We need a Flag/Symbol

Could someone design a new Flag/Logo that represents Everything the far Left Hates: Capitalism, Freedom of Speech etc

We already have one. Now fuck off back to your subreddit.

Not one specific to Sup Forums And you cant exactly post this anywhere this if you are someone of prominent stature. It has a swastika on it.

Do you even [s]roman salute[/s] front dumbell raise?

Then grow a par of nuts.

> Politically Incorrect
> Swastikas trigger Leftists
> Asked for everything the Left hates

You got what you asked for.

Or get a picture of Milo Yiannopoulos. That causes some massive trigger.

You would lose a lot of customers if you associated with anything with a swasitka on it. We need something that looks a bit more neutral on the surface.

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDD
OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDD

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELEXDXDXDX

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^))^)^)^^:^::^:^:^:^:^:^)^)^))^)^)^):^)^)^::)^)^)))^):^:^:^:)^)^)^)^)^)^:
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

POOOOPY POOOOOPY POOOOPY HAHAHA POOOOOP HAHAHAHAH :) :) :) :) HAHAHAHA :)

Black blue and gold.

Kind of like the NC from Planetside 2. They resemble Sup Forums too.

Think about it, people of all creeds, races, and sex coming to shitpost against other factions.

Holy shit....

we already have a flag.

wat

/thread

Pantyfa Cuckflakes Zoglords

1st step: stop putting black in the flags/logos its gaudy and extremely autistic

>We

you deserve no respect.

And the use of black on flags is confined to middle east and african countries.

FBI honeypot btfo.

Well, as long as everyone has their own form of ethnic nationalism, I'm fine will allying for the time being.
Get the globalist a gone and then we can live the dream.

>Capitalism, Freedom of Speech
>Freedom of Speech
Puts a symbol with a swastika. LOL!

My submission:
>Non omnia aequantur
>All things are not equal to the sum

All things are not equal (gender, races, sexes), some things are greater some things are less, and no one part (special snowflake) is equal to the whole.

Why the anarcho-capitalist flag?
besides anarchy, its everything they hate. See we cant trigger them with overt Nazism and racism because your average normie will agree with their outrage. Make them sperg out over seemingly normal rhetoric and let them do damage to themselves.

*why not the ancap flag

Pretty much just the Nazi flag. The primary goal should be to destigmatize the far right enough that one can be a person of prominent stature and be able to afford to associate themselves with it.

genuinely kek'd

honestly its accurate even without the swastikas