One of many reasons autists might be god's chosen people

You know how Muslims are supposed to dress modestly. When you see a very religious Muslim, like some old first generation immigrants for example, they often wear clothes in just one color, brown, grey or black for example.

Think of how autists, schizophrenics and some others dress. They usually don't have a lot of bright colors, very trendy clothes, clothes with print and images, a lot of jewelry, tattoos, piercings etc. It's as if they have an internal guide telling them to dress a certain way and don't need to read about it in a book. Whereas niggers do need to read it in a book or else they will dress like total pimps.

jews are gods chosen people goyim

There's also something called the ten lost tribes of Israel. Some believe they will return. I think I read somewhere some believe they will return close to the end times.

I've been wondering if autism is in the Bible by some other name, and schizophrenia. You know Orwellian newspeak, how they manipulate the narrative to manipulate minds. Maybe autism isn't new, it was just known by some other name in the past. I've been wondering if autism is the Egypt of the Bible and schizophrenia or psychosis is Babylon.

Another thought I've had is if all the people around you, in your outer world, are actually parts of yourself. And the fragmentation into a perceived you and them was The Fall or whatever it's called. Admittedly I haven't read a lot of the Bible or the Quran. I've tried but I feel stupid because I hardly understand anything of it. I also lack the motivation sadly. Anyway, maybe when you ascend you enter the "new world order", where all the people you perceive to be other people become part of yourself fully. I think it was something along those lines I was speculating.

I've also noticed that autists seem to have very stiff movements. Normal people, especially niggers, usually have very relaxed movements and spread out a lot more. You never see autists spread out their arms the way neurotypicals do, instead they tend to "curl up as if he is trying to minimize his exposure to the exterior world" as one quote says, taken from a different context. Not sure whether that might be an indication of being God's chosen. But to me it seems to imply you're clashing with the physical world as opposed to being part of it like a fish in water, and I think that might be part of what being God's chosen means.

Sounds a lot like gnosticism desu senpai

I know a little bit about gnosticism but not much.

Early on in the Quran there's a passage about the Jews in Babylon. Maybe when someone is chosen by God they can choose between two paths. One leads to being a manipulator of the masses, or is an attempt at becoming that, perhaps unknowingly, and the other leads to becoming a slave and that includes breeding mongrel children.

The material universe was created by something that shouldn't have been to begin with. We are governed by the laws of a demon. Read the old Testament. Yahweh is an evil god.

In my opinion everything material is evil. Therefore breeding is the greatest sin.

It is a concept I wrestle with. Humans don't use DNA to make humans, DNA uses humans to make DNA. I can't tell if breeding is evil. I can't tell if existence itself is evil.

It is difficult to find the truth and parse through everything without letting it make one mad. When one considers Kantian philosophy and more archaically, Gnosticism, the abyssal depths of the unknown become even more daunting.

>abyssal depths of the unknown become even more daunting.
not sure what you mean, but if you fade away into oblivion there's no depth at all, only emptiness

Existence and the proliferation of beings is merely the One communicating with itself as it progresses through the multiverse. You could consider it to be a movement, of sorts.

So you mean autists force people to wear things that don't trigger their autism?

Look, forget about all that. Religions wear what they wear the same way a gang has gang colours.

The abyss is emptiness and not emptiness amigo. Even in death we are not released from existence, we are composed of the cosmos. I don't know what is scarier; the fact that we are never fully released of our material nature or the fact that we don't know what exists beyond our material nature.

In early old testament times, everyone was "schizophrenic", in a more rational sense of the word. They all heard their own internal thought processes as a literal voice, and this worked very well in the simple orderly social systems of the time.

t. The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind

The one is a cunt, then.

You don't hear your own internal thought processes occasionally?

Sometimes, but not often and not as a literal auditory voice.

I heard da'at.

The two halves of the brain were once one. The autist brain sctructure may be a throwback. Why we exist I'm not sure.

I find it interesting that some book said something about how in descended times, near the bottom part of the cycle of the universe, the kali yuga or something similar to that, there was a lot of technology. Fuck, I don't know where I saw that quote. When I grew up I didn't get along with people my own age, which I read later on is part of autism, so I might be autistic but I don't know. Anyway I think it's interesting that I seem to have had some kind of connection to nature as a child. Not sure if everyone has it, but it didn't seem to me at the time like most others had it. I also think it's interesting how a mind can perhaps shift from autistic to psychotic.