Shills actually believe these autists can overrun the DMZ and go toe to toe with US and SK Soldiers and muhreens

>Shills actually believe these autists can overrun the DMZ and go toe to toe with US and SK Soldiers and muhreens
How do we cure this epidemic of faggotry?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CAXTAv8eqzM
dieselpunks.org/profiles/blogs/battlefield-swarm-of-bees
youtube.com/watch?v=v8TmU5bXZ9M
youtube.com/watch?v=7h0s_62jXuk
dailywesterner.com/news/2017-04-19/kim-jong-un-trolled-trump-satellite-images-expected-to-show-north-korea-readying-a-nuke-found-a-game-of-volleyball-instead/
youtube.com/watch?v=NHgvPx4vA6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Couldn't do it 70 years ago.

These faggots stick out like a sore thumb. Surely they didn't intend for that camouflage to work, r-right?

Pushed the Norks all the way to the Chinese border, Chinamen intervened and threw massive waves of teenage cannon fodder at us. The average US rifleman could only fire his rifle so many times before he had to reload.

can someone help me understand what the hats do in battle? like how does that help?

That's some 11th level marksmanship

This
I remember talking to old ass vets that did Korea, they said their barrels would literally melt because of the endless fucking waves.
We didn't have the manpower in present in that theater to fight that trash

Da Rill of Dear Reader will guide boorets to Yankee dogs. I dont need to aim or even open my ayes!

Also, I'd be willing to bet the chinks purposefully train these guys to be shit at combat in case they ever wanted to fuck them up just based on how they're shooting
They're the Wimp Lo of the world

When the weed hits you

Jesus Christ, what a meat grinder.

I'm skeptical of even Chinas combat prowess. I'm sure the Russians teach them a thing or two, but whens the last time a Chinese soldier saw combat?

I just noticed that everyone is the same exact guy.

Dats racist

they would have better aim if they opened their eyes

>Don't fire until you see the whites in their eyes*
>*may not apply in all combat situations

They're not combat proven but I'd be willing to bet the kikes have sent their spec ops guys to train them, so merchants will do anything for a buck
They've already sold our classified data to them, why not sell training

His eyes are open

IIRC, they even fielded a .22LR machine gun just to counter the Chinese human waves.

You do know the toke 90% of South Korea before NATO pushed the back right up to china before china push them back to normal boarder..but they can differently can over run South Korea

That sounds like an awful idea, I can't imagine how badly that shit would jam
The fucking saw I luged around was absolute dicks, fuck anything automatic chambered in 22lr
I feel for those men

Jesus. So many little Chinks you have to stand up with Akimbo .22lr machineguns and Rambo that shit.

Gooks can't even drive a car properly let alone fight

They're ushankas. They're just part of the uniform. They don't do anything.

His eyes are open trust me

In a real war every fucking thing will be glowing. They'll totally blend.

Keep you head warm when it's cold...and it get's pretty fucking cold in Korea.

Thats not even true at all

those are Chinese soldiers you retard.

You do know that this was written poorly and can't be read right?

Any good videos or lectures that evaluate how the war would play out?

I'm friends with a neighbor of mine who is a Korean vet and he has one of those stories about when the Chinese suprised everyone.

He was an artillery guy, not even on the front lines, they shot every long-range round they had. When the Chinese finally got to them, they started using explosive charges and whatever was lying around (rocks, bullet shells, ect) turning their artillery guns into basic canons/shotguns. He said they just kept coming, when they completely ran out of ammo and those charges, they joined the retreat.

China uses the Type 95 you fucking idget,

Why wearing pajamas

Good ole Chinese Zerg rush. Maybe we need another war with China to thin out a good several million chinks?

>hip firing with your eyes closed
these guys would do more damage placed behind the wheel of a vehicle.

You carried a SAW chambered in .22 LR?

LOL OK

Their eyes are as wide open as possible

How hard is it to look for shit before you talk shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CAXTAv8eqzM
Fucking simpleton backwaters hick trash

Can you read?
I can't imagine how it would be but somehow carried one?
You absolute fucking retard

Shows how tiny they actually are. Look at the angle of their rifles. They have to aim at damn near 20 degrees to hit the nourished American armed forces.

You seem like you're nervous. Why else try to garner support for your opinion like this online?

Confident people don't indirectly cry out "w- we're gonna win right?"

Think again

Found it, it was the Williams Machine Gun, from the same guy who created the M1 Carbine.

dieselpunks.org/profiles/blogs/battlefield-swarm-of-bees

The American-180 is from the same time period and works pretty well:
youtube.com/watch?v=v8TmU5bXZ9M

Here's a guy putting 1000rds through a belt-fed .22:
youtube.com/watch?v=7h0s_62jXuk

did you watch teh video

My money is on the gooks. They've tested more nukes and missiles lately.. they can stay home and play volleyball while Globalists fry

dailywesterner.com/news/2017-04-19/kim-jong-un-trolled-trump-satellite-images-expected-to-show-north-korea-readying-a-nuke-found-a-game-of-volleyball-instead/

So you carried one then in Korea?

Yea and he stated they were NORTH KOREAN, you fucking absolute retard.

Does anyone remember the Mongolian Calvary? Thought so. Every country has had to learn the hard way.

at least you're staying in character being a fucking retard

That's pretty neat

NK would be btfo so easy. Asians are legally blind.

Apply a face filter to this guy.

The post-war army was barebones and they still did it in 3 months. Shut up Canada, you don't even fight wars anymore.

The Canadians that fought in Korea were still armed with bolt action Lee Enfields. They relied on throwing grenades. Some individuals went through cases.

what camouflage? that's an empty field

keep head warm

I heard stories about how Canadian troops would give americans beer and whiskey in exchange for guns and ammo.

That's funny considering we've been to war more times than you.

They never stopped coming did they?

They make them taller.

>Shills actually believe these vietnam farmers can toe to toe with US Soldiers

No shit, your country existed for 161 years before convict number one arrived here.

Herro aneryborry there?

Not a single one of them is aiming down the sights. Even the guy with the pistol doesn't seem to have it lined up quite right.

He never said he did

Even then you send like two guys anyway.

Yeah thanks for the help Aussies, we'll take it from here go have a lie down.

Your country isn't even invited to anti-ISIS events anymore.

You do realize those are civilian militia right?
This is the actual DPRK military.

Those are his "never before been revealed" spec ops

That's some sad camo

China wasn't in on it then

They aren't militia youndumb fucking cunt. You can tell from the hats.

They're good at subduing knife-wielding Uighurs.

You know how we laugh at how North Korea brainwashes their citizens by feeding them hilariously wrong information about the outside world so they won't feel inadequate and morale doesn't plummet in 3 seconds?

That's exactly what USA does EVERY FUCKING TIME they release propaganda about how inadequate every other country's army and military technology is, all while boasting about their own which a good 50% of the time is a complete bluff.

America has no way to keep North Korea from taking over South Korea without having the war drag on for at least 10 years. And IF it comes down to a nuclear war, NK will still nuke SK before drawing their last breath, which is still a loss for the Americunts.

I-is North Korea a paper tiger?

Is this why our government wants to push a war? Because they think they could win it easily.

DPRK is no longer a small and weak country that can be bullied around by a Jewish-Anglo Empire of Terrorism. The nuclear arsenal of the KPA constitutes an all-powerful sacred sword that protects national sovereignty and security on the Korean peninsula. Even the demented rat kike Kushner will not dare invade the invincible nuclear fortress of the DPRK, which will resist globalism and multiculturalism down to the last man and woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHgvPx4vA6w

Are you just pretending to be retarded? The only militaries on Earth that could possibly be a nuisance to us are Iran, China, and Russia, and that's only on a war on their home turf. We could wipe NK off the map with our Air Force alonw. Even SK could destroy them.

I don't think the United States would have a problem winning. The invasion of Iraq showed just how efficient our military is at that part. The problem is maintaining the occupied territory.

Iraq was a fuckup because the U.S. wanted to play Colonialism, but didn't have the political stomach to get the job done.

North Korea could be different if you have a compatible nation right next to it and reunification was mutual.

>122701543
You know why there are no norks in star trek?

Because Star Trek is a degenerate kike show with a fanbase consisting of obese pedophiles and the noble citizens of the DPRK have no interest in participating in such kikery.

>DP-27 machine guns in the background
Why are they using a WW2 DLC? This is the current year.

the united states of america could easily start and win world war 3 right now if they wanted to.
first of all they have all the right supplies and technology, and secondly they've been practicing since about 1950.
no other country in the world has been in war so perpetually as the united states. russia would get destroyed in a fucking year at most, and china is a sitting duck for the states because most of their population are centrally located in massive cities.

the only thing stopping all this shit from going down is all of the world leaders truly caring about their people's well being, because the causalities would be catastrophic.

Truth be told they absolutely could steamroll the DMZ. They would still lose horribly when the attack was repelled though.

Read a history book leaf.

Do you really think Washington isnt aware of this? All while we've been creating missile defence systems and other special tactics to prevent these retards from doing these sorts of things.

This is some next level shitposting

>Stalemated in Korean despite having the UN and the second largest standing army in the world at the time and the most technologically sophisticated fighting force in the world

>W-we would b-beat them in 2017 after they had 70 years to develop better firearms, tactics and nukes while the US is still fielding overrated, and over priced boats with gay soldiers

When will Americans learn how to win wars

No one wins in WW3 user...

Pretty much. Didn't you watch the interview? Kim jong un is really just a scared wittle boy who wanna shine bright like katy perry firework

raff

>wittle boy who wanna shine bright
>shine bright
Like at several million degrees Celsius in nuclear hellfire, right?

oh, America would find a way. they would find a way.

What is Klingons?

the fear is more that the norks will open an artillery salvo on downtown seoul

Those autists could destroy Seoul in a heart beat with soviet era conventional weapons and have access to fissile material that they can lob at their neighbors, who would still be pissed if we went ahead with a pre-emptive strike because George Bush fucked that up for good.

We always have and will continue to win wars since before any other country had a chance to even think about nuclear weapons. We mastered chemical and nuclear warfare when kim jong il was still in the womb. The DRPK has flexed their missiles for years for what? To get shot down at the first attempt of a missike strike by one of our missike defence systems? All we have to do is strike Pyongyang. That is all NK has. Everything is is disease and poverty. It might as well be Ethiopia with a couple of fireworks.

And lets face it canada, what wars have you won? And how much maple syrup did it take to get all of Canada's little faggots to finally get their asses into a uniform and do something for once?

well played , well played