What did he mean by this?

This is some tortured syntax.

Rather than waiting for Mexico to get the money for it, we use our own money to start it and then later tax Mexico to make our money back with interest

I'm not falling for that bait and switch.

>What did he mean by this?

He meant "Mexico doesn't want to pay and I can't make them".

He's just preparing his voters anuses for yet another failure. But really he doesn't need to do that because they'll keep thinking it's all part of a master plan no matter what. He can kill himself at the state of the union and they'll proclaim it a masterstroke of 7D water polo.

>and then later tax Mexico

Fucking hilarious, but even more hilarious will be watching you make up stories about how it's really a good thing you only built a shitty fence around a few cities, because it would have been too expensive to do something more. He's a maverick! Cost saver! And /technically/ the wall did get built! Just 3 miles of it, but that's more than Obummer or Shillary would have built.

I want reddit to leave.

Is this what the basketball Americans mean when they say 'fuck up some commas'

I don't even give a shit if the Mexicans pay for anything as they're looking at a big god damn wall when they're standing on the southern side of it

I read this in Christian Weston Chandler's voice.

He means Americans are cucked retards

I literally don't even give a fuck if we pay for it. I'll write a god damned check right now.

Only rural and suburban people are retards.

I don't actually care if our taxes pay for the wall. At least they'll be going to something I can fucking see and touch instead of some asshole bureaucrat's wallet.

We need the wall for the leverage to get Mexico to pay for the wall.

>in some form

He's saying that one way or another Mexico will pay for the wall but in order to start the construction as soon as possible it will be financed by the American people.

yup. I'd rather pay for a wall than 100 schools a day for the children of illegals.

>preparing for failure
bitch i will gladly pay my tax dollars to a wall. congress wastes more in like 4 days than the entire wall would cost

we have a 30million dollar a year god damned "african development foundation" sponsored by tax dollars for fuck sake

lol drumpf is finished

>a good thing you only built a shitty fence

>I don't actually care if our taxes pay for the wall.
>I literally don't even give a fuck if we pay for it.
>i will gladly pay my tax dollars to a wall

The talking points have already changed. Redditors will defend this.

Drones and satellite based tracking might actually have worked.

Syntax for jews is

so are border walls

muh drumpf

>I'm not falling for that bait and switch.
That's literally always been the plan though. He said it at multiple rallies.

Says increasingly nervous man for the 187th time in the past 10 months.

>I don't care if I pay for the wall
>I don't care if Hillary gets locked up
>I don't care if we just continue shipping the jobs to China
>I don't care if we're playing world police and bombing peasants on the other side of the world
>I don't care if he surrounds himself with Jews and wades into the swamp and never comes out again
>I don't care if he puts his daughter and her husband in the white house to conduct state business
>I don't care if he cracks down on wikileaks
>I don't care if Obamacare stays in place
So why exactly did you vote for this guy again?

he can't wait to start building the wall

he has to get the wall Complete within his first term

He can't wait to get the money from mexico

he has to start construction now so it can get done within the first few years. Later he will impose a tax on mexican imports to pay for the wall

pic related. CleverGirl.gif