Redpill me on drugs. A friend from high school died from a heroin overdose ;_;

Redpill me on drugs. A friend from high school died from a heroin overdose ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dAHoxaphbEs
youtube.com/user/WinonaStateWAGS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What more redpilling could you need? Isn't the lesson obvious?

good riddance

theres your fucking redpill. try not to choke on it.

>A friend from high school died from a heroin overdose
If this doesn't redpill you you're wasting your time

How dumb are you?

He's in a better place than you, even if he's in Hell.

drugs are so good your life will be lived in reference to them after you do them. it's basically for weak morons who can't imagine that it's true. it is

Don't do heroin

Your friend is just one of the thousands of people who die every day from heroin. One of my EMT friends spends his days constantly shooting narcan up junkies and pulling dead people off the toilet, out of cars, from behind furniture, and from other random places where they shot up.

Everyone knows a handful of people who have died of an overdose at this point. It's honestly an epidemic, at least in some areas of the US

Lots of people have issues controlling their substance usage. Some drugs, however, will kill you if you abuse them too much. They played with fire and got burned.

t. One of my best friends OD'd on heroin

My brother died of a heroin overdose, but it was his choice so fuck him. I'd rather do better for myself and learn rather than dictate others. Survival of the fittest.

On a scale of metrosexual hipster from Williamsburg to rolling coal in a lifted truck how much of a hillbilly are you?

Some people can do recreational drugs without addiction or at least be functional enough for it not to affect their lives to adversely. To "maintain" as it's called. Others fall into addiction and hit bottom rather quickly. There is no in-between. I've had some fun times on some very hard drugs. Never been arrested. Never missed work. I've see others lives destroyed by hard drugs. That's the truth of them from my first hand experience.

Let drug addicts die because it'll weed out addiction which will decrease degeneracy, thus improving the human race.

Here's your answer for everything you need to know youtube.com/watch?v=dAHoxaphbEs seriously though, you millennials that were born in 90's and up how dumb are you?

Maybe you should try heroin

And you say your redpilled fuckin fag u sound like a nigger

I'm a recovered addict. Eight years clean.
Junkies want to be junkies. They decide to be addicts. It doesn't sneak up on you. You make a decision to forgo life and get high. And you don't care. The only way to get clean is to realize drugs are garbage, all the people you know are garbage, you've turned your life into garbage, for garbage. And then you stop. Heroin isn't actually physically addicting. The only drug that really kills you if you go cold turkey is alcohol. You can't trick yourself, you can delude yourself, but eventually truth wins.

My dr just wrote me a script for 90 oxys for my back pain without even touching my back. Yeah, there is prescription problem in America

Why do you white people feels the need to try heroin?

Don't you have just as good drugs that don't involve dying?

uh its cocaine thats not physically addicting. Heroin is massively physically addicting which is why people have withdrawals.

That being said, yes the withdrawal wont kill you like alcohol or benzo withdrawal.

dying was part of my plan

I'm curious because it's one of those obviously white drugs, that's a problem only between white populations.

People in here don't do heroin, and they don't do it in Africa either, the two non whithes continents.

Recovered alcoholic. I agree with you, I think all addicts are just running away and hiding from some horror or pain within themselves. You only stop when you're tired of running and willing to do whatever it takes to fix yourself and stop abusing (insert drug here).

>friend died from heroin
>not redpilled about how drugs are degenerate
how? are you avoiding reality?

thats because they're too poor.
why would a drug lord try to sell drugs to starving africans when he could target rich white people.

Wtf was I going to do? A drug addict is an addict no matter what, I don't want to bother having a portion of my paycheck going towards jails and rehabilitation centers. Let them kill themselves, its for the best. Maybe if we lived in a homogeneous cultured that would be a reasonable comment, but we don't. America is dead, just a country representing a lack of identity.

They're not that expensive, we also have rich people here, that are addicts to everything under the sun, besides the dumb shit you always die for.

If youre gonna do any hard drugs, do meth. Nothing like tweakin for 3 days straight no food no water.

drugs are bad

Drugs are 'supposed' to enhance the human body's capabilities. However due to their unique structure, it is addicting. These two traits catches the eye of (((merchants))) to take advantage. Since once you've tasted one bit of it, addiction will slowly spiral down to the point of overdose. Check the Opium Wars, it destroys the riches of a country; drains manpower due to drugs being addictive and destroys economies due to black markets. Trust me, as a Flip living in a drug-infested country, it's very hard to eradicate; unless if you have the support of the people against it.

Only in the shit hole backwater religious states where they treat drug addiction like every other social malady. They ignore it or try to "pray" it away.

We dont have a big herion problem where I live because junkies get treatment.

D U E R T E

Duterte's under fire from the commies, ISIS, and corrupt politicians who benefit from 'drug trade'. It's organized crime, user. (((They))) benefit from the people's suffering. Placing international complaints and tarnishing the image of the current justice system we use.

Fact is everyone is different. Why do people become slop hogs or serial killers..The heroin of sixties was deliberately kept low potency...What if the only booze was flavored moonshine...All this shit will come back at you, so do some readings throughout history...you might get a clue why people do stupid crap...maybe

I thought I was like this with weed until I vacationed in a state where it was legal for a few weeks.

...then I just stopped caring about it. It was everywhere. I could smoke pot whenever with my friends.

Back home though, its like I need to smoking all the time or else I won't be able to get it again. My dealer needs the money or this reason or that. Decided just to quit and only smoke when I visit my friends.

Shit just needs to be legalized, then the stupid culture will evaporate I bet a lot of people are like me, only getting it because its well...a hassle to get as weird as that sounds.

So true...Folks like to think certain things are unique to their day and age, but nope...Alcohol has destroyed countries on its own..Russia...

How's that Shabu going Rodrigo?

User: [email protected]
PW: WSUWGSS1848*1
youtube.com/user/WinonaStateWAGS

Have Fun

Holy shit that's close enough.

You are a nice fellow.

How do they even get that much heroine anyway?

Isn't most of afghanistan seized by US forces?

Have an online acquintance from the Philippines, asked him what he thought of Duterte, he said, "we love him. He's OUR President".

>died from an overdose
>friend had aids
>you butt fucked him
>you're a fag

We need more of them. They are adding a element of natural selection that our society desperately needs.