Has anyone here actually met a Sup Forums user in real life? Tell us your story

Has anyone here actually met a Sup Forums user in real life? Tell us your story.

>at Trump rally back in 2015
>post picture of my spot in the rally
>another user does the same
>autistically estimate where user by analyzing the angle of the picture relative to the podium and the clothes the people in front of him were wearing
>see user
>he's a young White guy on his phone
>don't know if he ever saw me

post-Trump barely counts as Sup Forums, at the very least you wouldn't be able to differentiate between a Sup Forums user and and any normal dude

I don't talk to losers so probably not.

I did. He would browse Sup Forums at work with images turned off on his computer.

how do you think then?

Why didn't you go talk to him? Always take those chances, user.

I'm a girl and think 90% of Sup Forums are angry manchildren

My roommate

Well alot of my friends go on Sup Forums, but at NYC anti Trump march I was wearing my MAGA hat and saw some guy wearing his too. He was British and I just said happy to see someone who had some sense in him. Started talking about tucker carlson, then Kek, then I just Asked if he goes on Sup Forums and he said yeah and we laughed. Great guy, was working for barclays as an Intern and they sent him here.

I grew up and still live five minutes away from the Starbucks where the first HWNDU took place but never went. Can't say I really regret it.

Once. Met him at a political event in my state. He was soft spoken and generally a cool guy.

No because I'm the only person in my state that knows how to use the internet. Everyone else in this state is too busy beating their wives and knocking up their daughter to be bothered with learning the internet

A few times yes although I'd not recognize them in the light

>at gas station paying for gas.
>Three cars full of nignogs pull up barring ungodly loud music and being disruptive.
>Cute girl gives me annoyed look
>This is it....cant hold back autisim and yellz "WE WAS KANGZ!!"
>Girl behind counter busts out laughin and responds with "and sheeeeiiit. Where's our gibs?"
>We make eye contact again and know we're hiding power levels.
>Next day I go in same gas station and shes working again. She slides me piece of paper with her number on it
>Been talking and hanging out for about 2 months now and things are going good. Wish me luck anons

Ok

>At inauguration, waiting for it to start
>chatting with people around me
>Start talking with some skeleton wearing army surplus jacket, black cargo pants, and fucking fingerless gloves like from drive
>Says he unironically takes super male vitality for some self diagnosed hormone issue
>Went to about half a dozen Trump rallies
>Called some protester a cuck
>Took a selfie with some other random guy wearing a pepe shirt

All in all pretty nice guy, but the stereotypical cringy Sup Forums user

I met up with a Sup Forumsack at the protests in Portland. We did a livestream and ran around with a "PRAISE KEK" sign shouting memes and thanking riot police for their service

Overall 8/10

Yep, he was autistic. No joke.

>Be sniping Gundam figurines on eBay with cell app
>Security detail says it's nearly time
>tell him it's 1:11
>"Oh shit, trips." - Security Detail
>I say "darn tootin" and pat him on the back
>It's just about Spice time

You guys are crazy, love you all, God Bless America.

I mean the dude on your thingy is white so it's all good, remember not to burn coal.

At school guy drew pepe on chalkboard and
someone erased it. I wrote REEEEE over it when I came back by and found that someone erased it. He spotted me, few words were exchanged. Been over a month now and communication has been strictly through chalkboard scribbles. Tendies, Kek, Reeee, etc....

My ex

I unknowingly got her into this shithole

Went to a party once. The tallest bloke there put on Shadilay and left.

Could've been a ledditor. Who knows.

This makes me embarrassed to be seen anonymously here.

>Next day I go in same gas station and shes working again. She slides me piece of paper with her number on it
this level of virgin LARP lmao

>put on Shadilay and left.

Fucking lmao

I told co workers that i browse pol before and showed them what goes on here.

They were baffled cause u can tell by my flag I'm non white

All my friends since I moved, I met through Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

They're all fucking insane.

might have been me - in the NW?

tits or gtfo roastie

Alabama? Mississippi?

I don't understand this meme. Is there some kind of friction between MGTOW and white nationalist girls? I don't see why these groups would ever interact.

BUY MY PENIS PILLS I'M ALEX JONES

A guy from /o/ slept on my couch for a night when he was riding his motorcycle across the country once. He tagged my truck with a WAT racing development sticker. cant remember if its still there.

hey, im a girl on the internet too! :3c
Uguu, wanna make out?

I saw a guy on the sidewalk dressed in a crusade costume and I looked at him as I drove past with my arm raised out the window yelling DUES VULT !!!

>at Top Dog in Berkeley last night
>some faggot was talking to the sausage slinger about antifa and how they're bought and paid for.
>Me: you're talking about George Soros?
>Faggot (big smile): oh, this user gets it!
>oneofus.jpg

Im a guy and think 10% of people that say they are girls on the internet are looking for attention for the sole fact that they are female because in real life they are not attractive enough to garner attention from guys. The other 90% is a mix of guys trolling and trannies who want to be girls.

Wow, that close to ground zero, no less!

walked into an (epic) tech startup. The guy explaining his bit of it is sitting at a computer called. KEK.
but yeah, bump into them loads. Pretty obvious who is on here by their social media output

what the fuck
why would they be talking about that to some berkeley fag

Berkeley town was actually one of the most conservative places in California. Super closetted tho, but they love that yuppy money.

Yes at HWNDU. Other than that I've been starting to hangout with a group of anons (mostly Sup Forums, but making the shift toward Sup Forums) in the city. I don't get where the whole "meet ups are for fags Sup Forums is all losers" meme comes from. About 80% of the all the pollacks I've met are really cool guys.

my man got me into Sup Forums

>on /b in school instead of studying
>teacher sees me
Pssh he has no idea how cool i am.
>straight up rips and dips past me
Disgusting protein gas
>'fucking btard'
Goddamn i have always hated /fit fags since

I met Trump...so yes.

his/her name was paddy, my first of many Sup Forumsack lovers, we met on an obscure malayaysian underwater basket weaving image board sharing pics where we eventually decided to meet in an obscure part of the world, an idyllic place known as kekistan.

She's in my therapy group. She's really hot, too. I have no reason to lie on the internet.

was this in pennsylvania

I walked by someones computer at uni and he was looking at Ben Garrison cartoons.

Wish I talked to him now because I'm really lonely.

I hope never to see this weird ppl

Top Dog is a small local chain of hot dog shops. They've always had lolbertarian comics and manifestos taped to the walls. I imagine the owner hates hippies and republicans.

All the time.

I don't know about any IRL

but like 3 other people in my team speak channel out of a regular 15 people certainly come here but we never directly mention it. You can certainly bank on people coming here by what they talk about and how we all fuck with the more liberal players.

He was a 400 pound blob who caimed he was a master hacker.

I have a Jewish friend who frequently does Nazi marches while singing Nazi songs. He's a Sup Forums user.

Any /pol acks at UCD in Denver?

have a few Sup Forumsacks on my normie book never met one IRL

Pretty anticlimactic, but yeah.
>campus Antifa put me on a "fascist watch list" freshman year
>decided to embrace it and grab a pepe pin for my bookbag
>be a junior now
>freshman user notices the pin and confirms he's a Sup Forumsack
>we have like two more conversations
>cool dude, but he's a few rings higher on the social latter than I am, so no great friendships ever really came of it
>I think he's some kind of athlete, from one of the weather families at school, probably going to become a frat bro
>I'm a part time wageslave, lower middle class, kind of lost most of my friends over the past year, so a bit of a "drive out to the middle of nowhere and spend the day fishing" kind of guy right now
>he's a cool guy, but I don't think we'll ever really be Sup Forumsbros
>class is almost over, so, unless kek has other plans, we'll probably never meet again
That's about all, OP. Sup Forums is not one person and meeting another Sup Forumsack irl isn't really a grand new guarantee of friendship. But meeting anon2 in class at least gave me hope that this board is not all lowlife neckbeards.

holy fucking shit, i actually made the original template for this meme, so glad to see it evolve and spread

when i just saw this i thought it seemed insanely familiar, then i did a reverse image search and found the first one i made (pic related)

this makes me unironically happy :)

Every time I've run into someone from Sup Forums they inevitably end of trying to suck my dick. I met someone from Sup Forums at a party, /fit/ at Golds gym, and a guy from here at a Trump rally. They always seem like cool bros at first but it ends up with them being creepy faggots.

I live in Vermont. Land of pioneering gay rights and abolishing slavery. We were the first state to get called for Shillery. Bitch u think I've ever met a Sup Forumsfag?

IRL meetup in Milpitas CA, before the election. Only one other person came. I'm white, he was a young .. part-Japanese guy, part, not sure. He was quite smart, smarter than me not that that's saying much. We ate, talked Trump (he said I should put my Trump hat away, there were mostly Mexicans in the restaurant and our waiter was Mexican). And that was it. We were both disappointed that more people didn't show up. He'd traveled for a couple of hours - I felt bad for him.

Technically, my brother.
I never even talked about this place.

I'm in VT too boyo

You should have sucked his cock to make him feel better

Met on the bus. He was wearing a MAGA hat, and I asked if he was an actual Truml supporter. He said yes, and I mentioned I was too, and shit post on pol a lot.
He asked for my number and we clicked really well. We talk non-stop all the time. He bought me a MAGA hat for my birthday recently and I wore it to my exams.

I know another two pop users, one I met in class first year, and the other I met third year.
I'm really fond of both. We never shot post around the same time though.

What's his endgame?

I think you're a little lampskin honey, now go to bed

>Hey rabbi, what'ya doing?

BBRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

fucking btard

where are you from, fellow leaf?

i saw one of my college roommates on some board, don't recall what, think it was Sup Forums though
shit kid, shit board

Awe. Good luck user :)

Did you suck his cock?

If you lads are ever in new delhi; Leave message here and I will meet; I need Nazi friends in real life.

>meeting Sup Forumstard
>Tell us your story.
i rubbed lotion on it, then flayed it and ate it with fava beans

Oh yeah? Same here, you in Astoria?

I met a good bro at work once when i was fairly new at my job

>supervisor sends group email to team
>instructions are vague as fuck and everyone is confused
>someone initiates group chat on lync
>im greentexting the entire time because im afflicted with autism
>bro sidebar messages me

>where do you post?
>meh just Sup Forums and Sup Forums

we go to lunch twice a week now.

yeah i met a guy once. we had a subway together and i don't think i've seen him since. i was being racist and he was like kinda not cool with it. we're both white.

Will you suck my cock?

I know that feeling user. Seeing your OC float around Sup Forums and twitter is easily the best feeling in the world.

My two coworkers are Sup Forumstards.
I don't know how they got three of us mongoloids in one place but its pretty cool.

I know someone who browses whatever the Sup Forums subreddits are. Pretty autistic memer desu

And my dad browses here.
He doesn't post, and he doesn't like most of it, but he casually mentioned he saw it on my computer one time over the summer and decided to look for himself.
Yes, I am disturbed by the amount of intrusion, but he's a pretty cool dad, so whatever.
He had a rough relationship with his dad, so he tries to make it up by finding what I'm in to and educating himself on it so he can communicate better, even though I'm in college and we rarely see one another anymore.
He literally memorized all the characters from Metroid when I was a kid and asked me my thoughts on Adam when Other M was released.
Kind of a helicopter, but a great dad.

I made the Shadilay remix on youtube, you don't know how happy I am that it blew up so much. Almost 1 mil views

Yeah it was fucking weird, was on a Canada pol thread, some guy mentioned a city that sounded like mine, turns out we live in the same town a block away from each other.

don't lie you fucking white beta cuck

Some guy tried to rob me and I shoved my 10mm in his face. He say my Trump slide plate cover in the reflection of my sunglasses and said "hey don't you post on Sup Forums?" We laughed and went out for beers. I then bought him an F350 with a snow plow and sander and he has a business now.

I'm a doge

On the internet no one knows you're a doge

Met a couple of /b oldfags once

My roomate for a summer camp turned me on to pol. He was 19. It actually confirmed most of the users here are in highschool or under 20.

I come on about once a month. Went on every day during the election, but now have lost interest.

This. Sup Forums goes from 0/10 kissless ugly fat neckbeards

to 10/10 beauty tier chads

Why? Because both don't give a shit about what other people think.

I'm a waiter, living in Woolloomooloo . Recently I was in a long line at the grocery store. I was buying peppercorns to refill my pepper grinder when femanon walked up behind me in line.

She just had one item to buy, so she asked me if she could cut in front of me. Sure. But I wanted to get something out of it.

I unscrewed my now empty thermos of coffee and asked if she'd piss in it in exchange. She hesitated, and looked me over as if I was crazy. A heavyset elderly woman standing behind her leaned over and asked Well, are you gonna or not. femanon laughed, amused at the lady's interest in the matter.

She took the thermos from me and held it under her skirt, her other hand disappearing beneath her to pull her panties out of the way. Soon, the sound of her pissing into the thermos began to mingle with the sounds of the grocery store. Attention bakery department. Two, zero, one. blared the computerized voice over the PA system. The beeps of the cashier passing items over the scanner punctuated the sound of frothing piss filling up the thermos.

Eventually she finished, and though I didn't ask her to, she put the cap on and tightened it, wiping off the piss that clung to the side of the thermos with the back of her shirt cuff. I thanked her and took it from her, then let her move in front of me. She smiled and stood in front of me, waiting for her turn in line.

I still have that thermos in the back of my refrigerator. Someday, I'll drink it and beat off like crazy.

Wait did you really set this guy up to make money instead of killing him? Any proof?

>Be me, on train
>Decide to browse Sup Forums
>Guy next to me takes notice
>Laughs and says "I browse that place too"
>Autism kicks in and I say not a word
>Guy eventually changes seats
I need fucking help, guys!

>don't give a shit about what other people think.
couldn't be more wrong.

Yes. Some fat kid I work with who tried telling me dogs dont kill for sport and I'm going to kill my heart by using prework out. Remind you this kid was a fat fuck telling me what's bad for my heart. Lol plus he talk about pokemon every day and never had a gf.

He told me how his family and friends were violently attacked by niggers in South Africa.