goy, should have bought when they were only 4 million

Fuck you too Canada.

This is just a sign of the coming day of the rake

>leaf

>putting duty on raw materials

For what possible purpose? You put tariffs on FINISHED goods to protect your own industries, why would you ever want to keep raw materials out? Pure, unadulterated foolishness.

>be Justin Trudeau
>get your softwood lumber taxed
>instead of tariffing them back or using the FTA he decides to seriously ponder China Free Trade
What's worse is that every other party with MPs in the House agrees with this.
Canada needs a Nationalist Party.

STOP IT BURGERS! It's not too late, you're fucking up with your best trading and most loyal partners, why u not want international frendz?!

>Tfw the day of the rake is upon us
Can't wait desu

>monocle falls off britautist's face

Fuck you and your trees you hippy faggots

This is just going to raise American construction costs.

yeah. It's almost like Canada as a country probably shouldn't be constantly talking shit about its major trade partner and military shield.

We will get over it. Quit whining, ya fuckin' pansy.

fucking retribution for your shitposting, better get your act together mr maple

Whats a leaf go for in $CDN? Yeah, nothing.

burger'd

no problem man you have a welfare state, it's all good

Who cares. Trudeau would have just given the money to another country anyway.

Because his goal is to prop up lumber industry in america.

This will create jobs and as a bonus piss off environmentalist.

DESU, the whole system isnt fair. Land in the US is managed and privately owned by small local owners. They suffer because for years we have been dumping this ressource a way lower cost than they possibly can.

Here in Canada, the land is public and given to major corporations for exploitation, they don't evenreally have to manage it efficiently. If something, environementalist should be happy about this policy change in the US.

>Canada is such pussies even their wood is soft

Holy fuck, I have never seen this many cry babies before. I honestly have a hard time believing they're all Canadians. I knew Canada in general was getting boned, didn't know I was surrounded by a bunch benders.

Remind me again how these people not living in my country matter
You chose Justin, he is your president not the god emperor

Canada has no problem with this. We are already in talks with china for a lumber trade deal. America is only hurting themselves... oh well. Nice trump you got there.

I literally use a rake once a week
You and the eurocucks forget that lawn care service is a meme when it comes to suburban areas that aren't directly in the city because everyone has their own tools and lawn care equipment and takes care of their own lawn and house problems

>follow america into a shitty middle eastern war just because we're bros
>this is how they repay us

*Tomahawked

Trade Wars begin - this will not end well, never has. Why not price controls?

>Implying going in was an option
Would you have rather had a united middle east go to war at full strength with the west motherfucker?

Lumber prices are already up 20% because a deal expired. This will just transfer money from people to the inefficient lumber industry.

This sucks for me in West Central Idaho because we have a bit of logging here already . The log trucks suck to get behind and in the Backcountry they drive like shit . Even with their decks up they drive like liberals . Bullies of the highway here .